Start by marking “The Phytozyme Cure: Treat or Reverse More Than 30 Serious Health Conditions with Powerful Plant Nutrients” as Want to Read:

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
In The Phytozyme Cure, Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook reveals her cutting-edge, powerful, and all-natural Phytozyme Therapy, which involves the specific combination of miracle healing substances to supercharge their effects -- and your health. Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook is one of North America's leading natural health experts. Over the past two decades, she has seen that phyto ...more
Published October 11th 2010 by John Wiley & Sons

To ask other readers questions about The Phytozyme Cure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Phytozyme Cure

Marilyn Belsham
Jan 11, 2016 Marilyn Belsham rated it really liked it
How to rate a book that provides information on bettering your health. Should I rate it based on the quality of the writing, or the quality of the information provided?

I found the layout of this book lacking in terms of providing quick and easy references for me to look back at. I was also frustrated that the author provided partial information in one part of the chapter but didn't complete the information I needed to understand the entire picture until much later in the chapter. Why make it mo
Helen
Sep 16, 2011 Helen rated it did not like it
Shelves: health
Very weak book, common simplified information, mix of herbalism, raw fuddism, using digestive enzymes and nutritional supplements.

Tried recommended - before reading this book - not helped. For health conditions that I know people usually went through recommended in the beginning of their health problem, without reading this book, this is a very basic commonly available information.

The style is awful: tiresome, repetitive, boring, full of fillers and references to the pages in the same book.

Anywa
Paula Schuck
Feb 09, 2011 Paula Schuck rated it really liked it
I have just started this for review on thriftymommastips and thriftymommasbrainfood. I am very interested in the author's genetic condition. I thought this might just be one of those prescriptive books about diet curing all, but this author has serious experience with the diet herself. It seems she was very ill and also suffered a horrid car crash that left her in pain. So this is intriguing.

I learned a lot of educational value here and I will keep this as a guide to healthy nutrition. I enjoy l
Sue Labadi
Apr 14, 2013 Sue Labadi rated it really liked it
Useful to realize the many implications that organic and wholesome food has on our health.
Luisa B
Luisa B marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
 Ruby M.
Ruby M. marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Robin Gallop
Robin Gallop rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2014
Michele  Olsen
Michele Olsen rated it it was ok
Feb 24, 2014
Bev Denese
Bev Denese marked it as to-read
May 18, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2013
Luisa
Luisa added it
Aug 28, 2012
Lisa Collins
Lisa Collins marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2012
Karen Todd Hagen
Karen Todd Hagen rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2011
Tobie Whitlock
Tobie Whitlock marked it as to-read
May 18, 2011