Start by marking “Leif's Surrender (Roxie's Protecters, #3)” as Want to Read:
Leif's Surrender (Roxie's Protecters, #3)

Leif's Surrender (Roxie's Protectors #3)

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  710 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Jaden notices the sexy hunk in her cashier's line. But she knows, with her plain looks and glasses, he'd never notice her. So when he returns to the grocery store the next day and kisses her senseless in front of everyone, she can only hope she'll see him again.

Leif swears he will never be permanently mated, but when he feels his mate at a grocery store while buying pregna
Published November 15th 2010

To ask other readers questions about Leif's Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leif's Surrender

SheReadsALot
ONE & A HALF STARS--Let's just say I will not be reading from this author or series again.

I'll admit, I wanted to read this because HELLO! hot ginge on the cover. I have a special place in my soul for them. And I never see them enough in romance. But the cover is the only hotness there is.

I know, I know...don't judge a book on its cover and all that BS. But this is proof that the inside can not match the hot cover.

Inside is a pathetic tale of a plain cashier who falls over herself and lets t
Lily
There are few books where after you finish reading them, you feel like sighing and there are some which leave you crying and then..there are some which just don't work at all....

Quick Review -

Leif has been going on in his life of no commitment and is happy that he is not mated to any one. He dooesn't want to be mated.

Leif's Reason -Thinks it will get boring to live with the same girl.

That totally put me off.

Jaden - I think Bella(twilight) had more sense than this one.

Proof-
1, Enjoys getting k
Yona
Feb 05, 2013 Yona rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shifters
I know Jaden and Leif are mates, but she doesn't know that, so how can she meet some guy know him no more than 2 days and be ready to quit her job and move in with him come on that sounds very very unlikely.
Everything happened very fast in this book and it was hard to believe it all, the reactions of the characters didn't seem very natural.
And out of the blue she found who her father was and ooo he a werewolf and he wants to kill her mate oo yes.
I didn't liked this book - not the characters
Theresa
Nov 17, 2015 Theresa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Leif goes on a run to get more ice cream for a very pregnant Roxie and meets his mate. Jaden has been on her own since her parents died at age 16 and now barely gets by on her cashier salary. So when hunkie Leif comes through her line she can’t believe he’d be interested in her. After all, she’s not a great beauty or anything, just plain ordinary and nearsighted.

I like this couple. Leif maybe was little impatient and pushed things a little fast, but he still tried to treat her right and give h
Jun 05, 2016 Laura rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
What Is It About:
Leif is a werewolf and the protector of the foretold one, Roxie. Roxie is currently pregnant and sends Leif to get her some ice-cream. At the store, he discovers the his mate is the plain-jane checkout cashier. He leaves when he discovers her and tries to fight the mating urge because he never wanted to have a mate. But he cannot resist her. Jayden notices Leif the instant that he joins her line but she knows that he'll never notice her because of how plain she is. But when he c
Lexie
Apr 17, 2014 Lexie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There is something kind of humorous about a werewolf reluctantly accepting his mate. More often than not the lengths they go to avoid such a fate is part of why it's so funny I guess. In Leif's Surrender, which is part of her larger 'Roxie's Protectors' series (which in turn seems an off-shoot of her 'Wulf's Den' series), Leif does everything but shackle himself to the kitchen sink to keep away from Jaden. Unfortunately his family, who are all tired of hearing him gripe at them for getting cuddl ...more
Got Romance!  Reviews
Heat Level: erotic
Other: oral play
Reviewer: Gabrielle
Date: 3/14/11

After years of being a playboy Leif finds his mate on an ice cream run for Roxie. No matter how hard he tries to fight the mating urge, he constantly finds himself going back to her. Yet when he finally gives in to it, Leif ends
LynnMarie
Dec 04, 2010 LynnMarie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Monica's Review

Leif's Surrender by Marisa Chenery is a sweet romance book that will leave you speechless. Destiny is destiny and Leif does not want to understand that when your mating is called there is no denying it. He wants to be a bachelor for maybe a bit longer, but after meeting Jaden there is no holding back. No matter how much Leif would like to fight his feelings he can only hurt himself.

Jaden is just a simple woman that really has not had too many boyfriends and cannot believe that a
ValerieC
Nov 20, 2011 ValerieC rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of shifter series.
After reading 'Roan's Fall' and 'Jager's Mate', I thought I would just skip this one and also 'Skylar's Devotion', as I thought they would just be more of the same. WRONG!

A very few pages into 'Kye's Heart' I realized that there was a lot of back-story that I had missed and I needed to go back and read those two. To get the full effect of this whole continuing saga, I think that it's important to start at Book 1 of the 'Wulf's Den' series, 'Roxie and Beowulf' ('Roxie's Protectors' is simply a co
Blame8008
May 21, 2013 Blame8008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Okay, so I'm about half-way through this book and I can already tell (actually I could already tell a few pages in but decided to give it another shot) that there's something seriously seriously lacking in this book.

I started reading it because I love the shy girl/hot guy storyline (it suits my current mood at least) but COME ON, SERIOUSLY?

I can forgive the first kiss but NO woman should let a man she doesn't know drive her home the 3rd time she's ever seen him (and consequently, finally learns
Berneen Vidra
Dec 01, 2013 Berneen Vidra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
Leif's book was way better than I expected!

As we know, Leif is a strong, sexy and really high (195 cm?!) werewolf with no plan to settle down. But when he suddenly finds his mate, he starts to panic. The mate urge is really high, and for the first time he finds it really hard to keep his distance from a woman who tends to be his soon-to-be-mate.

Jaden was alone for a while now, with her mother dead and no living relatives, she spent her tennage years in the care of foster parents. Now she became
Emily
Werewolf and protector, Leif swore he would never mate. With his fellow warriors finding themselves with their mates he has been running from any available woman not wanting to be cursed with the same affliction. When he is sent to the store for ice cream, he protests but goes in order to keep his boss happy.

Imagine his shock when he sees clerk Jaden whose mousy brown hairs and glasses cover up what will turn out to be his mate. Leif can't seem to help himself when it comes to her, but he still
Angel
Aug 25, 2015 Angel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections
Leif's Surrender by Marisa Chenery was the best story, so far, in the Protectors Series. In this tale, Jaden - Leif's mate, is a plain Jane who works in a grocery store. Despite her looks, Leif falls for her and from their the story becomes interesting. Isn't it every girl's (woman's) fantasy to be swept off her feet by a sexy alpha male? Chenery delivers a surprising ending that will keep her fans panting for the next installment of this series.
Crystal Feaster
Dec 18, 2013 Crystal Feaster rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was waiting on this one Leif was the one I wanted to see find his mate the most because he was so determined that he wouldn't change his life style great addition to the series can't wait to read more :) wish I would have read the Wulfs Den series first though because the book talks about alot of people from that series
Heather Way
Feb 29, 2012 Heather Way rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far out of Roxie's protectors this one is my fave !!! I was laughing threw out the entire book
Missyb
Nov 11, 2013 Missyb rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
About Leif & Jaden. Good humor, not much action. Don't like the changes in Roxie.
Nicole
This book was okay at first but then I just couldn't work up the boredom to finish it.
Glenda Bettin
Aug 21, 2016 Glenda Bettin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
was funny watching him fight the love big time
Gabrielle
Aug 20, 2013 Gabrielle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
IT was a awesome book to read i loved it.
Jaycee-Jayne
Sep 20, 2012 Jaycee-Jayne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
oh i love this book so much,
Martha
Aug 31, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish  ·  review of another edition
Kindle Edition.
Katya
Jul 17, 2012 Katya rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shifters
4 stars!
Domonique
Domonique marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Silvas
Silvas added it
Aug 21, 2016
Dmaima Lopes
Dmaima Lopes rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2016
  • Pack Rogue (Were Chronicles, #4)
  • Angel's Wolf (Westervelt Wolves, #6)
  • Running With the Pack (Cannon Pack, #3)
  • Lycan It (Lycan, #3)
  • The Alpha (Vanguards, #2)
  • Vulfen Alpha's Mate (Vulfen Cadre, #1)
  • Worth Fighting For (Alpine Woods Shifters, #4)
  • Dragon's Blood (Cruentus Dragons, #1)
  • Steel Beauty (Halle Pumas, #4; Poconos Pack, #0.5)
  • Mating Claire (Sea Island Wolves, #1)
  • To Trust a Wolf (Whispering Springs Werewolves, #1)
  • White Wolf (White Wolf, #1)
  • Bold & Beautiful (Future Alphas, #1)
  • In Plain Sight (Cougar Falls, #2)
  • Broomstick Breakdown
  • In The Heat of the Night (Heat, #2)
Marisa Chenery was always a lover of books, but after reading her first historical romance novel she found herself hooked. Having inherited a love for the written word, she soon started writing her own novels.

After trying her hand at writing historicals, she now writes paranormals.

Marisa lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and four children. She would love to hear from you, so drop her an em
More about Marisa Chenery...

Roxie's Protectors (7 books)
  • Roan's Fall (Roxie's Protectors, #1)
  • Jager's Mate (Roxie's Protectors, #2)
  • Skylar's Devotion (Roxie's Protecters, #4)
  • Kye's Heart (Roxie's Protecters, #5)
  • Dirk's Love (Roxie's Protectors, #6)
  • Miles's Redemption (Roxie's Protectors, #7)