Taiyesha-Duchess of Indiana’s review of Lothaire (Immortals After Dark, #12) > Likes and Comments

22 likes · like
Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog) LOL! I was like that too : D


message 2: by Karla (new)

Karla It was fantastic! I agree...probably the BEST paranormal series I've ever read.


Taiyesha-Duchess of Indiana Karla wrote: "It was fantastic! I agree...probably the BEST paranormal series I've ever read."

i so agree! its one of the only series i go crazy over every book and each one gets better! im freaked out she is starting a side series because i need need NEED this one to get finished


message 4: by Karla (new)

Karla WOW Tai, that is one awesome review. I love your style.


Taiyesha-Duchess of Indiana Karla wrote: "WOW Tai, that is one awesome review. I love your style."

Awe thanks Karla!


Greta is Erikasbuddy Most awesome review!! I loved how you did it :)

I can't wait to see who the next couple is!


Taiyesha-Duchess of Indiana Greta is Erikasbuddy wrote: "Most awesome review!! I loved how you did it :)

I can't wait to see who the next couple is!"


thanks Greta!

OMG I KNOW, im begging for Lanthe, and Thronos, then nix, and we know for sure that kristoff and furie will be a couple..also the series will probably end with them!


message 8: by Charlene (new)

Charlene The heroine's name is Elizabeth, not Emily.


Taiyesha-Duchess of Indiana Charlene wrote: "The heroine's name is Elizabeth, not Emily."

haha k


back to top