Start by marking “Pesadelo na Rua dos Horrores (Arrepios, #36)” as Want to Read:
Pesadelo na Rua dos Horrores (Arrepios, #36)

Pesadelo na Rua dos Horrores (Goosebumps #35)

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  2,367 ratings  ·  77 reviews
Elsa Torres e o seu melhor amigo, Mário, adoram filmes de terror. Sobretudo dos da série Pesadelo na Rua dos Horrores. Esta rua é habitada por todo o género de criaturas assustadoras como o Sapo, o Cara de Macaco e o Mutilador Louco.
Mas quando Elsa e Mário visitam o novo Parque Temático dos Estúdios, apanham o maior susto das suas vidas.
Primeiro, o comboio fica emperrado n
Published October 1999 by Abril/Controljornal (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Pesadelo na Rua dos Horrores, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pesadelo na Rua dos Horrores

Apr 28, 2015 Carmen rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kids; Parents
I ignored all the sounds. I didn't want to think about whether they were being made by real monsters or fakes. I didn't want to think about the frightening creatures we had run into - or the close calls Marty and I had had.

I didn't want to think.

Excellent. We're back on track. This is a great Goosebumps novel.

Erin and Marty are best friends - 12 years old and so similar-looking they are often mistaken for twins. But they are similar in more than appearance! They both love horror movies, and alwa
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿

Ohmygosh!!! I can't even.. Ahhh!!
I always thought this one was super creepy. Maybe this is why I hate praying mantises to this day.
Emma Louise
My favourite of the Goosebumps books. Scared me to death when I was 8.
David Santos
I love books about haunted houses and things of that nature. While I love reading about them, I can't be in them. I'm about 3 scares away from a heart attack. Anyways, the book sounds dumb and the cover looks like a movie cover for Starship Troopers V, but it was actually pretty good. You have two kids who get to be the first kids to test out a horror ride or a tour ride of Shocker Studios. They get to see every scene from movies in the studio, but it comes to life! Now that would be fun.....and ...more
Pues lo he disfrutado bastante. Obviamente son unos libros que hay que leer siendo consciente de lo que son, pero me ha gustado bastante. Además, me pasé todo el libro seguro de cuál iba a ser el final, y cuando llegó el momento resultó que el autor tenía preparado un giro de la trama que nunca se me habría ocurrido.
Goosebumps. This is the series that kept me reading through my childhood. More than any other series, Goosebumps kept me interested in reading, and R.L. Stein is a wonderful children's writer. I applaud his efforts, and can't express enough my gratitude for the series.
Source: I own this book.
Cost: Unknown

Title: A Shocker on Shock Street
Series: Goosebumps #35
Author: RL Stine
Overall Rating: 3 stars

A decent installment within this series, but nothing amazing. Basically, Erin and Marty love the Shock Street horror films so when they get the chance to go to the studio they're filmed at, they're very excited. But when they meet some of the creatures, they come off a bit too real.

This isn't really one that stands out too much but it's still a good childr
Kevin Xu
a great shocking ending!
Their is one girl and a boy who have a dad that has just made a scary theme park.They both love scary things. They love horror movies too. Their father has spent for ever working on this project and he is finally finished he right away invites them but wont tell them much about it in a strange way.

The two of them want to go on this ride and have a blast (before the ride starts). Then they love it and want to keep going while the sister is getting a bad felling about it (at the start of the rid
Rebecca McNutt
Kind of an interesting story, but a little predictable at times.
Erin and her best friend Marty are in love with horror movies. One day Erin and Marty visit the new Shocker Studio Theme park, where all their favorite horror moves get shot. When they get there, real live monster's start chasing them, and trying to kill them.

I recommend this book to everyone. I enjoyed reading this book. I was able to keep a strong image in my head of what was happening in the book.

If i were to rate this book out of ten, i would give it six and a half. I continue to enjoy R.L.
Maggie Gordon
A Shocker on Shock Street is one of my favourite Goosebumps despite the fact that it is implausible and has a ridiculous twist ending. The basic premise is that Erin and Marty are two best friends who love horror films, and lucky for them, Erin's dad is worked in a theme park based on their favourite film franchise! Even better, they get to test the park out! Unsurprisingly, things go horribly wrong, their trolley breaks down, and the kids break one of the most important rules of horror films as ...more
I liked this book because it has some creepy parts like when they are in "The Cave of Creeps" white worms fall from the ceiling and crawl all over them, the way the book descried them creeped me out. Read this book if you enjoy weird and creepy books.
Ted Sanders
This book was so bad that I had to read it twice to make sure. A Shocker on Shock Street remains my only 1-star book on GoodReads. Sorry R.L. Stine!

The ending was the worst part. Eight-year-old me had exacting standards, perhaps.
Dharia Scarab
My love of reading started when i was young, and it gives me immense pleasure to provide books to Spread the Word Nevada, an organization that passes them on to children in the community. They are a terrific organization supporting an important cause. If your local I encourage you to check them out. For those living further a field, look in your own community, their may already be a similar program in place. And if not, you can always help start on.

Myself, I go ou
I love it when I'm totally taken by surprise by a Goosebumps book. I did not see that twist coming at the end. I was a little scared for the kids lol
Jose Reyes
This book was very nail biting for me till the end in which the author tells us that they are just robots. I mean really who does that . The two "robots"are named Marty and Erin. Marty is the super brave one when erin thinks he is just a whiny sissy. Erin is the person who gets scared easily and Marty teases her about it. Marty is also really scared at some points and then acts like its no big deal later. The part that really got me on the edge of my seat was when Erin saw that a fake guy had a ...more
Currently rereading my original Goosebumps collection

Read from October 10, 2013 - October 10, 2013
I know that someday robots have feelings as well as we human have
As more and more Goosebumps books are written, it's inevitable that some of the stories will have some similarities. There are only so many things you can write about. "A Shocker on Shock Street" is one of those times. Luckily, it is strikingly similar to what may be the best Goosebumps books of all time; "One Day at Horrorland." Both take place at a theme park where children are frightened by all too real attractions.

In Shock Street, two children are given a sneak peak at a new attraction. They
Dean Deters

Summary, It's about a girl and two boys they go to the movies. the boy is creepy and the girl is a scaredypants.

Setting- They are in at a city and at evening. Its important because I would'nt now

charcter trait-
A boy named Marty a girl named Erin a boy named Chuck.

Most important event-

When Erin turned arouned and chuck was gone and Erin got even more scared.

Abraham would like this book.
Ethan G.
Yani Daniele
naaaaaa me encantó este libro! quería saber que pasaba realmente en ese parque de atracciones, no entendía como nadie ayudaba a los chicos, la verdad que el final fue increíblemente genial, no me llego a dar miedo pero si a inquietarme porque quería saber que pasaba!!!!!! me lo devoré de una no podía dejarlo jejejeje definitivamente R.L Stine sabe como mantenerte en vilo!
Erin and her best friend marty love the shocker on shock street movies, so when they get to go on the first schocker on shock street tour, they are ecstatic. But when the tram gets stuck they are in for the ride of their lives. The genre of the book is horror and I liked the tour setting but I think the book fell short.
I read this when the Goosebumps craze swept through my class when I was at Primary School. As a kid - this one scared me! I remember a lot of tension that kept me awake and quickly turning page after page till very late at night - the first time that had ever happened to me with a book.
My 8 year old son has recently gotten in to Goosebumps, which is just fine by me. This book is a rollicking romp through a "Goosebumps style" amusement park that one of the main characters father has been involved in building. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it with my son!
This is my first ever Goosebumps book. Maybe it's because I've read other stories, maybe it's because I didn't grow up with them like others, but I wasn't a fan of this. I definitely see the appeal, but maybe it's THIS particular story. I'll one or two more to be sure.
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Bruce Coville's Book of Ghosts: Tales to Haunt You
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  • The Change (Animorphs, #13)

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Goosebumps (1 - 10 of 62 books)
  • Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1)
  • Stay Out of the Basement  (Goosebumps, #2)
  • Monster Blood (Goosebumps, #3)
  • Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4)
  • The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb (Goosebumps, #5)
  • Let's Get Invisible! (Goosebumps, #6)
  • Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7)
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps, #8)
  • Welcome to Camp Nightmare  (Goosebumps, #9)
  • The Ghost Next Door  (Goosebumps, #10)