Start by marking “Amnesiac Ex, Unforgettable Vows” as Want to Read:
Amnesiac Ex, Unforgettable Vows

Amnesiac Ex, Unforgettable Vows

The last woman Samuel Bishop expected to have in his arms was his ex-wife. Left with amnesia from an accident, Laura had no memory of their bitter divorce. In her mind, she and the business tycoon were still newlyweds. With her ready to pick up where she thought their scorching-hot marriage had left off, he couldn't turn her down.But soon Bishop realized he was playing wit ...more
Published January 4th 2011 by Silhouette Books (first published December 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Amnesiac Ex, Unforgettable Vows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amnesiac Ex, Unforgettable Vows

Jacqueline
Well I typically love amnesia stories but this one was only so so. I kind of spent the whole book waiting for the other shoe to fall. And when it did, her reactions didn't make a whole lot of sense. Most of the story was told in the hero's POV so we didn't have a real clear picture of where she was coming from. I did like the hero though. He was very well done.
Kathleen Dixon
No, I don't like romance novels. I mightn't even like my Mary Stewart and Daphne du Maurier novels when I get around to reading them before emptying out my Home Libary a little bit more, though they do good adventure.

I read this novel for my research (see most recent Review of Amnesia Labyrinth Vol. 1), and for that it has been useful. However the amnesia is done has to be credible. One can bend it a little - for example, Laura the heroine should really, medically speaking that is, get over her
Lily
Jan 09, 2016 Lily rated it it was ok
Jess the Romanceaholic
This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic

As you’ve probably figured out by now, I am a total sucker for amnesia in my romance novels, and this book was no exception.

Laura’s condition of course leads to a huge feeling of hurt and betrayal, and I have to admit I loved the kind of on-the-edge anticipation that I felt along with Bishop, waiting for some tiny inconsistency to trigger the return of her lost memories. While some of Bishop’s actions were distasteful,
Skye
Sep 22, 2016 Skye rated it liked it
Shelves: amnesia
Really liked the hero in this one. The heroine not so much because she seemed too focused on her own hurt and feelings. Would have liked to see her try more.
L H
May 03, 2015 L H rated it liked it
2.5
Gege86
Apr 14, 2013 Gege86 rated it liked it
Obviously from the name, this one was an amnesia themed story. The story was very well written with amazing character, and depth. But…. I really don't know what went wrong, it was missing the wow factor that would make me re-reading it again.
Hope the next one will be better.
Deborah
Jun 17, 2011 Deborah rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Seriously? LOL! This book basically reminded me of the harlequin's from the 80's. Totally annoyed with the heroine and how she continued to blame the hero for the divorce....when she asked for it. Ugh. And our cover models sucked. :(
elstaffe
Aug 07, 2012 elstaffe rated it did not like it
Feb 20, 2011 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story took the expected twists and turns, but some were still a little more unexpected.
I like when a story can still surprise me.
Donna
Oct 22, 2013 Donna rated it it was ok
Shelves: amnesia
dnf
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Selena Jml
Selena Jml rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2016
shms
shms marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2016
Dina Hicks machado
Dina Hicks machado marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2016
Saydee
Saydee rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
May 13, 2016
Megan Walls
Megan Walls marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
C Long
C Long rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Lana Malumo
Lana Malumo rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Lao923
Lao923 added it
Jan 06, 2016
Mona
Mona marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
K
K marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Robyn received a book from her big sister and immediately fell in love with Cinderella. Sprinklings of magic, deepest wishes come true - she was hooked! Picture books with glass slippers later gave way to romance novels. When she was older, she wanted to write one.

However, in junior high, Robyn hit a stumbling block - a disheartening grade of one out of ten for a book review. Confused and hurt, sh
More about Robyn Grady...