Solstice Miracles

Solstice Miracles

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  4 reviews
In the cold winter nights, two desire to keep her warm.

Natalie Bear found a quaint old farmhouse that needed some TLC. Upon moving in, she discovered that she wasn’t alone in the house. Her resident ghost happens to be a hunky cowboy that she can’t keep her mind off of. Not to mention, one of her handymen has a certain appeal too. Trying to overcome her dark past, she find...more
Published (first published December 8th 2010)

Ronda  Tutt
Excellent! Fantastic Hot Read!

I totally loved this read, this wasn't your ordinary paranormal read. Natalie, recovering from an abusive marriage and starting a new life moves to a small town and buys a run down fixer upper. She soon learns from the Native Americans in town that her house is built on sacred ground where the spirits lurk and to her surprise she soon encounters a few ghost living in her house.

Dustin (ghost/were-wolf) shows up in solid form but disapears in front of Natalie as he tr...more
jD
This is not a typical werewolf story and it's not typical smut. I liked it's 'sweetness' for lack of a better word. There is a storybook feeling -- you know, Snow White gets 2 Prince Charmings. I really liked the underlying story about a woman starting her life over and not allowing anyone to tell her how to live it. Natalie knew she wanted both Dustin and Scott as her mates. She knew they were both Alpha males but she gave them no choice. Of course, this is an erotic novella so yes, it gets pre...more
Rebecca (Bec)
I grabed this book and read it tottaly out of the blue. I was in a reading rutt looking for something to grab my interest. Sick of the same old story lines. Amazingly, this book worked its wonders! I really enjoyed it. It was a short read (which was a little dissapointing, as it had the potential to be so much more.

As this is the first time I have read a Crysyn hart book, I am happy to say i will try some of her other reads!
N.L. Riviezzo
A decent read. For being a menage oriented concept, I expected more sex and hotter sex scenes but alas, no. I think the piece would have benefited from more length and description. Overall, the ideas behind the story and plot were good.
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Tatiana Caldwell
Tatiana Caldwell marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
April
April marked it as to-read
May 26, 2013
Sarah added it
Nov 06, 2012
Suburbancowgirl
Suburbancowgirl marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2012
Natasha Curulli
Natasha Curulli marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2012
Trish
Trish marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2012
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2012
Alyson
Alyson marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2012
Tess
Tess marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2011
Rhiannon
Rhiannon marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2011
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2011
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2011
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2011
Paranormalfreak2010
Paranormalfreak2010 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2011
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
May 04, 2011
 ♥ ♥Lynn ♥ ♥
♥ ♥Lynn ♥ ♥ marked it as to-read
May 03, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
Crymsyn is the author of a slew of paranormal, romance, erotica books. Her worlds are filled with luscious gods, brooding vampires, shifters who aren't all that shifty, and a few cheesecake gods. A hunky angel of death is hovering too. Her favorite saying is "If it has fangs, it's my friend."

Her experiences as a psychic has given her a lot of material to use in her books. She currently resides in...more
More about Crymsyn Hart...
Three Fur All (Fur World, #1) The Dragon and His Houseboy How to Ruin Christmas for a Vampire (How to Ruin, #2) Mating Fever Alison's Pride