Start by marking “One Final Attempt” as Want to Read:
One Final Attempt

One Final Attempt

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Simon said some really hurtful things to his wife, and now she won’t forgive him. She’s even asking for a divorce. A divorce! She won’t talk to him, so he can’t even apologize properly. So, what’s a husband to do?

Reese wakes up the next day to find herself handcuffed to the bed. She has no choice but to listen to him.

Intent on proving to her that he really does love her an
Published (first published December 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about One Final Attempt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Final Attempt

Katie
I won this book on a comment contest at Coffee Fueled Erotica, but it's not the first I've read from this talented author! I love Emma Hillman's Curve Happy series. It's so refreshing to read about voluptuous women having great sex.

Of course, that's not how things start out.

Let's face it, marriage is never a walk in the park. Once the romance is gone, life becomes very ordinary and routine, we tend to take our partners for granted. That's exactly what Simon does. When a little fight between him
Erinaceina
Short and sweet, but it didn't quite live up to its promise. Although the hero said that he was sorry and that he loved the heroine's body, we didn't really get to see his appreciation for her shape. Given the fact that this was the whole premise of the story, it would have been nice if this had played a more prominent role, especially in the sex scenes. It was also desperately in need of an epilogue to wrap up some of the plot points, and show how their relationship had grown.

I bought this in m
R
The story made no sense at all. The hero was suppose to be in love with his wife yet I saw nothing like that in the story.

Things suddenly came out of left field and ended suddenly. (unable to have children, drawing and light BDSM)

I did get some enjoyment out of it but to me it was a waste of money.

I can only hope that the author will get help with editing to tighten the flow of further stories. She does have talent but needs more assistance in her goal as a successful author.
Akansha
Akansha marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Araceli
Araceli marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Angelina
Angelina marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Laurie Sanders
Laurie Sanders marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Flavia Sugnu
Flavia Sugnu marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Victoria Myrrh
Victoria Myrrh marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Bluetinkerbell
Bluetinkerbell marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Vikky Choudhary
Vikky Choudhary marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Leelan
Leelan added it
Jul 28, 2013
Lady M
Lady M marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Emma Hillman has been writing stories in her head ever since she can remember. When the Internet started and she realized she could type them up and share them with the world, she knew she'd found her calling.

These days she divides her days between a full-time job, her lovely daughter, a cat who meows at 6am every day for his breakfast, and a dog who chases after flies.

More about Emma Hillman...
A Thin Line Rough It Up (Grassroots, #1) Location, Location, Location One Last Vice Gun Shy (SEALs at the Ready #2)