Spotlight

Spotlight (On the Runway #4)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  204 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The fourth book in Melody Carlson's On the Runway series follows Paige and Erin Forrester as they take their fashion-focused TV show to London, where Paige will appear on one of Britain's top TV shows. The popularity of the girls' On the Runway show has already drawn global attention and the stakes have gotten higher with this international visit.
Published October 1st 2010 by Zondervan

Dreamwalker
Really good! I would handle the pressure of navigating the fashion world and dealing with a high maintenance sister by trying to always think positive and to try to do something that I like to do. If I were Erin I would have gladly accepts the role from being behind the camera to taking a more prominent role on the show because I think overtime I would just get bored just being behind the scene. To be honest if I were Erin I would of treated Paige just the way Erin did because Paige deserves it....more
Samuel Daba
Michelle Padrelanan
Paige and Erin Forrester are sisters with a hit reality fashion show, On the Runway. In this 4th book of this series, Spotlight On the Runway, Paige and Erin fly off to London to film their show. Upon arrival, the sisters are bombarded with paparazzi and fans. Paige, the star of the show, loves the attention. Erin, the reluctant star, does her best to avoid them. While Paige thrives on the attention, Erin thinks many times if this is really what she wants.

What the public sees, however, is only i...more
Word Writer
Absolutely adored this fourth book! If I was thrust further into the world of fashion and the drama that surrounds it I would probably
Jemimah
I know it's sort of crazy to be reading the fourth book in a series before even reading those preceding it. But that's what I did with the On the Runway series. For me, this book isn't one of the best made books in the world. It lacks depth when it comes to the plot and moral values. Being a "Christian" book, I felt like it should have been grounded with deeper spiritual principles.
Alex
Another good book in this fashion series. I still can't stand Paige though, she might be the most obnoxious character Melody Carlson has ever written! I wish that just one time, Erin would smack her in the face when she is pouting and being immature! (Should I be thinking those things about a Christian character? Hmm....)
Cassandra
Now do have to say this was my fave although hated how Paige started out being selfish and such but it still was good none-the less plus all the different fashion shows and such but never would of thought to have the ending in a surprise at least I thought it was, never the less loved it.
Zdream
this was not my favorite book in the series. in fact, i stopped reading the series b/c of this book. it was mostly Paige's Queen B**** from Hell attitude that threw me off. the book in general wass okay, but it didn't really compare to its precedents-like Catwalk.
Vivian
nice book. can't wait for the next book!
StorySeekers
Review to come.
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Isabelle Daipour
Isabelle Daipour marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Katelyn
Katelyn marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Rob Bekkers
Rob Bekkers marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Ncjdkdm
Ncjdkdm marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
  • Be Strong & Curvaceous (All About Us, #3)
  • So Over My Head (The Charmed Life, #3)
  • Latte Daze (Maya Davis, #2)
  • Last Breath (The Rayne Tour, #2)
  • Coming Attractions (Katie Weldon, #3)
  • Haunted Waters
  • Motorcycles, Sushi & One Strange Book (Real Life, #1)
  • The Spring of Candy Apples (Sweet Seasons, #4)
  • Me, Just Different (The Reinvention of Skylar Hoyt, #1)
  • Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #1)
Melody Carlson is the award-winning author of over two hundred books, several of them Christmas novellas from Revell, including her much-loved and bestselling book, The Christmas Bus.

She also writes many teen books, including the Diary of a Teenage Girl series, the TrueColors series, and the Carter House Girls series.

Melody was nominated for a Romantic Times Career Achievement Award in the inspi...more
More about Melody Carlson...
Becoming Me (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Caitlin, #1) Dark Blue: Color Me Lonely (TrueColors, #1) Christmas at Harrington's Blade Silver: Color Me Scarred (TrueColors, #7) It's My Life (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Caitlin, #2)