Brad’s review of Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) > Likes and Comments

18 likes · Like
Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aneeqah (new)

Aneeqah Ahhh I want to read this so badly!! Glad to hear that you enjoyed this, Brad!


message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda I have already pre-ordered this book. I'm so jealous that you have gotten to read it already!


message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Moeller I completely agree with you! Ms Meyer was considerate enough to have copies of Scarlet available at ALA, and after having shared Cinder with my mother, I'm pretty sure she would have disowned me if I didn't bring home a copy. I received a frantic call from her last night after she finished reading Scarlet, demanding to know when the next book in the series would be published. I'm not sure I can handle the wait for Cress!


message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire My god, is it out yet? I NEED TO GET IT! OMIGOD!! (rushes to the book store) XD


message 5: by Brad (new)

Brad Sells Claire wrote: "My god, is it out yet? I NEED TO GET IT! OMIGOD!! (rushes to the book store) XD"

Haha. This book was so good! It comes out in February 2013 :D


message 6: by Claire (new)

Claire Brad wrote: "Claire wrote: "My god, is it out yet? I NEED TO GET IT! OMIGOD!! (rushes to the book store) XD"

Haha. This book was so good! It comes out in February 2013 :D"


...Ugh. And I was so excited... ;(


message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan I've read Cinder. Waiting for SCARLET is going to kill me!!!!!!!!


message 8: by Claire (new)

Claire Megan wrote: "I've read Cinder. Waiting for SCARLET is going to kill me!!!!!!!!"

I know! I'm literally at my wits' ends because of this book! My friend is the same way. Ugh! I reeeally want to just fast-forward to 2013... DX


message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan I know!!! My friend Kaysha and I have both read it and can't wait for SCARLET. I'm so glad someone replied to my comment. I'm new to Goodreads. That was the first comment I've posted.


message 10: by Claire (new)

Claire Megan wrote: "I know!!! My friend Kaysha and I have both read it and can't wait for SCARLET. I'm so glad someone replied to my comment. I'm new to Goodreads. That was the first comment I've posted."

Ehehehe...Same here. :)


message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan Nice!!!!


message 12: by GirlGoneBookish (new)

GirlGoneBookish This may be a stupid question, but do you have to read Cinder before you read Scarlet. I know it's a series, but Cinder doesn't sound like my cup of tea...


message 13: by Brad (new)

Brad Sells GirlGoneBookish wrote: "This may be a stupid question, but do you have to read Cinder before you read Scarlet. I know it's a series, but Cinder doesn't sound like my cup of tea..."

Yes, you do need to read Cinder before Scarlet. Cinder was amazing, Inge! Read it! :D


message 14: by GirlGoneBookish (new)

GirlGoneBookish Brad wrote:
Yes, you do nee..."


::Sigh:: everyone keeps saying I need to, I guess I will Thanks!! :-)


message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan To GirlGoneBookish...

It will help. I wasn't sure I wanted to read Cinder, but it is really good. Give it a try and let me know what u think!


message 16: by GirlGoneBookish (new)

GirlGoneBookish Megan wrote: "To GirlGoneBookish...

It will help. I wasn't sure I wanted to read Cinder, but it is really good. Give it a try and let me know what u think!"


I hear a lot of good things about it, but it helps to know that you weren't really sure if you wanted to read it, and liked it! THAT makes me feel better! I think I will give it a try sometime this year. Im not on a book buying ban, but I told myself after the first of the year I have to read 5 books from my TBR before I bought a new book, so Cinder may be the first one I pick up! :-) Thanks for your input!


message 17: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Chouinard I'm taking a Poll on my blog for who would cast as the best Scarlet here: http://charliebooks.blogspot.ca Because Movie rights for the Lunar Chronicles are in discussion! eg Emma Stone, Rachel McAdams, Brittney Snow, or Amy Adams.


back to top