Start by marking “Deadly Little Lies” as Want to Read:

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  88 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Secrets are what drive billionaire security expert Davros Gianakopulos to succeed. No-one intrigues him more than striking art gallery owner Carrie McCray. But when a vengeful enemy traps Dav and Carrie in a ruthless battle of wits, the only thing he can trust is desire.
Published September 1st 2011 by Zebra (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Deadly Little Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly Little Lies

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
This was a pretty good romantic suspense. I liked that the hero wasn't all uber-alpha (I can break things with my teeth and kill all the bad guys without breaking a sweat). Dav was a normal guy (although a billionaire) who did the best he could in the dangerous situation that he and Carrie found themselves in. They were both nice people. It could have been a little more exciting as far as the suspense, but it kept me reading. And I liked the secondary characters.

3.5 stars.

Reviewed in the Septemb
Saly
The first two books by this author were really good but I've had problems with the last two and even this, the romance wasn't satisfying and there were times I thought of not finishing the book.

I couldn't see anything special in Carrie that would make Davros want her for almost a decade. She married a cheat and remained married to him.
Dav had bad family issues but somehow all the characters were one-dimensional to me. Dav was kind of a beta hero.

Read her first two books, which are much better.
Maggie
This book the sequel to "Deadly Little Secrets"

Finally Carrie McCray accepts a lunch date with billionaire shipping magnate Davros Gianikopolis. He has been attracted to Carrie for years. Carrie was betrayed by her husband Luke, not only in their marriage vows, he was murdered 10 years previously, he also played a part in the Art Fraud. Dav lets down his guard, and is not having his security detail staying too close to him. He is feeling safe as hasn't had treat on his life for over 6 months.
He
Nora-adrienne
By: Jeanne Adams
Copyright: September 2011
Publisher: Zebra Romantic Suspense

Secrets are what drive billionaire Shipping Magnate Davros Gianakopulos to succeed. And no one intrigues him more than striking art gallery owner Carrie McCray. But when a vengeful enemy traps Dav and Carrie in a ruthless battle of wits, the only thing he can trust is desire...
Carrie has faced down trouble before - betrayal taught her how. But staying one step ahead of those hunting her and Dav is as da
Romancing the Book
Review by Ursula:
I was a little confused in the beginning of the story. It was a little hard to follow. I'm not sure if it was because there was a previous book written with the same characters in it. I would suggest reading 'Deadly Little Secrets' before this one, but either way, you will enjoy this one. Once you get past the first few pages, the rest of the story is easy to follow, no pre-reading of other books required.

Dav is a billionaire with morals. Carrie is a woman with a past. Dav final
Jamie Casey
This isn't a genre that I'm accustomed to reading but having said that, I enjoyed this. I thought the writing was superb. I felt like I was pulled directly into the story where I stayed right up until the end. I fell in love with both Davros and Carrie. The story was fantastic. It didn't feel fake or forced, but authentic and believable. I felt each injury that the characters encountered and I couldn't wait for each point to unravel and reveal itself. Definitely recommend. Great story.
Janga
I love Dav and Carrie! They are finely drawn characters who capture the reader’s interest, and the abduction plot that takes them to the jungles of Belize has an edge-of-your-seat quality. The shifting POV adds to the suspense. Readers of the first book in this series, Deadly Little Secrets, will enjoy nuances that readers new to the series may miss, but the book works as a standalone. Adams has written another winner.
Mohd Nordin Che Omar
Continuing saga from Deadly Little Secrets. A vengeful enemy abducted Billionaire shipping magnate and art gallery owner. Dumped them to suffer in the old mines in Belize. Ex CIA Agent and her newly wed husband cum ex bodyguard to the Billionaire planned a rescue mission. As usual everyone were saved and the bad guys killed. One of the Best Romantic Thriller Novels.
Helen
This is an awesome story I loved it. It is filled with passion suspense and lots of adventure I was rivited all they way through the book fantastic story
Emily
Great read... Couldn't put this book down, now I need to find more of this authors books! =D
Kim
I was confused within the first couple pages. Then it came clearer.
Sara
And I quote: "Her hands were like erotic butterflies..."
Ursula Gorman
Reviewed on the blog Romancing the Book...
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Julie Stafford
Julie Stafford marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
May 20, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Floppy
Floppy added it
Apr 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Before She Dies
  • Love on the Range
  • Undercover Lover (Covert Attractions #2)
  • Spy Games (Spy Camp, #2)
  • The Beach Alibi (Smithson Group SG-5, #4)
  • Darkest Sin (The Bang Shift, #1)
  • Eyes of Fire
  • Linda Howard Collection #01: Midnight Rainbow/Diamond Bay
  • Hush (Lodestone Trilogy, #1)
  • Forsaken
  • Sleepwalker
  • Brazos Bride (Men of Stone Mountain, #1)
  • Coming Home
  • A Little Bit Sinful
  • Locked and Loaded (The Men of Delta Force, #2)
  • Shattered Witness
  • Cold Ridge (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #1)
  • Redemption (Beartooth, Montana, #2)

It’s wonderful for a writer to live near Washington, DC as I do. The research resources are fabulous, the scenery is great – complete with monuments, gorgeous public buildings, and the most amazing, weird, convoluted, political people – and I get to be here with the most aw
More about Jeanne Adams...
Dark and Dangerous Deadly Little Secrets Dark and Deadly The Tentacle Affaire - Slip Traveler Book 1 Deadly Delivery