Start by marking “Jacey, Fynn & Aden (Shifting Perspectives #2)” as Want to Read:
Jacey, Fynn & Aden (Shifting Perspectives #2)

Read Excerpt

Jacey, Fynn & Aden (Shifting Perspectives #2)

Months ago, Fynn got into Jacey's face in the most unnerving of ways. Now they have to work together every day on the dingo shifters' ranch. Jacey can't forget that first encounter, and desperately fights the attraction he feels for Fynn and Fynn's mate, Aden. Fynn and Aden want Jacey to come to them willingly--but patience has its limits, and Jacey pushes too far when he ...more
Published March 27th 2011 by Torquere Press (first published March 26th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Jacey, Fynn & Aden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jacey, Fynn & Aden

Serena Yates
Mar 01, 2011 Serena Yates rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-m
This is shaping up to be quite an entertaining little series. The Australian setting, an interesting shifter species (I want more details about those dingos, please), and stubborn, sexy characters are its hallmarks.

Jacey may have convinced himself that he's straight (though I still have no idea why - his best friend is gay and so are the men he's fallling for), but this doesn't last long. Aden and Fynn have other ideas and they set about convincing Jacey with single-minded shifter stubbornness.
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
this is not what i was expecting at all... first the writing was very confusing and the timeline just seemed scattered.

There was no character development. Jacey starts off a whiny, immature, and irresponsible. For some unknown reason he is not willing to admit he is gay. he knows he is gay but wont allow himself to be gay. why? it never says but his family is dead so no family pressure. his best friend and the whole pack is gay so no worries about rejection. he didn't seem to want kids so why i
Lexi Ander
Jan 27, 2011 Lexi Ander rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-shifters
Fair, adorable Jacey has worked hard to convince everyone including himself that he was straight. But ever since Fynn and Aden came to town with the Dingo pack Jacey has been going to extremes to distract himself.

Fynn and Aden are tired of waiting for their mate and they can no longer stand to watch Jacey hurt himself going out on these binges. They think that they have waited long enough and it is time to claim their mate.

I felt really bad for Jacey. His parents passed before he went to colle
Mantastic
Apr 10, 2011 Mantastic rated it did not like it
I try not to recap the synopsis or give a play by play as to what happens in a book because most readers would rather experience the reveal themselves instead of hearing about it in a review. I am making an exception here because I found my response to this story may seem odd out of context to the events. Especially having given my very first 1 star rating.

Mainly, I was beyond disappointed in this sequel. The synopsis of this one is what had me going back to get the first one so I could read the
Tam
Apr 15, 2011 Tam rated it liked it
Book 2 in this series focuses on supposedly straight Jacey, and his two mates Fynn and Aden. Jacey has been fighting the attraction and has used alcohol and a bar to try to avoid the whole situation. However when he vaguely indicates that he may have been with a woman the night before, and drove home drunk, the two men reach their limit and decide to show him how it’s going to work.

There is a D/s element to their relationship, and although Jacey has been denying he’s gay, once they get him into
Lee
Dec 24, 2010 Lee rated it liked it
Recommends it for: All
The second book in the Shifting Perspectives series, Jacey, Fynn & Aden, is a fun and sexy read. Ms. Petros writes beautiful dialog and very provocative, and hot sex scenes. Like the first book, Oliver & Angus, this book is just too short. As the last page was turned I was crestfallen, I wanted more. Regardless, this is a good series and I did enjoy reading Jacey, Fynn & Aden. I look forward to the next installment.

I give Jacey, Fynn & Aden three stars.

Pam
An interesting second addition to the series. I've been wondering what would happen to these three when they finally got together. It's pretty hot. I especially like learning the new Aussie words and have dingo shifter's is a nice change of pace. I don't know where the series is going but I look forward to seeing where it's going next.
Phoenix
Oct 05, 2012 Phoenix rated it liked it
Liked it. Have to say however if you're not someone who easily reads between the lines you will probably not like this book. It pace is way too fast and too much information is left out. If you're that person who starts watching the movie and has to ask the person next to you what's going on before it's revealed, you will not like this book.
Ryoma Gartre
Jul 27, 2011 Ryoma Gartre marked it as not-going-to-read
See bubbles review.
Leaundra
Leaundra rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2011
Sandy
Sandy rated it it was ok
Oct 22, 2015
Susan
Susan rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2011
Daia
Daia rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2012
Mike
Mike rated it it was ok
Nov 19, 2012
Kim Alan
Kim Alan rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2013
Finry
Finry rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2011
DM Cartwright
DM Cartwright rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2013
Hc Lynn
Hc Lynn rated it it was ok
Feb 04, 2012
Bosy Esmail
Bosy Esmail rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2014
bazinga ~Lisa
bazinga ~Lisa rated it really liked it
May 23, 2011
Dena
Dena rated it it was ok
Jun 09, 2013
Robin
Robin rated it it was ok
Aug 15, 2012
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2011
Velithil Sun
Velithil Sun rated it it was ok
May 25, 2011
Mandi
Mandi rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2011
Sabi
Sabi rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2011
Radha
Radha rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2013
Laura M
Laura M rated it liked it
May 29, 2011
Saskie-
Saskie- rated it it was ok
Sep 03, 2012
Pati
Pati rated it did not like it
Apr 24, 2015
M/M Erotic Romance eBook Author...putting the thunder in Down Under ;)...
More about Nerine Petros...

Shifting Perspectives (2 books)
  • Oliver and Angus (Shifting Perspectives #1)