Summon the Wind (Within the Circle, #3)

Summon the Wind (Within The Circle #3)

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Alexis knows something went terribly wrong with the spell she cast when Lance shows up. Surely the Goddesses wouldn't have sent her…a witch?
ebook
Published 2010 by Breathless Press

Habrewer
Summon the Wind #3 – Abby Wood
* I received a copy of this book from Breathless Press in exchange for an honest review*

Summon the Wind is the final installment of the Within the Circle Trilogy. The sisters have completed the ritual and it has literally come full circle with the addition of Alexis’ true love.

Alexis wants to find her true love but she wants a human like her sisters have both found; she doesn’t want a witch. She is stunned when Luke shows up at the library and tells her he has been...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Summon the Wind by Abby Wood is a good little read. The concept is an interesting one. Three triplet sisters, witches, use their powers to summon love. This is Alexis’s story, and her goal is established early: find a man or, to be more specific, true love.

The sisters cast a spell. Alexis’s sisters have their men. They got regular guys. Alexis is not destined for the same. When she says male witches could be trouble, I became curious to see who she would draw her way, and what would happen. I e...more
Breathless Press
Lavender, Long and Short Reviews--"This story is well written, the author obviously being experienced, and I enjoyed the easy flow of this tale...The sex scene is hot in this story. Those who love erotic romance will probably enjoy this scene quite a bit. I didn’t have a problem with it in itself, only that the lead-up to it, the feelings involved felt contrived, having happened a bit too quickly.

When the logical end of the story arrived, there was more to be told. There isn’t much tension or c...more
Melissa
A great way to end his little witch miniseries. We see more of the elements in this. We see Alexis fond love. And we see the fourth element presented. Good ending all round.
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jun 07, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
D
D marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Jody
Jody marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
Midu Hadi
Midu Hadi marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2013
Jennifer Garcia
Jennifer Garcia marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2013
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2012
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2012
Flávia
Flávia marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2012
Valorie
Valorie marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2012
Greeneyes Belle28
Greeneyes Belle28 marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2011
Amy ~Lover of Books~
Amy ~Lover of Books~ marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2011
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2011
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2011
Multipublished erotic romance author Abby Wood writes compelling, emotionally packed, and sexually charged romance. Whether you’re a fan of contemporary, western, suspense, or paranormal you’ll find a story that brings you into the lives of her characters and lets you experience a brand new world.

Feel free to jump in with a comment, ask a question, or just say hello. Abby loves meeting new readers...more
More about Abby Wood...
Hurting To Feel Consent to the Cowboy Consent to Love Twice Her Age Tagging Her Lynx