Start by marking “CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram (5th Edition)” as Want to Read:
CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram (5th Edition)

CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram (5th Edition)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  3 reviews
"CompTIA A+ Exam Cram," Fifth Edition, is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA's newly-updated versions of the A+ exams. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of practice questions, including 250 printed questions in three practice exams, while the CD-ROM test engine provides real-time practice and ...more
Published January 30th 2011 by Pearson IT Certification (first published October 6th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram

Amazing book! If you are studying for the A+ exams this book is so helpful! I used this book as my only source for studying for both the exams I pass with flying colors. Prowse is a great author & does a great job at putting things in very easy terms. If you already have pretty good knowledge about computers and fixing them then this book should be all you need to pass. I highly recommend his books!
Excellent book. It and its accompanying software (a quiz program with over 200 questions) was instrumental to my passing the CompTIA A+ exam. I trust that the updated edition for the 801 and 802 tests is just as good.
It was an odd book to read - sometimes the familiar tone overshadowed the technical material and sometimes it was an ok lightness to a heavy topic. All that matters is - I passed the test.
Jignesh Patel
Jignesh Patel marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Curtis added it
Aug 04, 2015
Nick Kim
Nick Kim marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Devon marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Mathew Higgins
Mathew Higgins marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Chezzwizz marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Marti marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014