Start by marking “Solstice Miracles” as Want to Read:
Solstice Miracles

Solstice Miracles

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  4 reviews
In the cold winter nights, two desire to keep her warm.

Natalie Bear found a quaint old farmhouse that needed some TLC. Upon moving in, she discovered that she wasn’t alone in the house. Her resident ghost happens to be a hunky cowboy that she can’t keep her mind off of. Not to mention, one of her handymen has a certain appeal too. Trying to overcome her dark past, she find
Published (first published December 8th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Solstice Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Solstice Miracles

Ronda  Tutt
Excellent! Fantastic Hot Read!

I totally loved this read, this wasn't your ordinary paranormal read. Natalie, recovering from an abusive marriage and starting a new life moves to a small town and buys a run down fixer upper. She soon learns from the Native Americans in town that her house is built on sacred ground where the spirits lurk and to her surprise she soon encounters a few ghost living in her house.

Dustin (ghost/were-wolf) shows up in solid form but disapears in front of Natalie as he tr
jD
This is not a typical werewolf story and it's not typical smut. I liked it's 'sweetness' for lack of a better word. There is a storybook feeling -- you know, Snow White gets 2 Prince Charmings. I really liked the underlying story about a woman starting her life over and not allowing anyone to tell her how to live it. Natalie knew she wanted both Dustin and Scott as her mates. She knew they were both Alpha males but she gave them no choice. Of course, this is an erotic novella so yes, it gets pre ...more
Rebecca (Bec)
I grabed this book and read it tottaly out of the blue. I was in a reading rutt looking for something to grab my interest. Sick of the same old story lines. Amazingly, this book worked its wonders! I really enjoyed it. It was a short read (which was a little dissapointing, as it had the potential to be so much more.

As this is the first time I have read a Crysyn hart book, I am happy to say i will try some of her other reads!
N.L. Riviezzo
A decent read. For being a menage oriented concept, I expected more sex and hotter sex scenes but alas, no. I think the piece would have benefited from more length and description. Overall, the ideas behind the story and plot were good.
Maru González Lorente
Maru González Lorente marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Curly
Curly marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Ale Snape li
Ale Snape li marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Tatiana Caldwell
Tatiana Caldwell marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
April
April marked it as to-read
May 26, 2013
Sarah added it
Nov 06, 2012
Suburbancowgirl
Suburbancowgirl marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2012
Natasha Curulli
Natasha Curulli marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2012
Trish
Trish added it
Aug 18, 2012
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2012
Alyson
Alyson marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2012
Tess
Tess marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2011
Rhiannon
Rhiannon marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2011
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Crymsyn is the author of a slew of horror and paranormal romance novels. She is a National Bestselling author. Her favorite saying is "If it has fangs, it's my friend."

Her experiences as a psychic has given her a lot of material to use in her books. She currently resides in Charlotte, NC with her hubby and her three dogs. Her guilty pleasures are horror movies, peanut M&Ms, and cheesecake.
More about Crymsyn Hart...
Three Fur All (Fur World, #1) The Dragon and His Houseboy How to Ruin Christmas for a Vampire (How to Ruin, #2) Mating Fever Alison's Pride