Start by marking “Lee Child's Jack Reacher Books 1-6” as Want to Read:
Lee Child's Jack Reacher Books 1-6

Lee Child's Jack Reacher Books 1-6 (Jack Reacher #1-6)

4.48  ·  Rating Details  ·  385 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Ex-military policeman Jack Reacher is “a wonderfully epic hero: tough, taciturn, yet vulnerable” (People). Catch up with his first six adventures in the #1 New York Times bestselling series by Lee Child.

Killing Floor
Die Trying
Tripwire
Running Blind
Echo Burning
Without Fail
Published December 1st 2010 by Berkley Books (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Lee Child's Jack Reacher Books 1-6, please sign up.

Donna I loved this Lee Childs series. Jack Reacher is a great Protagonist. He is a an advocate and champion to those usually picked on or assaulted by the…moreI loved this Lee Childs series. Jack Reacher is a great Protagonist. He is a an advocate and champion to those usually picked on or assaulted by the strong and powerful. His mindset is one of being bigger, badder and stronger than the meanest criminal out there.

I fell and broke my leg in numerous places in February (this is almost May) and these books helped me through a very dark place. They don't require a HUGE amount of concentration, but that is not to say there is not a good plot to follow. So Lillian~ go for it!!(less)

Elanor
Apr 04, 2015 Elanor rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime, country-usa
I am glad I have the opportunity of rating the first 6 books as a bundle, because I am reading them so quickly I am not entirely able to separate them.
Jack Reacher was born in an US army base in Berlin of an officer father and French mother, moved all over the world as a child and then joined the army himself and became an MP, an army cop. When the series begins, however, he has left the army and decided to wander, not even carrying a bag, owning nothing and as free as it is possible to be - no
Oliver
Apr 16, 2012 Oliver rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'd never found mystery, per se, interesting before I met Jack Reacher, yet I read every Reacher novel published soon after reading the first. Child is full of contradictions. He writes terrific suspense scenes, but his narrative so often runs to staccato subject-verb-object patterns that it can be laughable. Reacher has admirable values, but they dont include sparing the life of someone who crosses him or playing by the rules. He's completely formulaic in his treatment of women. Not high recomm ...more
May 25, 2013 Victoria rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
#4 in the series and I'm liking Jack Reacher less and less. But, saying that, I still cannot believe Hollywood cast Tom Cruise to play Reacher. Chipmunk. I also didn't think this one was written as well as the previous. If I continue this series--and there are what? 20 or so?--it'll be a challenge to see how they stand up. Or should I say who Jack Reacher turns into. Hmmm. Maybe he does turn into a chipmunk.
Lisa
Jan 20, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jack reacher is an interesting character every time. Tom Cruise is not and never will b JR.
Siobhan
The Jack Reacher books are far from being the greatest literature on the planet, but they work well as guilty pleasures.

I admit, I have more than a couple of issues with the writing yet the stories are always entertaining and always make up for it. They are the kinds of books I have no wish to admitting I enjoy, yet I cannot deny the fact that I do enjoy the Jack Reacher novels.
Kenneth
Jun 15, 2014 Kenneth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love these books and the Reacher character in general. I could rear them over and over and still enjoy them.
Pcox
Jun 13, 2015 Pcox rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read Personal - couldn't find a way to select it alone. I didn't realize I hadn't set it down. Engaging. Will look for more of this series.
Brian
Oct 11, 2015 Brian rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lot of Jack Reacher but a fun read.
Tricia Walsh
May 16, 2015 Tricia Walsh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jack Reacher !! Love .. Love!!.
Marla
Sep 16, 2014 Marla rated it it was amazing
Got this brindle at a good price and really enjoyed the first six novels. Will be on the look out for more great deals on Lee Child's books.
Richard Guha
Jan 05, 2013 Richard Guha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great light and fast reads. I typically buy the latest at the airport before a longish flight and finish it by the time we land!
Alexa Robinson
Nov 12, 2012 Alexa Robinson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Jack!
Mary Davie
Easy fun reads.
Jasmine Marchand
Jasmine Marchand is currently reading it
Jul 22, 2016
Steven J. Koranda
Steven J. Koranda rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2016
George
George is currently reading it
Jul 20, 2016
Jenny
Jenny is currently reading it
Jul 18, 2016
Victoria
Victoria rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2016
E.R. Baine
E.R. Baine marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Shirley A. PAyne
Shirley A. PAyne rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Philip Grunder
Philip Grunder marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Leon Goldstein
Leon Goldstein rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Thomas Schoenfeld
Thomas Schoenfeld rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2016
Larry
Larry marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Kennetta L. Campbell
Kennetta L. Campbell marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Jim Walker
Jim Walker rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2016
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Zack
Zack marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
al millirons
al millirons rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2016
  • Licensed to Thrill: Volume 1 (Hunt For Reacher, #1-3)
  • Five Past Midnight
  • Pray for Us Sinners
  • The Highland Brides Series (4 Full-Length Highland Romance Novels)
  • Four Thrillers by Lisa Unger: Beautiful Lies, Sliver of Truth, Black Out, Die for You
  • Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan Books 1-6
  • Il morto di Maigret
  • Close Relations
  • Michael Connelly Collection: The Concrete Blonde, The Last Coyote, Trunk Music
  • Timediver's Dawn (Timegod's World, #2)
  • Lisa Jackson's Bentz & Montoya Bundle: Hot Blooded, Cold Blooded, Shiver, Absolute Fear, Lost Souls, Malice, & an Exclusive Extended Excerpt from Devious(New Orleans #1-6)
  • Target: Tinos  (Andreas Kaldis, #4)
  • La Trilogia Adamsberg
  • Bryant & May and the Secret Santa (Bryant & May, #11.5)
  • Built to Last
  • Daniel Silva Gabriel Allon Novels 5-8 (Gabriel Allon, #5-8)
  • Apocalypse Unleashed: The Earth's Last Days: The Battle Rages On (Left Behind: Apocalypse, #4)
  • Underwater Puppies
Lee Child was born October 29th, 1954 in Coventry, England, but spent his formative years in the nearby city of Birmingham. By coincidence he won a scholarship to the same high school that JRR Tolkien had attended. He went to law school in Sheffield, England, and after part-time work in the theater he joined Granada Television in Manchester for what turned out to be an eighteen-year career as a pr ...more
More about Lee Child...

Jack Reacher (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Killing Floor (Jack Reacher, #1)
  • Die Trying (Jack Reacher, #2)
  • Tripwire  (Jack Reacher, #3)
  • Running Blind (Jack Reacher, #4)
  • Echo Burning (Jack Reacher, #5)
  • Without Fail (Jack Reacher, #6)
  • Persuader (Jack Reacher, #7)
  • The Enemy (Jack Reacher, #8)
  • One Shot (Jack Reacher, #9)
  • The Hard Way (Jack Reacher, #10)