Start by marking “The Case of the Weird Science Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #29)” as Want to Read:

The Case of the Weird Science Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley #29)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  110 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Something weird is happening at the science fair Our friend Jessie's project -- a really cool robot -- is missing Ashley and I think someone took the robot to keep Jessie from winning first place. Now Ashley and I have to find out who stole the robot before the fair is canceled
Published April 30th 2002 by HarperEntertainment

To ask other readers questions about The Case of the Weird Science Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Case of the Weird Science Mystery

Esl Learners
This book is about a mystery. A girl named Jessie lost her robot. Two girls try to find Jessie's robot. They did everything they could to solve the problem.

I liked this book because it was fun to read, and it was about science. The robot was cool, and it was exciting to read.

I didn't like this this book because it was long. It had many words that I don't know. No pictures are in the book.

By Christina, Grade 3, ESL student
Ayushi Panicker
a really wonderfull book. your volcano was really cool.
Garry
Garry marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Cecilia Da
Cecilia Da marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Mary
Mary added it
Sep 06, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
Samael God
Samael God marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Cheyenne Phillips
Cheyenne Phillips marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
April Cochran
April Cochran marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Amber Durbin nuhn
Amber Durbin nuhn marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Iolanthe Mcmullan
Iolanthe Mcmullan marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Jessicafleuristil
Jessicafleuristil marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Maria
Maria added it
Aug 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
It's a Twin Thing (Two of a Kind, #1) Calling All Boys (Two of a Kind Diaries, #9) The Cool Club (Two of a Kind, #12) The Sleepover Secret (Two of a Kind, #3) Sealed with a Kiss (Two of a Kind, #20)