Start by marking “Married to a Balla” as Want to Read:
Married to a Balla

Married to a Balla

4.35  ·  Rating Details  ·  93 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Despite the beautiful home, expensive cars and huge bank account, Skye's marriage to pro football player, Sandino Washington is seriously flawed. After years of being a victim of domestic violence, Skye is caught between their extravagant lifestyle and his controlling behavior, but knows she has to get out. In a desperate attempt, Skye flees the abusive marriage with her t ...more
Published April 19th 2011 by Life Changing Books (first published April 18th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Married to a Balla, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Married to a Balla

Barbara Morgan
May 09, 2011 Barbara Morgan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is excellent
captures you from the first sentence and every chapter
Tazzyt2bossye
Jul 12, 2011 Tazzyt2bossye rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Skye Washington is the beautiful trophy wife of Sandino Washington, an injured professional football player that degrades and abuses her erratically. Skye grows tired of the beatings and decides to run for her life with their two teenage sons, Kareem and Jordan, and four month old baby Payton. A furious and arrogant Sandino hires his crew to locate Skye and his children and return them to him.

Skye has grown accustomed to the glamorous life with the elaborate trimmings, but will she be strong en
Christiana
Sep 11, 2011 Christiana rated it it was amazing
Jackie D is an awesome writer and this book is a best seller. I loved the way she keep me in suspense thru out the entire book. Needless to say that I finished the book in one setting. If you are looking for an excellent book to read , this is it. You will not be disappointed! I can't wait to read the next one and will be one of the first to make that purchase.
Brooklyn Donne
Jan 30, 2012 Brooklyn Donne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charmain
Apr 27, 2012 Charmain rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I could not put this book down!!! Skye ass was stupid because instead of me running from Sadino he would've been running from me!!!
Jm Brown
Dec 02, 2011 Jm Brown rated it it was amazing
This a really good book. I am looking forward to more books from this author.
Laddie
thiz book is really gud frm wat ihav read;
Chequandre
Aug 23, 2011 Chequandre rated it really liked it
so far so good....
JazzyRacquel
Loved It <3
Deidre
Feb 12, 2015 Deidre rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow sandino really you are a butthole, how do you beat a woman like that really, you had what happened coming to you I can't believe how you went out. Cruz is the man I think or I could be wrong I liked how you stepped up. And Justice how can I leave you out, really a set up who could and who does that I hope you get what's coming to you very soon.
Dana McLeod
May 10, 2014 Dana McLeod rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

I really enjoyed this book. a really great read. I cant wait to dig into part 2. im wondering what really happen to Skye and her family.
Natasha
Sep 27, 2012 Natasha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this story of survival. It was a breath of fresh air to read another angle on the lifestyles and relationships of beautiful women and their athlete husbands. Well written and engaging.
Tonikia
Oct 04, 2013 Tonikia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a very good book. It made me look a Domestic Violence in a whole new way. Money isn't everything when it comes down to your life and kids.
Stephanie
Aug 15, 2012 Stephanie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was fire!!! I am so anticipating part 2. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!!!!
Kenzie
Jun 08, 2014 Kenzie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really did enjoy this book, it was very interesting (:
Goodread
Jul 18, 2012 Goodread rated it really liked it
This was a good read, but I think part two is better
Nicole
Jul 07, 2012 Nicole rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Like I said before great. Need to get part two to this.
Tia
Aug 28, 2011 Tia rated it really liked it
Good overall ending was a bit abrupt.
April
Renee
Renee added it
Apr 30, 2016
Mia Morgan
Mia Morgan rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Jacque
Jacque marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Natoya
Natoya added it
Feb 07, 2016
Kemi
Kemi marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Y.M. Sheree
Y.M. Sheree marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Deidre
Deidre added it
Jan 16, 2016
Tori
Tori marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2015
april hill
april hill is currently reading it
Dec 30, 2015
Flawlezzlyimperfect
Flawlezzlyimperfect marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2015