Ren’s review of Kept (Coveted, #2) > Likes and Comments

3 likes · like
Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead You are right!




message 2: by Ren (new)

Ren Yes, from the color background, the full moon, the pose too *rolling eyes*


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Ren wrote: "Yes, from the color background, the full moon, the pose too *rolling eyes*"

It's almost like they just flipped the image. Good eye!


message 4: by Katie(babs) (new)

Katie(babs) any idea what the book is about other than a possible love triangle?


message 5: by Ren (last edited Mar 09, 2012 07:05AM) (new)

Ren Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker wrote: "

It's almost like they just flipped the image. Good eye!"


Thanks Michelle!

Katie(babs) wrote: "any idea what the book is about other than a possible love triangle?"

I see at Amazon and the author's webpage, no official blurb so far. :/


message 6: by Sue (new)

Sue http://www.shawntellemadison.com/kept/
I had won the first book in this series from goodreads - it was fantastic. the above link has the book description. It is a love triangle, I believe the guy in the back is Thorn (werewolf and her Ex) and the guy in the front is Nick (white wizard/possible new boyfriend).


message 7: by Ren (new)

Ren Sue wrote: "http://www.shawntellemadison.com/kept/
I had won the first book in this series from goodreads - it was fantastic. the above link has the book description. It is a love triangle, I believe the guy ..."


Thanks Sue for the link :)
Already update the blurb for the book


back to top