Start by marking “Complete Personalized Promise Bible for Women: Every Single Promise in the Bible Personalized Just for You in Topical Format Especially for Women” as Want to Read:

The "Complete Personalized Promise Bible for Women" takes you through every single promise in the Bible, listed in topical format for easy reference. Each promise is recorded from various Bible translations and includes a personalized, Scripture-based declaration of faith. By studying these promises and praying them back to the Father God, you will establish your faith for ...more
Published October 15th 2005 by Harrison House

To ask other readers questions about Complete Personalized Promise Bible for Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Complete Personalized Promise Bible for Women

Mary Rincon
May 20, 2013 Mary Rincon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book ,I use it every day like a Bible ,I am still reading and absorbing all their is to learn .This book goes hand in hand with my Bible ,It gets you thinking ,learning more and more .
I give it a five stars ,Well Done .
Raquel
it's been wonderful!! i've been reading one promise and making the declaration of faith for it each day...and it is truly Divine how it speaks a Word to me that's exactly what i need at that exact moment. i got it as i was heading home from church Sunday...Thanks Sherilyn!
Linda Rodden
Linda Rodden marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
Barbara Perser
Barbara Perser is currently reading it
Aug 16, 2016
Lisa J. Dunn
Lisa J. Dunn rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2016
Terri Major-kincade
Terri Major-kincade rated it really liked it
May 07, 2016
Pamela Draper
Pamela Draper rated it really liked it
May 05, 2016
Ramona Haggans
Ramona Haggans marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
Rae Adams
Rae Adams marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
MICHAEL S. COXWELL
MICHAEL S. COXWELL rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2015
Felicia Pace
Felicia Pace rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2015
catherine
catherine rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2015
Idua Olunwa
Idua Olunwa marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Denise Dupree
Denise Dupree marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Sarah Sibley
Sarah Sibley rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2014
Julianne
Julianne rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2014
Mandi
Mandi marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Lisa Ward
Lisa Ward marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2013
Charlotte's Rose
Charlotte's Rose rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2013
Happyselah
Happyselah rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2013
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
Elaine Graziano
Elaine Graziano rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2012
Alicia Willis
Alicia Willis is currently reading it
Jul 24, 2012

“I have a covenant with almighty God sealed with the blood of Jesus. He has set me free from the waterless pit. Never again will I be unsatisfied with life. He has become my stronghold of safety and prosperity. He has restored to me double what was taken from me. He has bent me like a bow and filled me with His own power. He has stirred me up and made me like a warrior’s sword. Jesus, the warrior of warriors whose arrow flashes like lightning, is my supreme commander. I follow His every command and rally to His side when He sounds the battle horn. He is my very strength and shield of protection in the midst of the battle. Together, we destroy and overcome the enemy with heaven’s own artillery. I drink deeply of the Spirit and roar as one filled with wine. I am full to the brim with the anointing of God. The Lord has taken His stand at my side and sees to it that I rise victorious in every battle. I sparkle in His land like a jewel in a crown. He has made me as one to be envied—radiant and attractive to the eye—and I prosper and succeed in all that He has called me to do. (Hebrews 2:10; 8:6; John 10:10; Psalm 91:16; Job 42:10; Colossians 1:29; Ephesians 1:19; 5:18; 6:10-18; Genesis 12:1-3; 15:1; 1 John 2:20; 1 Corinthians 15:57; Romans 8:37; Daniel 1:4; Deuteronomy 28:12)” 0 likes