Victoria’s review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) > Likes and Comments

14 likes · Like
Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah Marie (new)

Sarah Marie Great review! I honestly don't think I'll ever be able to read this series though. I tried but I couldn't get into the writing style. Maybe one day I will be able to give the series another shot, but until then I'll just cherish the movies.


message 2: by Livvy (new)

Livvy Awww, so glad you enjoyed these books so much and can share the love of Harry Potter! *jumps about*


message 3: by Victoria (last edited Sep 02, 2012 02:12PM) (new)

Victoria Sarah Marie wrote: "Great review! I honestly don't think I'll ever be able to read this series though. I tried but I couldn't get into the writing style. Maybe one day I will be able to give the series another shot, b..."

Thank you, Sarah Marie! :D Well, I think everyone should give it a try at this book at least once in their lifetime and go from there on. You should definitely try someday. Let me know your thoughts! ;)


message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Olivia *^*A Nerdy Girl*^* wrote: "Awww, so glad you enjoyed these books so much and can share the love of Harry Potter! *jumps about*"

Yes, I'm very happy that I enjoy these books. :D In the near future when I'm reading some crappy books, I will pick up these books again and read it over and over again....


message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Sam wrote: "After this book, the word 'always' had a whole new meaning to me. :) Great review, Victoria!"

Thank you, Sam! Yes, I agree with you, Sam. After reading this book, I will always treasure the word "always". It has given a new light it its name.


message 6: by Inge (new)

Inge Yay, I get a mention in your review! Honestly, I'm so glad that you enjoyed it so much! It's thrilling, isn't it? :D And I love your review. It captures the essence of the books perfectly <3


message 7: by Livvy (new)

Livvy Ahhh, well I hope you enjoy the books if you ever re-read them! :) And always is definitely a word not to be looked at in the same light again, I agree! :)


message 8: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Inge *Exams* wrote: "Yay, I get a mention in your review! Honestly, I'm so glad that you enjoyed it so much! It's thrilling, isn't it? :D And I love your review. It captures the essence of the books perfectly <3"

Awww...thanks Inge! :D Yes, I'm very happy too. ;)


message 9: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Olivia *^*A Nerdy Girl*^* wrote: "Ahhh, well I hope you enjoy the books if you ever re-read them! :) And always is definitely a word not to be looked at in the same light again, I agree! :)"

I know I will. ;)


message 10: by Maia (new)

Maia That's right Victoria. (This is NOT sarcasm.)


message 11: by Ninza (new)

Ninza I LITERALLY AGREE WITH EVERY SENTENCE YOU HAVE JUST SAID. WOW, THANK YOU FOR DISPLAYING MY OWN FEELINGS IN YOUR WORDS.


back to top