Torres: El Niño: My Story

Torres: El Niño: My Story

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  163 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Fernando Torres is one of the hottest properties in world football. From local Madrid idol to Kop hero and European Championship winner, he talks here for the first time about the unique challenges faced in his two seasons in England, with candid snapshots of his early years in Spain and life in the North West on and off the field.At the age of 25, Spain’s Fernando Torres...more
Published September 17th 2009 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published 2009)

Jobair H
What I think about this book is that it is hard to not want to keep reading more and more. This is a story on how Fernando Torres had transferred from Athletico Madrid but during then he had "You'll Never Walk Alone" printed on his captain armband and at that time he was excited for his move....And that is when Liverpool FC's saying was born.
Kalkeydan Ayele
Torres el Nino My Story
Torres el nino My Story is probably the best autobiography iv ever read. Torres writes about his life growing up in Madrid and how he wanted to become a goalkeeper but ended up injuring his finger and switched over to a striker. And that was the start of a legend.

I really connected with this autobiography because of how Torres had to play with the older kids when he was growing up and how he had to tryout with kids that where older than him. And I could connect with that...more
Tarek
This non-fiction autobiography was a great read for me. I enjoyed the book because it was a thrilling story about how Torres, the very much appreciated and famous soccer player, used to live and how he came into the world of soccer. His inspiring story began with him playing for a small kids league which he barely had the money to pay for, and then transformed by the end of the book with him playing for an enormous club, Liverpool F.C., and being extremely wealthy and famous. I think this book i...more
Will F
I thought that this book was one of the best autobiographies I have ever read as I never knew just how normal Fernando Torres's life was until I read this book.
It really gives you the feel that if you believe that you are good enough to play football for a living you can.
He tells you how his life from living in Spain to living in Liverpool has changed his life and how he met his girlfriend and the charity work he does
Michael
It was a shame to see him leave Anfield, but this gives excellent coverage of the transition from being a huge talent in Spain to a legend on Merseyside. Extremely easy to read and top notch photo collection to light the way.
M De
it's good to read about the beginnings of 'el niño' and to understand the footballer's ascent to fame so far... i'd love to read a follow-up with the world cup and euro glories as well as the chelsea years!

Madhuri
my fave footballer in the entire world..
i loved it obviously

to me you're like a grown addiction that i can't deny
won't you tell me is it healthy babe? (8)
Negar T.
It was an amazing book.
I specially liked it because I Love Fernando Torres and he is my Idol.
I recommend people to read this book :)
Anisza
Destiny seemed to have decided that if i ever left Atletico Madrid it would be for Liverpool.
Mike
Very good book, gave a fascinating summary of his football life up to the present.
Jared Harrison
Read for work, not bad if your into the life story of Fernando Torres
Simon Dupond
All on Fernando Torres's (Football Player) life.
Holly
<3 Fernando Torres <3
Bao La
Bao La marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Yashmi Chaudhari
Yashmi Chaudhari marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Adieu
Adieu marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Jimpanovic
Jimpanovic marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Jhn
Jhn added it
May 25, 2014
Schumishekugmail.com
Schumishekugmail.com is currently reading it
May 20, 2014
[Ninja] Tanisha
[Ninja] Tanisha marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Fernando Torres (born Fernando José Torres Sanz) is a Dounble European and World Champion in Football for Spain.

He is also a European Champion having won the title in the 2011-2012 season playing for Chelsea.
More about Fernando Torres...
Torres: El Niño: My Story Torres El Nino: My Story