KatLynne’s review of The Duchess War (Brothers Sinister, #1) > Likes and Comments

23 likes · 
Comments (showing 1-27 of 27) (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Great review! I also love Courtney Milan. I really liked her Turner series and now I just want to start this one!


message 2: by Dd (new)

Dd Great review Kat!!:))


message 3: by Keri (new)

Keri Awesome review Kat. :-)


UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Wonderful review, Kat! I just posted mine, too! We must have been writing at the same time.

I just adore Courtney Milan's stories and this one really did it for me.

**hugs**


message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Wonderful review, KatLynne.


message 6: by Jill (new)

Jill So glad you loved it, KatLynne! Fantastic review! Don't forget A Kiss For Midwinter, Lydia's story.


message 7: by Karla (new)

Karla Well done my sweet friend! I have yet to read this author, but all my GR buds rave about her!


UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Karla wrote: "Well done my sweet friend! I have yet to read this author, but all my GR buds rave about her!"

Say it isn't so! This book is brilliant! You must read Courtney Milan!


message 9: by Jill (new)

Jill Karla wrote: "Well done my sweet friend! I have yet to read this author, but all my GR buds rave about her!"

I have yet to read this author,
No! I can't believe it! Drop everything, Karla....and start with The Governess Affair. You'll be doing yourself a favour! :)


message 10: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Susanne wrote: "Great review! I also love Courtney Milan. I really liked her Turner series and now I just want to start this one!"

Thank you Susanne. CM is an auto-buy author for me and I know you're going to love this series. Enjoy:)


message 11: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Dd wrote: "Great review Kat!!:))"

Thank you Dd:)


message 12: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Keri wrote: "Awesome review Kat. :-)"

Thank you sweet friend:)!


message 13: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* BlithelyBookish wrote: "Wonderful review, Kat! I just posted mine, too! We must have been writing at the same time.

I just adore Courtney Milan's stories and this one really did it for me.

**hugs**"


Thank you Dhes:) I love everything she writes. I was in such a hurry this morning (wrote review while at work:) and forgot to put the heading in my review:)

((hugs))


message 14: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Kristen wrote: "Wonderful review, KatLynne."

Thanks Kristen:)


message 15: by KatLynne (last edited Dec 19, 2012 06:41PM) (new)

KatLynne Jill wrote: "So glad you loved it, KatLynne! Fantastic review! Don't forget A Kiss For Midwinter, Lydia's story."

Thank you Jilly. I loved this one too and have AKFM loaded:) I can't wait to read Lydia's story.


message 16: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Karla wrote: "Well done my sweet friend! I have yet to read this author, but all my GR buds rave about her!"

Thank you sweet friend. Courtney Milan's writing is brilliant and I know you'll become a big fan like the rest of us:) I agree with Dhes and Jilly, you must read her soon:)


message 17: by Louise (new)

Louise Great review KatLynne!:)


Blacky *Romance Addict* Awesome review KatLynne :D


message 19: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Louise wrote: "Great review KatLynne!:)"

Thank you Louise:)


message 20: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Blacky wrote: "Awesome review KatLynne :D"

Thank you Blacky:)


message 21: by Kelly22 (new)

Kelly22 Great review, nicely done KatLynne :D


message 22: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Kelly22 wrote: "Great review, nicely done KatLynne :D"

Thank you so much sweet friend. I'm glad you loved this too:)


Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Wonderful review, KatLynne! Even though The Duchess War was a disappointment for me, I'm happy that you enjoyed it so much. :))


message 24: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Baba wrote: "Wonderful review, KatLynne! Even though The Duchess War was a disappointment for me, I'm happy that you enjoyed it so much. :))"

Thank you Babs. While I loved this one I also understood many of the points you made. And there were times it had a HF feel instead of HR. Sorry it didn't work for you sweet friend.


Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter KatLynne wrote: "Baba wrote: "Wonderful review, KatLynne! Even though The Duchess War was a disappointment for me, I'm happy that you enjoyed it so much. :))"

Thank you Babs. While I loved this one I also understo..."


Thanks, KatLynne. Oh well, I just hope that I'm going to enjoy the sequel all the more. :)


message 26: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Wonderful review, KatLynne! ♥

" For me, he started out not the sexiest hero created, but as the story unfolds we get to know a man of remarkable character. I was drawn to the empathy he feels for those less fortunate."

Ditto!


message 27: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Susanne wrote: "Wonderful review, KatLynne! ♥

" For me, he started out not the sexiest hero created, but as the story unfolds we get to know a man of remarkable character. I was drawn to the empathy he feels for..."


Thank you Susanne:)


back to top