Start by marking “Bleach―ブリーチ― 48 [Burīchi 48] (Bleach, #48)” as Want to Read:
Bleach―ブリーチ― 48 [Burīchi 48] (Bleach, #48)

Bleach―ブリーチ― 48 [Burīchi 48] (Bleach #48)

4.37  ·  Rating Details ·  2,300 Ratings  ·  56 Reviews
空座町を蹂躙する藍染! 一方、乱菊を倒し、藍染に追随してきたギンに異変が!? そして“最後の月牙天衝”と対峙した一護が帰還、進化を続ける藍染に挑む! 空座町、友、仲間の運命は…!? 破面篇、いよいよ終局!!
Published December 3rd 2010 by 集英社

To ask other readers questions about Bleach―ブリーチ― 48 [Burīchi 48], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleach―ブリーチ― 48 [Burīchi 48]

Miki Akasako
Sara
I really thought I was gonna cry with this one.

Gin and Aizen battle it out and we finally find out what motivated Gin- Matsumoto. Gawd- I wanted to bawl my eyes out. When Gin was killed and Matsumoto began crying over him, I wanted to bawl my eyes out.

Then enter Ichigo, who not only mastered the final Getsuga, but has actually become Getsuga itself. However, to use this, one relinquishes his Soul Reaper powers and loses his spiritual energy. His attack severely injurs Aizen, but as he is regene
Sophia F
Despair Speaking
My favorite volume since... well, Ulquiorra died? I think so. Anyway. I think the fight between Ichigo and Aizen was epic. I was disappointed that he became not as cool as he usually is. Oh well. I hope he'll get out somehow. It's more fun if he's around.

I could also sort of understand why he was so obsessed with Ichigo though. He probably hoped that he would become someone who could understand him and all that.

A good fanfic that I read about it:

Juan Francisco
Dec 22, 2016 Juan Francisco rated it it was amazing
El último volumen bueno de Bleach. Qué lastima.
MissAnnThrope
11 January 2013

Rating: * * * * 1/2

HAWWWWT DAMN!
(view spoiler)
Artemis
This episode made me CRY. (view spoiler) ...more
Loveliest Evaris
Well, it was an average run. I'm kind of not sorry to say goodbye to this series.

Yep, I'm done with this series.

I stopped at Chapter 217 because (view spoiler)

description

My sentiments exactly, Anne Hathaway. Without the melodramatic tears, of course.

So I'm done with this series. I never really like the protagonists besides Orihime, and my love for her really only intensified when she was under the lock and key of the Espada and Aizen.

Ooh, a good girl in a den of bad men. So much
Cornerofmadness
Apr 25, 2013 Cornerofmadness rated it liked it
Holly Letson
With great power, there usually comes a great fall as well. You use up said power, and coming down is harder on you that usual. So, even though I am quite the Aizen fangirl, I must say that I did cheer for Ichigo in this volume. Aizen had power, and was making a complete arse of himself. He deserved whatever he had coming.
Speaking of Ichigo....when he had the long black hair in the volume, he sure was hot! But, that didn't last long. But, whenever it showed him with his longer hair, even the o
Bbabri
Sep 09, 2013 Bbabri rated it it was amazing
Nos…Vége van… Már mint az „Aizen arc”-nak. Másodjára olvasom, de még most is…Szomorú lettem.
Az egész kötet nagyon jó volt, érződött egyfajta szomorúság, főleg Ichigo részéről. Aizen már régen elhagyta azt a szintet, ahol még „normálisnak” lehet őt nevezni.
Ichigo pedig… Annyira nem akartam, hogy ez legyen.
A kötetben fellelhető némi humor, amin én is vigyorogtam, de utána jött a szomorúság, hogy Ichigo elvesztette az erejét, és nem találkozunk soha többé Zangetsu-val.
Végül is tudom, hogy a jövőben
Cathy  Keaton
I have to say reading this entire mini-arc (Deicide arc) left me shocked, uncomfortable, amazed and astounded time and time again. I kind of loved and hated it at the same time.It is all about Aizen Sousuke, my favorite villain EVER. Plenty of what happens to him is weird, but he's just Aizen in all his mysterious Aizen glory. I was left wondering WHO this guy really is at the end of it all, which makes Kubo-sensei the best villain creator of all time. I still don't really know all there is to t ...more
Stephen  Alff (AlffBooks)
Bleach was definitely very interesting to read and different to what I usually read. I enjoyed the whole soul reaper concept and how we find out more and more about the main character as the story goes on.

It's a fast read and is easy to understand but gets progressively more difficult to follow parts of the story due to there being so many different characters that can be qualified as important in the progression of the story.

I would recommend it for the story line and the graphics but I do feel
Jeffrey
The finale of the Arrancar arc sees Ichigo finally take on Aizen in an epic throwdown that has Ichigo once again overcome his opposition with pure power. But read in quick succession with the previous volumes, along with reading it more than once, draws a certain amount of enlightenment.

Ichigo transcends his and Aizen's very existence, his consciousness is on a higher plane and Aizen's character flaws reveal that before you realize it. What appears stupid and Ichigo going "over 9000" is really
Scott
Jan 31, 2017 Scott rated it it was amazing
This was a great end to a long story arch. The villain was well developed along with all the other characters. It brought a great end to it by having the main character sacrifice something important to them to save everybody and had an a twist with one of the characters that no one would see coming. It was a good read which I would read again due to it being so entertaining to read. The character that died in this story surprised me and to this day I still think that this is a great story and e ...more
Mariano Lastiri
May 12, 2016 Mariano Lastiri rated it did not like it
En este momento, Kubo debió poner punto final a la serie. De hace rato, perdió todo tipo de sentido o potencial de entretenimiento.
No solo el dibujo bajó de calidad a niveles catastróficos, sino que todo terminó en los lugares más comunes y pueriles de los shonens de pelea.
Nunca fue una serie brillante ni tuvo alguna búsqueda que la separase de tanta serie mediocre, muy a pesar de los buenos diseños de personajes, de los cuales muy pocos destacaban.
Summer
Dec 26, 2012 Summer rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, bleach
So, this was the 'epic battle' between Ichigo and Aizen... and to be honest, it really isn't epic at all. Hastily drawn, wrapped up nice and neat complete with bow. Yeah, I'm pretty sure even Kubo didn't know how he was going to finish this up.

The only reason that this gets 2 stars is because Ichigo loses his soul reaper powers and maybe the plot of this manga will actually go somewhere.

I'm not going to get my hopes up though.
Vitor Frazão
Dec 09, 2012 Vitor Frazão rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Done! Agora a leitura já está actualizada com os volumes que comecei a ler quando me fartei de esperar pela animé. Resta-me esperar por capítulos novos, como é habitual. (^_^)

Balanço. Basicamente aquilo que esperava pela animé, sem o ciclo entediante de fillers. Como me tinham dito a mangá é um pouco mais violenta que a animé. Melhor dizendo, não mais violenta, mas mais gráfica a nível da violência. Algo que, verdade seja dita, pouco ou nenhum efeito teve na minha avaliação.
Ronald
Jan 19, 2013 Ronald rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga

Well that was actually a satisfying ending to this rather long story ark. The hero won the day, vanquished the villain in a different way. The hero became strong by giving up his gift. I kind of wish the padding from the last two issues had been used instead to have the aftermath more detailed.
Eva Rose
Aug 09, 2012 Eva Rose rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-favs
A truly epic conclusion to an arc that at times had dragged and stalled so many times I had lost hope of an amazing ending but this was it. So much great dialogue and epic plotting went into this.

The art was flawless, the panelling was brilliant and the characters grew and expanded.
Viviana Rizzetto
Oct 10, 2014 Viviana Rizzetto rated it liked it
such a long time passed since I stopped keeping track of Bleach and I had been told it'd gotten worse and worse but yesterday I could not resist! I used to write fanfictios about those characters and I still got all the soundtracks on my iPod D: NOSTALGIA D:
Jasmine
Feb 04, 2014 Jasmine rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-read
I have to say I expected a little more when it came to Ichigo vs Aizen. After such an epic battle with Ulquiorra I had my expectations set high for the finale. It turned out to be Ichigo beating Aizen to a pulp!
M. Ashraf
Apr 11, 2015 M. Ashraf rated it liked it
So thebig thing was what Gin did I talked about how sad it would be in the previous volume when he was on the cover.
And the next big thing Ichigo appearing at the end :) looking so BADASS!!! 3:) 3:)
So to the finale battle of this very Long story ARC!!! :)
Indah Threez Lestari
Ichigo kehilangan semua reiatsunya di akhir jilid ini dan berhenti jadi shinigami pengganti, tapi manga bleach jalan terus... ya pasti reiatsu yang hilang itu bakal balik toh? Jadi remaja biasa di dunia shinigami kayaknya mustahil deh.
Taruia
Aug 22, 2015 Taruia rated it really liked it
Amelia
Jan 30, 2013 Amelia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, fantasy, adventure
This arc was amazing, Tite Kubo did a fantastic job writing and drawing, and I felt that he concluded it quite nicely. It was such a bittersweet feeling when it ended after reading for years, but now I guess it's just on to the next arc!
Tanabrus
Nov 06, 2011 Tanabrus rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, bleach
ha visto finalmente la fine della saga di Aizen e degli Arrancar. E termina con un bel colpo di scena, Ichigo privo di poteri! La serie è monotona ma non noiosa, temo però di chiuderla qui per penuria di spazio fisico.
Brendan
Mar 08, 2014 Brendan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This volume brings the story arc to and end and I actually think this might have been a good place to end the Bleach saga. Sure, there would have been a lot of unanswered questions but it was a very satisfying read.
Sarah Hayes
Jun 16, 2013 Sarah Hayes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-lns-misc
It strikes me that Kubo could have easily ended the series here, if he had wanted to. Of course, being a Weekly Shonen Jump title that makes obscene amounts of money means the show must go on. But God am I ever so glad this story arc is over.
Nicole Fowler
Aug 04, 2014 Nicole Fowler rated it it was amazing
WOW! I absolutely loved it! Gin! I hated you, but then found out why you did what you did! No! You were amazing! Why did you have to die? No Ichigo! Your powers!!! If there weren't more books, this would've been the perfect ending.
  • NARUTO -ナルト 56- 巻ノ五十六
  • ワンピース 56 [Wan Pīsu 56] (One Piece, #56)
1977
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K
More about Tite Kubo...

Bleach (1 - 10 of 74 books)
  • Bleach, Volume 01