Tina’s review of Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet, #1) > Likes and Comments

15 likes · Like
Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aaron Vincent (new)

Aaron Vincent OHEMGEE. FINALLY. AFTER A THOUSAND AND ONE YEARS YOU'RE FINALLY READING THIS. OHEMGEEOHEMGEEOHEMGEE!!! SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

#capslockabuse


message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina Aaron Vincent wrote: "OHEMGEE. FINALLY. AFTER A THOUSAND AND ONE YEARS YOU'RE FINALLY READING THIS. OHEMGEEOHEMGEEOHEMGEE!!! SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

#capslockabuse"


:D


message 3: by Tricia (new)

Tricia WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


message 4: by Rollie (new)

Rollie I can't wait for your review!

Reminder: The enemy's gate is down! :D

~Salaam.


message 5: by Rollie (new)

Rollie Of course! Ender's Game is the right book to start with if going to try SF. Yey!


message 6: by Blue (new)

Blue I've been trying to look for a decent copy of this book for so long, but it's proven elusive. 3 Because of this review, though, I feel more inclined to look for it again! Great review, Tina! :D


message 7: by Tina (new)

Tina Alexa wrote: "I've been trying to look for a decent copy of this book for so long, but it's proven elusive. 3 Because of this review, though, I feel more inclined to look for it again! Great review, Tina! :D"

Book Sale usually has this! But if you can't find it, I usually see copies in Fully Booked and National too. :) Last time I remember, Fully Booked Eastwood has one copy, you can call them and have it reserved/transferred. :)


message 8: by Blue (new)

Blue Tina wrote: "Alexa wrote: "I've been trying to look for a decent copy of this book for so long, but it's proven elusive.

Book Sale usually has this! But if you can't find it, I usually see copies in Fully Boo..."


Really? Yay, thank you very much!

PS I keep forgetting that GoodReads has no like button pala for replies 3 If there is, though.. LIKE! ^_^


message 9: by Tina (new)

Tina LOL, Goodreads should have that! :D You're welcome, hope you find a copy. :)


message 10: by Aaron Vincent (new)

Aaron Vincent Fullybooked Gateway has copies too. Try looking for it on the SF shelves and YA SF shelves.

TINA: Read Pathfinder next! HA!


message 11: by Blue (new)

Blue It's a couple of train stops away from school, so I'll try to look there too. Thank you! :)


message 12: by Tina (new)

Tina Aaron: Hush. Too many books, too little time. Haha sometime this year. :P


message 13: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Just about to start reading this...i am quite excited!


message 14: by Ceecee (new)

Ceecee There's gonna be a movie for this?! Deym, I want to read this before the I watch the movie. haha!


back to top