Start by marking “LEGO Kingdoms: Defend the Castle (DK Readers L2)” as Want to Read:
LEGO Kingdoms: Defend the Castle (DK Readers L2)

LEGO Kingdoms: Defend the Castle (DK Lego Readers)

Visit the Lion King's castle and find out who wants to attack the kingdom in this Level 2 reader from DK, LEGO® Kingdoms: Defend the Castle!
Published February 21st 2011 by DK Children

To ask other readers questions about LEGO Kingdoms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about LEGO Kingdoms

Jul 10, 2013 midnightfaerie rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens
We love Lego in this house and any book concerning Lego within a 500 mile radius of our house is on our radar to read. My 5 yr old found this one at the library yesterday and I was surprised because it was one we hadn't read before. We came home with a big pile of books to read, which is typical, but this is the very first time he couldn't wait to read it, so he sat down and read it himself. I asked if he was sure he was reading every word, because it was a level 2 book. And he said yes, in fact ...more
midnightfaerie
A book my 6 yr old loved, a little old for my preschoolers. A solid reading level 2 book, this reader has a good amount of advanced vocabulary words, but not so long that it discourages a new reader. Used it for his read out loud book, which was perfect. It took about 20 mins for him to read and had just enough new vocabulary words to make it challenging. Also, it was a fun and interesting story he could get into. He liked it so much, he asked for more by this author. Great reading book!
Megan
May 31, 2017 Megan rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: grade-school, ds
Kids sure get sucked in by these books featuring your given Lego, Disney, Nick Jr branded characters. I really wish this section in the library just didn't exist when there are so many other amazing books to read. Nevertheless when my ds brings it to me I will read it...even though it feels like I'm reading him a Lego commercial.
Darinda
Jun 24, 2017 Darinda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gavin
Read: paperback (owned)

My son loves the LEGO books. Simple stories about the LEGO characters. Good books for LEGO fans.
Alana
Jul 01, 2011 Alana rated it it was ok
The problem with these books is that they are advertisements with a little bit of information thrown in. This one is better than LEGO Pirates, but not by much.
Elijah Libert
Feb 19, 2015 Elijah Libert rated it really liked it
I liked it because it told us all about how the armor worked.
Terri Pray
Mar 23, 2012 Terri Pray rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-with-jack
He stumbled over a few words, but as a lego fan he loved this book.
Grace
Jul 27, 2013 Grace rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
Not a story. It's an informational book.
William Jackson
Aug 16, 2013 William Jackson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-s-book
This is one of my favorites!
Foxy Biskits
Foxy Biskits rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Martin
Martin rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2013
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2016
Meg
Meg rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2017
Carol
Carol rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2013
Finn
Finn rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2013
Colby Sharp
Colby Sharp rated it it was ok
Nov 10, 2013
Karen Piedra
Karen Piedra rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2017
Misti Pittman
Misti Pittman rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2015
Carol
Carol rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2013
Michael
Michael rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2012
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2011
C
C rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2012
Elizabeth W. Xu
Elizabeth W. Xu rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2016
Eschelle
Eschelle rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2015
Basso Kids
Basso Kids rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2015
Jenn
Jenn rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2016
Leeldoo
Leeldoo rated it it was ok
Jul 08, 2011
R
R rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Hannah Dolan is a children's author who writes LEGO adaptations, including the LEGO Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, the LEGO Ninjago: The Visual Dictionary, the LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, and The LEGO Movie: The Essential Guide.
More about Hannah Dolan...

DK Lego Readers (10 books)
  • Arctic Invasion (Level 3: Reading Alone)
  • Castle Under Attack (DK LEGO Readers: Level 2: Beginning to Read Alone)
  • Rocket Rescue
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Watch Out for Jabba the Hutt! (DK Readers Level 1)
  • LEGO Friends: Welcome to Heartlake City (DK Readers Level 4)
  • LEGO Pirates: Brickbeard's Treasure (DK Readers)
  • LEGO Hero Factory: Meet the Heroes (DK Readers L2)
  • Race for Survival (DK LEGO Readers: Level 4: Proficient Readers)
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (DK Readers L2)