Fifth Formers of St. Clare's (St. Clare's, #8)

Fifth Formers of St. Clare's (St. Clare's/Hanni und Nanni #13)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  2,767 ratings  ·  27 reviews
The St. Clare's girls are now in the fifth form, shortly to go up into the sixth, but they are not too old for tricks and escapades, jokes and excitement. Especially amusing is French girl Antoinette who, like her sister Claudine, doesn't always understand the ways of St. Clare's.
Published 1968 by Armada (first published 1945)

To ask other readers questions about Fifth Formers of St. Clare's, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fifth Formers of St. Clare's

Titi Estiningrum
aku baru sadar, setelah membaca habis semua seri st clare, ternyata ceritanya hampir sama ya.. ada anak baru, anak baru tersebut kemudian berulah, terus diselesaikan eh disadarkan di st clare. Yihaa !!

Kali ini tentang anak baru yang menonjol adalah Alma Pudden yang notabene bukan anak baru. Tapi anak kelas IV yang diturunkan krn sesuatu hal.
Ternyata dia menderita suatu penyakit yang mendorongnya selalu makan dan tidak dapat mengendalikan diri.
Tapi di seri terakhir ini, Mirable yg sebelumnya tela...more
Shalini
For that memory down the lane, those teen days, midnight feasts and all , do read this :)
Carolynne
Pat, Isabel and Alison have matured enough to enroll in the Fifth Form. Does everyone think they are just too mature and dignified for the naughty exploits and "treeks" they have been accustomed to play on unsuspecting mistresses? Never mind, Claudine and her little sister Antoinette cause plenty of mischief to make the book fun for Blyton's many readers. Typically, Blyton was unconcerned about political correctness: a troubled fat girl is the book's hapless villain.
Sally
It did irk me growing up that this was the last book. What about the sixth form, and prefectship??

Antoinette was just not as fun as Claudine, but then who could be? Although MAD PROPS to her for the trick she plays on Angela, who abuses the system of the upper forms getting the lower forms to run errands for them. ;) We also get the wonderfully named Alma Pudden here, yay! Such a pasty, puddingy little horror.
Patricia
Un buen final para una buena serie
Ruby Rose Scarlett
I think it's one of her best books. It's got all the elements of a good St Clare's novel - funny jokes, friendship and camaraderie, yummy food and a great ending which sadly is also a bit of a cliffhanger. It's a shame she never wrote the missing terms, I'll definitely try and read the Pamela Cox's fill-ins.
Madi
The st clare's books were my all time favorite books as a child. The O'sullivan twins were incredibly likable and following their adventures though school encouraged me to read and enjoy it. Midnight feasts were my favorite concept in the series and I believe they are an excellent read for any little girl.
Anodya
awessome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i learned a simple thing but a good one

we should not overreact when we get a higher position than others

like mirabel did in this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chapters were quite interesting
i am excited to read the next part
Ruthy
Foi uma colecção que li completa e seguidinha! Não foi maçadora nem fui perdendo o interesse...aconselho a adolescentes pois embora os tempos sejam outros há sempre alguns temas em comum na adolescência de todos nós!
Sandra Perez
Con todo, es el mejor de todos los libros, aunque le sobra la parte moralista para mi gusto! Pero con la serie de incidentes ocurridas a Madmoiselle en la media noche me he reído bastante!!
indri
#2011-26#
Buku terakhir serial St. Clare.
Saat anak-anak pemberontak ini berubah menjadi dewasa tak terkecuali Allison.
Persahabatan masa sekolah memang takkan pernah berakhir.
Samantha
It's so lovely to see how the O'Sullivan twins, Pat and Isabel, have matured since the first book in this beloved series by Ms Enid Blyton!
Lina
Suka sama covernya, baca buku2 EB jadi kepengen merasakan minum teh ala Inggris. Terus bikin pesta sembunyi2 tengah malam, hehehe
NC
now I understand some of the comments in Dragonfly Pool. Talking about midnight feasts and girls schools in England.
Rahmadiyanti
Huhuhu, sedih deh ini seri terakhir, padahal kayaknya Tante Enid masih mo ngelanjutin yak, soale nanggung gituh.
 ☠☼Serena☼☠
Totally like my and my friends!! I love the secret parties.
Farhan Sani
really love stories of life at boarding school.
Roshni
Claudine makes this series so much better
Eka
finished the st clare series, finally!! ^^
Subhra
YES I AM GOING TO READ THIS BOOK.
Kirsty
Favourite of the St Clare's series.
Tess
Kindheitserinnerungen *seufz*
Maya
Interesting..funny..
Marchel
-Review menyusul-
Harlimessi
i think sinting
  • Summer Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers, #8)
  • Jo of the Chalet School (The Chalet School, #2)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Marches On (The Naughtiest Girl, #10)
  • What Katy Did at School (Carr Family, #2)
  • Autumn Term (The Marlows, #1)
  • Wir Kinder aus Bullerbü
Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to editor Hugh Pollock, with whom she had tw...more
More about Enid Blyton...
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #2) The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree, #1) Five on a Treasure Island (Famous Five, #1) The Faraway Tree Stories (The Faraway Tree #1-3) The Folk of the Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #3)