Masters of Her Heart (Club Esoteria, #4)

Masters of Her Heart (Club Esoteria #4)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  214 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Megan Phillips is a woman in love with the unattainable: her neighbors, Jack and Quinn, men who are totally devoted to one another. Because she can t have them, she spends her time at Esoteria, trying to find a man who will take control with love.

Jack and Quinn are a couple, but they're on the lookout for a woman to join their family. Both know Megan is that woman but don'...more
Published December 22nd 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc. (first published December 2010)

The Reluctant Dom by Tymber DaltonBeyond Eden by Kele MoonA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseWicked Ties by Shayla BlackMake Me, Sir by Cherise Sinclair
Best BDSM Menage
67th out of 219 books — 248 voters
Make Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairClub Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairLean on Me by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise Sinclair
GlitterKink BDSM
65th out of 112 books — 74 voters

More lists with this book...

Justina
This story was extraordinarily heartwarming. No mystery, some keen tension, and a lovely ending marking a beautiful beginning. There are some graphic BDSM episodes depicting what happens when a weirdo Dom really goes off the deep end and the woman he insists is his to do with as he damn well pleases suffers under his excesses. It is the loving strength of the central trio that shines throughout this novella. What a very fine read!

Megan Phillips is a confused, lonely, hurting, and vulnerable woma...more
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Masters of Her Heart was definitely a step in the right direction...Cooper McKenzie seems to be getting the series back on track.

We met Megan in book 2 as the submissive with the rogue Dom who didn't stop when she used her safeword. Of-course, Megan is a damaged soul...aren't most subs? After putting her trust in an insane Dom, she is even more fragile than before. Luckily, there are 2 handsome men, Quinn and Jack waiting in the wings to help her find the happiness she longs for and deserves.

Qu...more
Heather
This was a hot but very cutesy read. Jack and Quinn were very sweet but there were times when their handling of Megan was slightly idealistic. To the same degree, Megan probably would have had more problems after her handling at the club than she was written as having. As it was the only residual effects seemed to be that she didn't want either guy to use the word "girl"... (though in the scene when she states this she wasn't even being called girl but instead was being told she was a "good girl...more
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Masters of her Heart is such a great tale. The passion exploded onto the pages and never really left. Ms. McKenzie shows us a side of the Dom/sub world where passion may rule but so does the heart. I thought the way all three of the characters explored their newfound relationship together just added to the plotline. I thoroughly enjoyed this tale and will definitely put it up so I can read it again for pure pleasure.

Danielle
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More

Full Review: http://www.coffe...more
Angela W.
I gave this book 3 stars because I like reading Cooper McKenzie's books. Although the was good it was short and the inexperience doms was a turn off. I also would have liked to have more history on Megan and Jack and Quinn.
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
This was my least favorite story in this series so far. The whole story felt rushed and was extremely unbelievable. I enjoyed seeing the other characters again and look forward to the next segment.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
What a great short story. I loved all the characters and it even had some drama in it. A very nice short story that flowed well and of course was blazing hot.
Gale Stanley
This is another great addition to the Club Esoteria series. It’s book #4 but it can standalone. The story is great and the sex is scorching.
Laura YA indie princess
A quick m-m-f comtemp romance with erotic parts. I loved Jack and Quinn came in a close second.
Angie
Again, too short! But I liked the story. Looking forward to next book in series.
Tammy
OH my Gosh!! I want more from this amazing series. FANTASTIC!!
Judith
Not as good as the other books in this series, IMHO.
Kandy
This was a great quick read, I enjoyed the story.
Rebekah
Rebekah marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
happyrep
happyrep marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
  • Fill Her Up (Daly Way, #3)
  • Siren Enslaved (Texas Sirens, #3)
  • Sweet Redemption (Tygers, #5)
  • Reckless Abandon (Reckless and Brazen, #1)
  • Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3)
  • Secretary for Two
  • A Perfect Trifecta (Delta Heat, #3)
  • Double Dare
  • Take the Shot
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Dark Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #5)
  • Emma's Education (Viper's Dungeon, #1)
  • Wilde Surrender (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #5)
  • Nisey's Awakening (Doms of Chicago, #1)
I always thought I had been born a hundred years too late, but I do appreciate air conditioning, computers and other conveniences of modern day living. I love the slower pace of New Bern, North Carolina as well as the history and small town community. Imagine a neighborhood where people wave at one another and keep eye out for the children. It's like living in the 1950s. In addition to dreaming up...more
More about Cooper McKenzie...
His Sub's Submissive (Club Esoteria, #1) Caught by the Master (Club Esoteria, #2) Spring Comes to Sanctuary (Welcome to Sanctuary, #1) Minding Mistress (Club Esoteria, #3) Winter and His Twins (Welcome to Sanctuary, #2)