Start by marking “LEGO Kingdoms: Defend the Castle (DK Readers L2)” as Want to Read:
LEGO Kingdoms: Defend the Castle (DK Readers L2)

LEGO Kingdoms: Defend the Castle (DK Lego Readers)

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Visit the Lion King's castle and find out who wants to attack the kingdom in this Level 2 reader from DK, LEGO Kingdoms: Defend the Castle! ...more
Published February 21st 2011 by DK Children

To ask other readers questions about LEGO Kingdoms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about LEGO Kingdoms

midnightfaerie
We love Lego in this house and any book concerning Lego within a 500 mile radius of our house is on our radar to read. My 5 yr old found this one at the library yesterday and I was surprised because it was one we hadn't read before. We came home with a big pile of books to read, which is typical, but this is the very first time he couldn't wait to read it, so he sat down and read it himself. I asked if he was sure he was reading every word, because it was a level 2 book. And he said yes, in fact ...more
midnightfaerie
A book my 6 yr old loved, a little old for my preschoolers. A solid reading level 2 book, this reader has a good amount of advanced vocabulary words, but not so long that it discourages a new reader. Used it for his read out loud book, which was perfect. It took about 20 mins for him to read and had just enough new vocabulary words to make it challenging. Also, it was a fun and interesting story he could get into. He liked it so much, he asked for more by this author. Great reading book!
Elijah Libert
I liked it because it told us all about how the armor worked.
Alana
The problem with these books is that they are advertisements with a little bit of information thrown in. This one is better than LEGO Pirates, but not by much.
Terri Pray
He stumbled over a few words, but as a lego fan he loved this book.
Grace
Not a story. It's an informational book.
William Jackson
This is one of my favorites!
T
Carli
Carli added it
Apr 16, 2015
Nathaniel Tobias
Nathaniel Tobias marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Hongmei Chi
Hongmei Chi marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Maggie
Maggie added it
Feb 07, 2015
Jacob
Jacob marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

DK Lego Readers (10 books)
  • Arctic Invasion (Level 3: Reading Alone)
  • Castle Under Attack (DK LEGO Readers: Level 2: Beginning to Read Alone)
  • Rocket Rescue
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Watch Out for Jabba the Hutt! (DK Readers Level 1)
  • LEGO Friends: Welcome to Heartlake City (DK Readers Level 4)
  • LEGO Pirates: Brickbeard's Treasure (DK Readers)
  • LEGO Hero Factory: Meet the Heroes (DK Readers L2)
  • Race for Survival (DK LEGO Readers: Level 4: Proficient Readers)
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (DK Readers L2)
The LEGO Movie: The Essential Guide LEGO Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (DK Readers L2) LEGO Pirates: Brickbeard's Treasure (DK Readers) LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia LEGO Ninjago: The Visual Dictionary