Start by marking “Game For Love (Bad Boys of Football, #3)” as Want to Read:
Game For Love (Bad Boys of Football, #3)

Read eBook

Game For Love (Bad Boys of Football #3)

3.98  ·  Rating Details ·  6,462 Ratings  ·  262 Reviews
Millions of readers around the world have fallen in love with Bella Andre’s emotional, fun and sexy contemporary romances!

BOOK DESCRIPTION:
In a relationship built on lies...the only truth is their feelings for each other. To fulfill his grandmother's dying wish, linebacker Cole Taylor must find – and marry – a good girl. First grade teacher Anna Davis fits the bill perfect
Published December 13th 2010 (first published November 12th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Game For Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Game For Love

Auntee
Dec 22, 2010 Auntee rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic sports romance
Recommended to Auntee by: Melissa
I'm pretty pleased with this one, especially since it was only 99 cents (edit--price has now increased to $2.99:()! I wasn't expecting much from this short story, but Bella Andre managed to adequately develop the characters and the story, as well as supplying plenty of mouth-watering-ly hot bedroom scenes.

Cole Taylor's a 34-year-old star linebacker for the NFL San Francisco Outlaws. After losing both his parents at the age of 5, his beloved grandmother Eugenia stepped in to raise him. Now Eugeni
SanO
Apr 25, 2013 SanO rated it it was amazing
5 Scorching Stars!

I could not put this book down. Such a quick, sexy read and *thee* hottest Bella Andre book I've read so far. This was my first read in this series. Even though this the "3rd" book, this can be standalone...you do not need to read in order.

Plot
This is about 30-year old Anna Davis, a 1st grade teacher, who is in Las Vegas to celebrate the marriage of her sister. She has 4 sisters and she is the only one left unmarried. Sick of being pegged as the good, quiet girl she is feelin
MBR
I don't think I am going to be able to finish this one.
Started out on the first chapter, things seemed to be going well with a sweet grandmother and Cole, the handsome and virile as sin football star. And suddenly lo and behold his c#ck had to make an appearance with the first sighting of the heroine, aka the good girl Anna whose 4 sisters have already got married.
I am all for smut, erotic and explicit sex but in a full length novel such as this one, it just totally seemed unrealistic to make C
Splage
Jan 05, 2011 Splage rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: those who like lots sex scenes with a decent story
Recommended to Splage by: liked previous books in series
Very disappointing read because it could have been good and I love sports romances. I liked the characters, Cole and Anna (at least when they were having dialog), the story had potential (but it did have some cheesy parts), the sex scenes were hot (especially the first one where he taught her with blindfolds and silk ties) and the grovel scenes weren’t bad (and there were many of them).

The problem…SEX, and way too much of it. After one long and detailed romp, they would go right into another. I

Zeek
Jan 25, 2011 Zeek rated it really liked it
This is smut pure and simple, but it's good, one male/one female, contemporary-romance smut. :P

Cole Taylor loves his terminally ill grandmother. And when she makes a dying wish of seeing him married and settled with a good girl- unlike the slutty types he usually frequents- he's determined to make it happen, if only for the short time she has to live.

Attacking his dilemma with the same single-mindedness it took to make him a star defensive lineman for the Outlaw's football team- he sets out to
Viri
Nov 25, 2016 Viri rated it liked it
No había podido leer nada esta semana y tenía este libro esperando por mí desde hace muuuuucho tiempo.
No sabía que era parte de una serie y mucho menos que era el 3 libro, pero admito que ni siquiera me dieron ganas de leer las entregas anteriores.

Game for love fue una novela sencilla plagada de clichés y con demasiadas escenas de sexo para mi gusto pero que cumple con su objetivo. Entretiene al lector.

No es la gran historia y si soy sincera... me he pasado la mayoría de las páginas pero es porq
Fanny
Jan 17, 2015 Fanny rated it liked it

Game For Love es el tercer libro de la serie llamada Chicos Malos Del Futbol de la autora Bella Andre y tiene como protagonistas a Cole y Anna.
Desde que lei la sinopsis de este libro supe que la historia de Cole me encantaria, y asi fue.
Muchos podran decir que este libro no es nada nuevo, que esta lleno de cliches e incluso que puede ser parecido a otros libros New Adult pero yo disfrute muchisimo con la lectura.
Perfecto para cuando quieres leer una historia simple pero tambien entretenida.

3.5 E
Holly
Dec 20, 2010 Holly rated it really liked it
Shelves: bn-ebooks
Game for Love is the third installment of the Bad Boys of Football series and I have to say TOTALLY lived up the first two!! This book, as well as the previous books are not only smoking hot but incredibly sweet love stories! For anyone who loves sports romances with some incredibly hot sex thrown in, this is the series for you! BRING ON MORE HOT OUTLAWS!!
Lori
Feb 26, 2011 Lori rated it it was ok
Cole is a star defensive back for a pro football team. He was raised by his grandmother, whom he adores. When she is diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, she tells him all she ever wanted for him was to find a girl to settle down with. Cole knows that the slutty girls that he sleeps with due to his fame are not really what his grandmother is wanting for him. So he heads out to find a “nice girl.”

Enter Anna. She’s always been the one afraid to take risks, careful, and deliberate. She’s a school teacher
Riverina Romantics
Apr 14, 2013 Riverina Romantics rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
4.5 Stars

I love Bella Andre. There are thousands of fabulous authors out there but Bella's stories fit my wants and needs in a romance novel down to the finest details.

Game for Love was an easy, easy read. No major drama, just light, romantic and sexy as hell. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And when I say sexy I mean SEXY. There was a lot more sex than I expected, but it was perfect, there wasn't too much, wasn't too little.

Bella Andre is the queen of balance.

Can't wait to read more of this series
Kath S
description

Es un chiste, cierto? Lo juro, a Bella Andre le importa una mierda el desarrollo del argumento.

Vuelve y repite la misma línea de las novelas románticas y le importa cero el desarrollo de la historia y la evolución de los personajes. Aunque sigo pensando que sus libros tienen algo que los hace adictivos (razón por la que le doy un 2), pero de buenos no tienen ni un pelo.

description
Bella Andre
Jan 27, 2011 Bella Andre added it  ·  (Review from the author)
January 26, 2014 update: The audiobook for GAME FOR LOVE is now available!!!
Audible ~ http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Gam...
iTunes ~ https://itunes.apple.com/us/audiobook...
Amazon ~ http://www.amazon.com/Game-For-Love-B...
Ellie
Jan 06, 2011 Ellie rated it did not like it
Shelves: sports-romance
Blah. I just wasn't into this book. There are a lot better sports romances out there, and this one was just ... bland.
Quinn's Book Nook
3.5 stars.

Holy cow there was a lot of sexytimes in this book. Totally filled with it. Sometimes Cole annoyed me, but I did want Cole and Anna to be together. Full review soon.
Arlena
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 4

"Game For Love" by Bella Andre

Book Description...

"In a relationship built on lies...the only truth is their feelings for each other.

To fulfill his grandmother's dying wish, linebacker Cole Taylor must find and marry a good girl. First grade teacher Anna Davis fits the bill perfectly. Their deal is simple: If she'll be his temporary wife, he'll give her more pleasure than she eve
Lucina
1.5 Stars

Summary in English:

After I finished "Game for Love" I was a "little" disappointed, because I expected more than just hot sex with nearly no story. For me romance is more important than pleasure or hot sexscenes and that's the reason why "Game for Love" was not the kind of story I normally like or read. The love scenes were hot, no question, but boring. It was always the same: both tear the clothes from their bodies and do it hot and hard. *yawn*
In addition to that I missed an interesti
Rejane
Jan 13, 2015 Rejane rated it liked it
3 stars is way to much, but I need to acknowledge the unbelievably factor of this book is out of charts and because it made me laugh , even knowing it's ficction, at the so unreal plot here and the soap opera drama alike, I need to give 3 for imagination, to create such fantasy.
Jess
Dec 23, 2010 Jess rated it it was amazing
Loved. Loved it from the first chapter to the end and hope like crazy there's more coming in this fantastic series.
Shari
Apr 10, 2012 Shari rated it really liked it

This review was originally posted on Delighted Reader

Anna Davis is tired of being known as a good girl. She wants to live life. So when her sister gets married in Las Vegas, she decides she isn't going back to the room after the reception. She goes out to a nightclub with her other sisters and their husbands in tow to show she can live life. When a chance glance across the room brings a handsome hunk of a man to her, she grabs him and won't let go thinking it is finally time to live and he is
Anna's Herding Cats
herding cats & burning soup

I'm really not sure how this one ended up on my Nook but I'm glad it did! Andre's writing has a great flow and is really so captivating. One of my favorite storylines is the "fake mates/couple" that end up falling for each other. For some reason I just love that one and, turned out, I really loved Cole and Anna as well. The innocent school teacher taking a stand and the playboy footballer fulfilling his gram's dying wish to see him happily married by doing somethin
Jenna Barton
May 03, 2011 Jenna Barton rated it did not like it
Patti TheLoveJunkee
Feb 06, 2011 Patti TheLoveJunkee rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotic
Anna Davis is a "good girl", she's a first-grade teacher, unmarried, and boring. She never does anything wild or crazy; she knows it, and her family and friends know it.

Cole Taylor is a superstar football player who's grandmother's dying wish is to see him married and happy. On her deathbed, he tells her he's got a serious girlfriend and he'll bring her by the hospital so his grandmother can see how happy she is. Uh-oh, now what's he going to do?

He sees Anna at a bar in Las Vegas (she's there fo
Dewi Read
Sep 17, 2011 Dewi Read rated it really liked it
Dari Ketiga seri BBF ini, ternyata jatuh cinta sama "Game For Love" [image error]
Cole Taylor pemain Footbal yang Tenar. tapi Cole ngk punya siapa2 di keluarganya selain GranMa nya.
So Cole bener2 sangat sayang sama "eyang" nya itu. Maka ketika eyangnya harus masuk RS karna sakit, maka sang "eyang" berharap agar Cole dapat pendamping yang tetap. So, tanpa berpikir panjang Cole malah mengaku udh punya doi yang sweet dan ngk liar, yang pasti ngk seperti para groupy nya yang selalu mengikutinya. S
RebeccaL
Oct 18, 2012 RebeccaL rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2012-read
Julie
Jul 30, 2011 Julie rated it liked it
How could I NOT read this book with THAT cover?? Don't be fooled by the 3 stars. It means I liked it. This was a fluid read with nice romance and tension. There is that insta-love effect going on, but when reading romance books, quick lust usually turns to love pretty quick. I always remind readers if you want reality, read non-fiction. :)

This is the third book in the Bad Boys of Football series, but I liked the Kindle price of this one and went for it. These can be read as stand alone, but ther
Elle
Aug 26, 2012 Elle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

So hating myself because I don't think I could remember precisely of how this story went. Should've reviewed it sooner.

I did remember about Cole said about Anna's eyes. He loved her beautiful ocean eyes. Now when I imagined ocean-like of someone's eyes, that was damn fantastic beautiful.

Their marriage was suddenly. Both with their own reasons. The moment Cole felt he didn't wish Anna to leave him, I knew instantly he didn't want to be alone and he wanted to love someone. He even offered
Emily
Living a life as the good girl who would never do anything to deviate from the white line she had surrounded herself with, Anna Davis is tired of the feeling that everyone expects her to be plain boring Anna.

Football player Cole Taylor makes a desperate attempt to give his dying Grandmother the one thing she wants, him to have a family. When Cole sees Anna in a Vegas nightclub, he knows she is out of her comfort zone but something about the innocent woman calls to him. In a moment filled with l
Maree
Oct 27, 2015 Maree rated it it was amazing
I so enjoyed this most beautiful read by one of my most favourite authors of all time, Bella Andre. Such an exciting read Cole Taylor, single gives his grand mother her dying wish, that he would be happily married. He meets Anna Davis. A beautiful quiet single girl hopping she will marry him.

I so enjoyed this book. A fun read that I could not put down. I so loved these two characters!!
Sharon Mariampillai
This is wonderfully written story. I love the plot and I absolutely love the characters. They are complete and total opposites of each other but they were utterly and irrevocably in love with each other.
Annelise
Mar 19, 2013 Annelise rated it really liked it
Have to say that I liked the fast setting of this book more than the previous two. Job well done, Bella.
  • Sliding Home (Richmond Rogues, #4)
  • Slow Heat (Pacific Heat, #2)
  • Forward Passes (Seattle Lumberjacks, #2)
  • Hot Finish (Fast Track, #3)
  • The Game of Love
  • Wicked Game
  • Line of Scrimmage
  • Icebreaker (New York Blades, #8)
  • Fastball (Philadelphia Patriots, #1)
  • Playing to Win (Play by Play, #4)
  • One Man Advantage (Heller Brothers, #3)
  • Face-Off
  • Thin Ice
Bella Andre is the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestselling author of “The Sullivans” and “The Morrisons” series.

Having sold more than 6 million books, Bella Andre’s novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world and have appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists 33 times. She has been the #1 Ranked Author at Amazon (on a top 10 list that included Nora Robe
More about Bella Andre...

Bad Boys of Football (3 books)
  • Game for Anything (Bad Boys of Football, #1)
  • Game for Seduction (Bad Boys of Football, #2)