Start by marking “CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram (5th Edition)” as Want to Read:
CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram (5th Edition)

CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram (5th Edition)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  3 reviews
"CompTIA A+ Exam Cram," Fifth Edition, is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA's newly-updated versions of the A+ exams. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of practice questions, including 250 printed questions in three practice exams, while the CD-ROM test engine provides real-time practice and ...more
Published January 30th 2011 by Pearson IT Certification (first published October 6th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram

Katie
Amazing book! If you are studying for the A+ exams this book is so helpful! I used this book as my only source for studying for both the exams I pass with flying colors. Prowse is a great author & does a great job at putting things in very easy terms. If you already have pretty good knowledge about computers and fixing them then this book should be all you need to pass. I highly recommend his books!
Luke
Excellent book. It and its accompanying software (a quiz program with over 200 questions) was instrumental to my passing the CompTIA A+ exam. I trust that the updated edition for the 801 and 802 tests is just as good.
Crista
It was an odd book to read - sometimes the familiar tone overshadowed the technical material and sometimes it was an ok lightness to a heavy topic. All that matters is - I passed the test.
Marti
Marti marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Ruqaiya
Ruqaiya marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Reokue
Reokue marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Preston Carter
Preston Carter marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2013
James Owens
James Owens is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2013
Oaston
Oaston marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2013
Yassine Arrahil
Yassine Arrahil marked it as to-read
May 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Comptia A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Exam Cram Comptia A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Practice Questions Exam Cram CompTIA Security+ SY0-301 Authorized Cert Guide (2nd Edition) Comptia Security+ Sy0-401 Authorized Cert Guide, Deluxe Edition Comptia Security+ Syo-301 Cert Guide with Myitcertificationlab Bundle