Start by marking “Spotlight” as Want to Read:

Spotlight (On the Runway #4)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  262 ratings  ·  15 reviews
The fourth book in Melody Carlson's On the Runway series follows Paige and Erin Forrester as they take their fashion-focused TV show to London, where Paige will appear on one of Britain's top TV shows. The popularity of the girls' On the Runway show has already drawn global attention and the stakes have gotten higher with this international visit.
Published October 1st 2010 by Zondervan

To ask other readers questions about Spotlight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spotlight

Haley(fabulous/crazy/Daughter of the King of Kings)
Okay, so this book took an exciting turn. (I won't give anything away!) But I can't wait to see what happens!!! I really am excited for both of the sisters.
I am guessing that I know what will happen to Paige. But Erin I am not so sure about. I know what I want to happen to her but I doubt that will happen.
Guess what? I (accidentally, mind you) spoiled the ending for myself. So, instead of being surprised at what happened, I kept waiting for it. A+, Danielle, A+. Oh well, it was still okay.

This book has slight false advertising. Read in the description, it says "when Paige and Erin Forrester take their reality show to London..." blah, blah, blah. They do take their show to London. They do. But they don't do it until chapter thirteen. (Don't take my word on the number, I'm just giving you a rough g
Marie Danielle
Really good! I would handle the pressure of navigating the fashion world and dealing with a high maintenance sister by trying to always think positive and to try to do something that I like to do. If I were Erin I would have gladly accepts the role from being behind the camera to taking a more prominent role on the show because I think overtime I would just get bored just being behind the scene. To be honest if I were Erin I would of treated Paige just the way Erin did because Paige deserves it. ...more
Samuel Daba
Michelle Padrelanan
Paige and Erin Forrester are sisters with a hit reality fashion show, On the Runway. In this 4th book of this series, Spotlight On the Runway, Paige and Erin fly off to London to film their show. Upon arrival, the sisters are bombarded with paparazzi and fans. Paige, the star of the show, loves the attention. Erin, the reluctant star, does her best to avoid them. While Paige thrives on the attention, Erin thinks many times if this is really what she wants.

What the public sees, however, is only i
The series just gets better and better as the book go on. This book was a amazing and fun book to read. I could pick it right up after having to skip the 3rd book because the library did on have it.
Wordy Nerd
Absolutely adored this fourth book! If I was thrust further into the world of fashion and the drama that surrounds it I would probably
Grace Ba.
This series is so far is really good. I love this action it's thrilling to read each book. I would recommend this series to 5th grade and up!
Another good book in this fashion series. I still can't stand Paige though, she might be the most obnoxious character Melody Carlson has ever written! I wish that just one time, Erin would smack her in the face when she is pouting and being immature! (Should I be thinking those things about a Christian character? Hmm....)
Now do have to say this was my fave although hated how Paige started out being selfish and such but it still was good none-the less plus all the different fashion shows and such but never would of thought to have the ending in a surprise at least I thought it was, never the less loved it.
this was not my favorite book in the series. in fact, i stopped reading the series b/c of this book. it was mostly Paige's Queen B**** from Hell attitude that threw me off. the book in general wass okay, but it didn't really compare to its precedents-like Catwalk.
nice book. can't wait for the next book!
Review to come.
Whitney marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2015
Wilmi marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Rosa Cline
Rosa Cline marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Shauna added it
Nov 05, 2015
Bj marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2015
Kelly marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Ben Brown
Ben Brown marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Lauryn marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Rouba Mankai
Rouba Mankai marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
  • Who Made You a Princess? (All About Us, #4)
  • Latte Daze (Maya Davis, #2)
  • The Spring of Candy Apples (Sweet Seasons, #4)
  • So Over My Head (The Charmed Life, #3)
  • Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #1)
  • Maggie Come Lately (The Pathway Collection, #1)
  • Jake's Choice (To Save a Life, #2)
  • Katy's Decision (Katy Lambright Series, #4)
  • Friends 'til the End (Good Girlz, #6)
  • The Bonemender's Choice (The Bonemender, #3)
  • Always Watching (The Rayne Tour, #1)
  • Motorcycles, Sushi & One Strange Book (Real Life, #1)
Melody Carlson is the award-winning author of over two hundred books, several of them Christmas novellas from Revell, including her much-loved and bestselling book, The Christmas Bus.

She also writes many teen books, including the Diary of a Teenage Girl series, the TrueColors series, and the Carter House Girls series.

Melody was nominated for a Romantic Times Career Achievement Award in the inspi
More about Melody Carlson...

On the Runway (6 books)
  • Premiere (On the Runway, #1)
  • Catwalk (On the Runway, #2)
  • Rendezvous (On the Runway, #3)
  • Glamour (On the Runway, #5)
  • Ciao (On the Runway, #6)