Start by marking “Horrid Henry's Christmas Cracker (Horrid Henry)” as Want to Read:
Horrid Henry's Christmas Cracker (Horrid Henry)

Horrid Henry's Christmas Cracker (Horrid Henry)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  181 ratings  ·  13 reviews
'Horrid Henry's Christmas Cracker' contains four funny stories that will invoke every family's worst Christmas nightmares, as Horrid Henry sabotages the school play, tries to do his Christmas shopping, ambushes Father Christmas, and endures Christmas dinner with the guests from hell.
Paperback
Published September 4th 2008 by Orion Children's Books (first published October 5th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Horrid Henry's Christmas Cracker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Horrid Henry's Christmas Cracker

The Magic of Finkleton by K.C. HiltonPeter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan AuxierThe Lightning Thief by Rick RiordanThe Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom AnglebergerFledgling by Mark A. Cooper
After Wimpy Kid
26th out of 81 books — 163 voters
Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff KinneyHorrid Henry's Joke Book by Francesca SimonDragon Howl by Vanessa RouseDragon Rider by Cornelia FunkeThe Adventures of Captain Underpants by Dav Pilkey
2nd Grade Book List for Boys
33rd out of 133 books — 21 voters

More lists with this book...

Fadzai Matizanadzo
Review 3
Horrid Henry’s Christmas cracker by Francesca Simon
Horrid Henry was a naughty boy both at home and school. They were supposed to do a Christmas play in school and Horrid Henry wanted to play the lead but his teacher said he was not going to as he had played the lead when he was in the infants’ class. Instead he had to play the role of an innkeeper. This made Horrid Henry upset as it was a passive role. His young brother Peter got the lead role and that made Horrid Henry even more upset....more
Anna
Sep 26, 2007 Anna rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone for a laugh

I think this is soo funny because i love any horrid henry book
Mariam Abood
I remember getting this thinking all my Christmas' had come out once, no pun intended. My parents had bought me this as a surprise Christmas present when I was a kid and it was one of the best presents I ever got and this book is definitely one of my favourite books out of the entire series.
Emma
I love this book because Henry makes the christmas tree fall over then his Dad says who's down there. Then he rushes up stairs and falls in to his own trap.
Tiny-pearlz
Jul 20, 2007 Tiny-pearlz rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: ALL CHILDREN
i canrt wait to read this book about horrid henrys christmas i'm guessin its just come out and i cant wiat to read it its goin to be so good and JUST FABULOUS.
Llama's rule (not Aaron Francis)
In this book Horrid Henry is making trouble again this time at Christmas and does funny and bad stuff at the same time
Mikhail J
It is a good book, I really like the way the author hooks you into reading the whole entire series.
Max R.
very funny!!!I can't really remember what happened as I read it ages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seungmin
Same as before a good book to read even though its easy to read
SiS_P5YKenneth Gao
This book tells me about a awful boy that bullies people.
: )-Mo-( :
horrid henry is so naughty, he makes me laugh!
Alwyns8 lim
I love horrid henry because he is so wicked
Jasminder
i really liked this book
Kim Price
Kim Price marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Assassin
Assassin marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Natalie Jenkins
Natalie Jenkins marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Amber
Amber added it
Aug 03, 2014
Angela Freeman
Angela Freeman marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
M.
M. added it
Jul 16, 2014
Carlos Miguel
Carlos Miguel marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Peter
Peter added it
Jul 09, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Oksana
Oksana added it
Jul 05, 2014
Francesca Simon was born in St Louis, Missouri, grew up in California, and attended both Yale and Oxford Universities, where she specialised in Medieval Studies. How this prepared her to write children’s books she cannot imagine, but it did give her a thorough grounding in alliteration.

She then threw away a lucrative career as a medievalist and worked as a freelance journalist, writing for the Sun...more
More about Francesca Simon...
Horrid Henry (L.A.F. Books) Horrid Henry Tricks the Tooth Fairy Horrid Henry Gets Rich Quick Horrid Henry's Nits Horrid Henry's Stinkbomb