Start by marking “I Kissed Dating Goodbye Study Guide” as Want to Read:
I Kissed Dating Goodbye Study Guide

I Kissed Dating Goodbye Study Guide

The I Kissed Dating Goodbye Study Guide, based on Joshua Harris's phenomenal bestseller, with over 300,000 copies sold, provides youth with a new resource for living a lifestyle of sincere love, true purity, and purposeful singleness. Honest and practical, this powerful study guide helps teens and young adults remap their romantic lives in the light of God's Word. It also ...more
Published April 5th 2003 by Multnomah (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about I Kissed Dating Goodbye Study Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Kissed Dating Goodbye Study Guide

Ghea Mojica
Sep 24, 2014 Ghea Mojica rated it it was amazing
I really like this book. Such an eye-opener.:)
Jessica Penny
Apr 03, 2015 Jessica Penny rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite
An eye-opener book. I think this book is a good choice for someone who wants to enjoy his/her singleness in God, and not worrying about it while we keep serving God as Christians. Some parts are hilarious and there's a part of this book that made me cry a lot. Beautiful, touching, and very meaningful.
Shareena
Mar 27, 2010 Shareena rated it it was amazing
The book is amazing and incredibly insightful. I have learned a great deal from the book thus far about the importance of finding contentment in singleness and purpose in Christ. All you single people out there get this book and change renew your perspective about what dating is in todays society and what it is suppose to be in God's kingdom.
Nikka Calindas
Apr 04, 2015 Nikka Calindas rated it it was ok
Ok, maybe this book is life-changing for someone else but definitely not for me. As a proud agnostic, I usually shy away from religious stuff for the sake of my peace of mind but still, the bookworm in me cannot snob a decent book even if I'm not entirely sold on the topic.

Too Christian for my taste.

Kayti
Jul 20, 2011 Kayti rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned, favorites
Wonderful book. Has true depth and meaning. Great scriptural references. Made me really see what the Lord talks about love in the scriptures is the same as dating and loving. Never really thought about it that way. Society doesn't see that they are the same, Love is something God gives us and if we don't accept that love, how can we love others.
Kianaw
Jul 31, 2008 Kianaw rated it it was amazing
This is definantely a new perspective for singles. I have read it many times, and it continuously uplifts my faith in waiting for "Mr. Right" instead of "Mr. Right Now."
Ligia Stockwell
It is a wonderful book. I pre-read it for my daughter. I will be having her read it in the next year or so. Great advise for today's youth.
Nikki
Jun 05, 2012 Nikki rated it did not like it
I read 3/4 of it in high school and haven't picked it up since. Didn't necessarily agree with ALL of his views on dating.
Ali Hannah
Ali Hannah rated it it was ok
Jul 21, 2015
David Morse
David Morse rated it really liked it
May 16, 2014
Leigh
Leigh rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2013
Jovelyn Lorenzo
Jovelyn Lorenzo rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2014
iL Rish
iL Rish rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2013
Record Breaker
Record Breaker rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2012
Nilitsa Lucasius
Nilitsa Lucasius rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2013
Scott
Scott rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2015
Randi Payne
Randi Payne rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2014
Hazel Joy
Hazel Joy rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2012
Marcelo Villalva
Marcelo Villalva rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2014
Cesar Baltazar
Cesar Baltazar rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2015
Stephanie Wright
Stephanie Wright rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2013
Tawny
Tawny rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2012
Ena Duque
Ena Duque rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2014
John Mills
John Mills rated it it was ok
Mar 14, 2013
Mhello
Mhello rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2014
Aaron Shamp
Aaron Shamp rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2015
Shani Aisha
Shani Aisha rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2013
Janina
Janina rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2011
Erin Leckington
Erin Leckington rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2014
Kyle Kindred
Kyle Kindred rated it it was ok
Jun 11, 2016
  • The Book of Myself: A Do-It Yourself Autobiography in 20 Questions
  • If Only He Knew: Understanding Your Wife
  • Red Earth, White Earth
  • In the Face of Jinn: A Novel
  • Pocketful of Pearls (Elect Trilogy, #2)
  • The Girl I Left Behind: A Narrative History of the Sixties
  • There Is Room for You: A Novel
  • Advice to a Young Wife from An Old Mistress
  • A Place to Come Home to (Whispering Pines)
  • In Every Pew Sits a Broken Heart: Hope for the Hurting
  • Meditation Secrets for Women: Discovering Your Passion, Pleasure, and Inner Peace
Joshua Harris lives outside Washington, D.C., in Gaithersburg, Maryland, where he's a pastor at Covenant Life Church. His greatest passion is preaching the gospel and calling his generation to wholehearted devotion to God. Each January he leads a national conference for singles called New Attitude.
More about Joshua Harris...

“The best relationships are between two people who care more about each other's good than their own momentary pleasure.” 15 likes
“Just because lips have met doesn't mean hearts have joined. And just because two bodies are drawn to each other doesn't mean two people are right for each other. A physical relationship does not equal love.” 15 likes