Jacey, Fynn & Aden (Shifting Perspectives, #2)
read excerpt

Jacey, Fynn & Aden (Shifting Perspectives #2)

2.95 of 5 stars 2.95  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Months ago, Fynn got into Jacey's face in the most unnerving of ways. Now they have to work together every day on the dingo shifters' ranch. Jacey can't forget that first encounter, and desperately fights the attraction he feels for Fynn and Fynn's mate, Aden. Fynn and Aden want Jacey to come to them willingly--but patience has its limits, and Jacey pushes too far when he...more
Published March 27th 2011 by Torquere Press (first published March 26th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Jacey, Fynn & Aden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jacey, Fynn & Aden

Serena Yates
This is shaping up to be quite an entertaining little series. The Australian setting, an interesting shifter species (I want more details about those dingos, please), and stubborn, sexy characters are its hallmarks.

Jacey may have convinced himself that he's straight (though I still have no idea why - his best friend is gay and so are the men he's fallling for), but this doesn't last long. Aden and Fynn have other ideas and they set about convincing Jacey with single-minded shifter stubbornness....more
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
this is not what i was expecting at all... first the writing was very confusing and the timeline just seemed scattered.

There was no character development. Jacey starts off a whiny, immature, and irresponsible. For some unknown reason he is not willing to admit he is gay. he knows he is gay but wont allow himself to be gay. why? it never says but his family is dead so no family pressure. his best friend and the whole pack is gay so no worries about rejection. he didn't seem to want kids so why i...more
Lexi Ander
Fair, adorable Jacey has worked hard to convince everyone including himself that he was straight. But ever since Fynn and Aden came to town with the Dingo pack Jacey has been going to extremes to distract himself.

Fynn and Aden are tired of waiting for their mate and they can no longer stand to watch Jacey hurt himself going out on these binges. They think that they have waited long enough and it is time to claim their mate.

I felt really bad for Jacey. His parents passed before he went to colle...more
Tam
Book 2 in this series focuses on supposedly straight Jacey, and his two mates Fynn and Aden. Jacey has been fighting the attraction and has used alcohol and a bar to try to avoid the whole situation. However when he vaguely indicates that he may have been with a woman the night before, and drove home drunk, the two men reach their limit and decide to show him how it’s going to work.

There is a D/s element to their relationship, and although Jacey has been denying he’s gay, once they get him into...more
Mantastic
I try not to recap the synopsis or give a play by play as to what happens in a book because most readers would rather experience the reveal themselves instead of hearing about it in a review. I am making an exception here because I found my response to this story may seem odd out of context to the events. Especially having given my very first 1 star rating.

Mainly, I was beyond disappointed in this sequel. The synopsis of this one is what had me going back to get the first one so I could read the...more
Lee
Mar 27, 2011 Lee rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All
The second book in the Shifting Perspectives series, Jacey, Fynn & Aden, is a fun and sexy read. Ms. Petros writes beautiful dialog and very provocative, and hot sex scenes. Like the first book, Oliver & Angus, this book is just too short. As the last page was turned I was crestfallen, I wanted more. Regardless, this is a good series and I did enjoy reading Jacey, Fynn & Aden. I look forward to the next installment.

I give Jacey, Fynn & Aden three stars.

Phoenix
Liked it. Have to say however if you're not someone who easily reads between the lines you will probably not like this book. It pace is way too fast and too much information is left out. If you're that person who starts watching the movie and has to ask the person next to you what's going on before it's revealed, you will not like this book.
Pam
An interesting second addition to the series. I've been wondering what would happen to these three when they finally got together. It's pretty hot. I especially like learning the new Aussie words and have dingo shifter's is a nice change of pace. I don't know where the series is going but I look forward to seeing where it's going next.
Ryoma Gartre
May 10, 2012 Ryoma Gartre marked it as not-going-to-read
See bubbles review.
Brooke
Brooke added it
Aug 11, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Mike Lazpa
Mike Lazpa marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
Sailormoon
Sailormoon marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2013
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2012
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Oliver and Angus (Shifting Perspectives,# 1) Cobalt: Tattered Remains (Color Box)