Start by marking “Masters of Her Heart (Club Esoteria, #4)” as Want to Read:
Masters of Her Heart (Club Esoteria, #4)

Masters of Her Heart (Club Esoteria #4)

Megan Phillips is a woman in love with the unattainable: her neighbors, Jack and Quinn, men who are totally devoted to one another. Because she can t have them, she spends her time at Esoteria, trying to find a man who will take control with love.

Jack and Quinn are a couple, but they're on the lookout for a woman to join their family. Both know Megan is that woman but don'
Published December 22nd 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc. (first published December 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Masters of Her Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Masters of Her Heart

The Reluctant Dom by Tymber DaltonBeyond Eden by Kele MoonA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseClub Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairMaster of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair
Best BDSM Menage
67th out of 263 books — 303 voters
Make Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairClub Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairLean on Me by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise Sinclair
GlitterKink BDSM
75th out of 134 books — 130 voters

More lists with this book...

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Insta love, enjoyed it...
Sep 20, 2013 Justina rated it really liked it
This story was extraordinarily heartwarming. No mystery, some keen tension, and a lovely ending marking a beautiful beginning. There are some graphic BDSM episodes depicting what happens when a weirdo Dom really goes off the deep end and the woman he insists is his to do with as he damn well pleases suffers under his excesses. It is the loving strength of the central trio that shines throughout this novella. What a very fine read!

Megan Phillips is a confused, lonely, hurting, and vulnerable woma
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (
Masters of Her Heart was definitely a step in the right direction...Cooper McKenzie seems to be getting the series back on track.

We met Megan in book 2 as the submissive with the rogue Dom who didn't stop when she used her safeword. Of-course, Megan is a damaged soul...aren't most subs? After putting her trust in an insane Dom, she is even more fragile than before. Luckily, there are 2 handsome men, Quinn and Jack waiting in the wings to help her find the happiness she longs for and deserves.

Nov 24, 2012 Heather rated it liked it
This was a hot but very cutesy read. Jack and Quinn were very sweet but there were times when their handling of Megan was slightly idealistic. To the same degree, Megan probably would have had more problems after her handling at the club than she was written as having. As it was the only residual effects seemed to be that she didn't want either guy to use the word "girl"... (though in the scene when she states this she wasn't even being called girl but instead was being told she was a "good girl ...more
Mar 01, 2016 Pansy rated it really liked it
I do love Club Esoteria! It has been awhile since I have read these, and when I came across them in my archives I just couldn't resist a re-read. Good stuff here.
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Feb 24, 2011 CoffeeTimeRomance andMore rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, erotica
Masters of her Heart is such a great tale. The passion exploded onto the pages and never really left. Ms. McKenzie shows us a side of the Dom/sub world where passion may rule but so does the heart. I thought the way all three of the characters explored their newfound relationship together just added to the plotline. I thoroughly enjoyed this tale and will definitely put it up so I can read it again for pure pleasure.

Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More

Full Review: http://www.coffe
Aղցela W.
Jan 15, 2015 Aղցela W. rated it liked it
Shelves: menage, dom-me, m-m-f, erotica
I gave this book 3 stars because I like reading Cooper McKenzie's books. Although the was good it was short and the inexperience doms was a turn off. I also would have liked to have more history on Megan and Jack and Quinn.
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
This was my least favorite story in this series so far. The whole story felt rushed and was extremely unbelievable. I enjoyed seeing the other characters again and look forward to the next segment.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Jan 04, 2011 Cyn Mistress Kitty rated it it was amazing
What a great short story. I loved all the characters and it even had some drama in it. A very nice short story that flowed well and of course was blazing hot.
Gale Stanley
Jan 27, 2011 Gale Stanley rated it it was amazing
This is another great addition to the Club Esoteria series. It’s book #4 but it can standalone. The story is great and the sex is scorching.
Laura's Book Addiction
Apr 15, 2011 Laura's Book Addiction rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle, m-m-f
A quick m-m-f comtemp romance with erotic parts. I loved Jack and Quinn came in a close second.
Apr 25, 2011 Angie rated it liked it
Again, too short! But I liked the story. Looking forward to next book in series.
Jun 12, 2012 Tammy rated it it was amazing
OH my Gosh!! I want more from this amazing series. FANTASTIC!!
Jan 01, 2011 Judith rated it liked it
Not as good as the other books in this series, IMHO.
Jun 09, 2013 Kandy rated it really liked it
This was a great quick read, I enjoyed the story.
Maria Almeida
Jul 30, 2012 Maria Almeida rated it it was amazing
loved it
Geneviève B
Geneviève B marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2016
michelle lucas
michelle lucas rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2016
Rose Nickol
Rose Nickol rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2016
Ildanoch rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2016
Tiger marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2016
Marie marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Troublemaker marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
Kayla Salmon
Kayla Salmon marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
Amber rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2016
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Ronda added it
Aug 04, 2016
Ky rated it it was ok
Jul 30, 2016
  • Brazen Seduction (Reckless and Brazen, #2)
  • Siren in the City (Texas Sirens, #2)
  • Sweet Redemption (Tygers, #5)
  • Fill Her Up (Daly Way, #3)
  • Take the Shot
  • Double Dare
  • Nisey's Awakening (Doms of Chicago, #1)
  • A Perfect Trifecta (Delta Heat, #3)
  • Three to Tango
  • Secretary for Two
  • Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3)
  • Two for the Price of One
  • Holly's Intuition (Erogenous Zones, #2)
  • Something To Talk About
  • Reckless Behavior (Reckless, #2)
  • Dark Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #5)
I always thought I had been born a hundred years too late, but I do appreciate air conditioning, computers and other conveniences of modern day living. I love the slower pace of New Bern, North Carolina as well as the history and small town community. Imagine a neighborhood where people wave at one another and keep eye out for the children. It's like living in the 1950s. In addition to dreaming up ...more
More about Cooper McKenzie...

Club Esoteria (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • His Sub's Submissive (Club Esoteria, #1)
  • Caught by the Master (Club Esoteria, #2)
  • Minding Mistress (Club Esoteria, #3)
  • Jillian's Master (Club Esoteria, #5)
  • His Beck and Call Girl (Club Esoteria, #6)
  • A Club Esoteria Christmas (Club Esoteria, #7)
  • Taming Blaze (Club Esoteria, #8)
  • Two Sirs for Sasha (Club Esoteria #9)
  • Their Sub, Their Mistress (Club Esoteria, #10)
  • A Club Esoteria Wedding (Club Estoria, #11)