Start by marking “Vicious Vacuums of Virginia (American Chillers, #30)” as Want to Read:
Vicious Vacuums of Virginia (American Chillers, #30)

Vicious Vacuums of Virginia (American Chillers #30)

Brooke Whipkey is in big trouble. While helping her uncle in his repair shop she and a friend invent a vacuum robot that goes crazy!
Published November 16th 2010 by AudioCraft Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Vicious Vacuums of Virginia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vicious Vacuums of Virginia

Kyle Garcia
Oct 23, 2014 Kyle Garcia rated it really liked it
Kyle Garcia
English 8 Independent Reading Book Reviews
American Chillers:Vicious Vacuums Of Virginia by Johnathan Rand

This book is about a girl who loves electronics,and is very talented at doing stuff with it and she started liking electronics,because her uncle builds vacuums and other cool nifty eletronics.Her uncle chet like i said is a vacuum cleaner maker guy and so he had this idea where vacuums could fun and work by themselves as long as they had a sastainable energy source,and i think we
Keaton
Mar 04, 2015 Keaton rated it really liked it
This book was about a girl named Brooke and she was really into electronics. Her and her friend spider were always building electronic kits to work on for fun. Then Brooke needed money for the electronic kits so she needed a job at her uncles vacuum shop. Then her uncle had a job for her and her friend spider. This project was like no other they were building a vacuum that vacuums all on its own but it went terribly wrong. I really liked this book it was very fun to read and very exciting. I ...more
Pj Santantonio
Jan 20, 2015 Pj Santantonio rated it really liked it
This book was about a girl named Brooke and she was REALLY into electronics. Her and her friend spider were always building electronic kits to work on for fun. Then Brooke needed money for the electronic kits so she needed a job at her uncles vacuum shop. Then her uncle had a job for her and her friend spider. This project was like no other they were building a vacuum that vacuums all on its own but it went terribly wrong.

I really liked this book it was very fun to read and very exciting. I woul
Jordan
Oct 28, 2015 Jordan rated it really liked it
The book I read is Vicious Vacuums of Virginia. I rated this book a four because the book had some sections that were kind of choppy. Other wise it was a good book with a creative story line. My favorite character was Gizmo the cat because he got into so much mischievous. For example when Spider and Brook went into the other room, Gizmo turned on one of the vacuums and scared Spider and Brook. One of the reasons I chose to read this book.Over all I would recommend this book to my friends.
Jermaine Askew
Dec 17, 2014 Jermaine Askew rated it really liked it
The book I read was , "American Chillers #30". I like the book although, some of the writing in the book wasn't as entertaining as the first book I read.I mostly like the book because the language and descriptive writing used. I recommend this book if you like action and if you like kinda funny horror it was a great book...Enjoy!
Jacob Pung
Sep 01, 2016 Jacob Pung rated it liked it
"Vicious Vacuums of Virginia" by Johnathan Rand Is a real page turner. While working with her uncle in his repair shop, Brooke and her friend build a new vacuum cleaner. But little did they know, this vacuum will cause serious havoc. The vacuum robot goes on an insane rampage and is destroying everything. Can they stop it?
Tnorton71
Tnorton71 rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2016
poketrainer001superpikachu
poketrainer001superpikachu rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2015
Ruble Rockets
Ruble Rockets rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2013
Dave
Dave rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2016
Cole Ordiway
Cole Ordiway rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2011
Tylerb
Tylerb rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2012
Kc
Kc rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2014
Deb
Deb rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2012
Luis
Luis rated it it was ok
Jul 08, 2016
Alexis
Alexis rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2012
Chiara B
Chiara B rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2013
Keith
Keith rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2012
Tyson
Tyson rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2015
Blake
Blake rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2014
Drayton
Drayton rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2014
Noah
Noah rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2014
Joseph
Joseph rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2016
Michael_fredette
Michael_fredette rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2012
Blackcatlover
Blackcatlover rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2011
Gabrielledewolfe
Gabrielledewolfe rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2011
Kendra
Kendra rated it liked it
May 25, 2016
Jace Pursel
Jace Pursel rated it it was ok
Oct 13, 2014
Tyler Parsons
Tyler Parsons rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2012
Brock Ganus
Brock Ganus rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Christopher Wright is the author of dozens of horror fiction books for children and young adults. He writes under the pseudonyms Johnathan Rand and Christopher Knight. Almost all of Wright's books (save American Chillers) take place in his home state of Michigan.
More about Johnathan Rand...

American Chillers (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • Michigan Mega-Monsters (American Chillers, #1)
  • Ogres of Ohio (American Chillers, #2)
  • Florida Fog Phantoms (American Chillers, #3)
  • New York Ninjas (American Chillers, #4)
  • Terrible Tractors of Texas (American Chillers, #5)
  • Invisible Iguanas of Illinois (American Chillers, #6)
  • Wisconsin Werewolves (American Chillers, #7)
  • Minnesota Mall Mannequins (American Chillers, #8)
  • Iron Insects Invade Indiana (American Chillers, #9)
  • Missouri Madhouse (American Chillers, #10)