Start by marking “Cowboy Ninja Viking Volume 2 (Cowboy Ninja Viking, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cowboy Ninja Viking Volume 2 (Cowboy Ninja Viking, #2)

Cowboy Ninja Viking Volume 2 (Cowboy Ninja Viking #2)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  102 ratings  ·  12 reviews
International intrigue! Black market nukes! And a Cowboy Ninja Viking that's gone missing! Sent on a covert mission that takes the triplets from Bangkok to Russia and to the high seas, alliances are made and broken as the truth of their mission is slowly uncovered. Duncan, Ghislain, Nix, Grear, and everyone's favorite gladiator-pirate-oceanographer, Yashitiko Ammo, are gon ...more
Published February 8th 2011 by Image Comics

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Ninja Viking Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Ninja Viking Volume 2

Ashley
The second volume is a continuation of the chaotic, irreverent, and mind twisting style of the first volume, but the pacing and art made it feel more confusing and uneven. The high point of this volume is Duncan's character development, from walking from one mess to the next in the first issue to addressing his own identity. In this story Duncan is offered a chance to hush the eponymous cowboy, ninja, and Viking who have taken up residence in his psyche, and the result of Duncan's decision has l ...more
Alistair
This is one of those books that nobody has heard of, but this is definitely a hidden gem.

How often do you get to read about an assassin with a triple schizophrenic personality disorder?! A Viking, ninja and a cowboy assassin! Brilliant book with a giant story of betrayal.

A must read.
Eric
Apr 11, 2011 Eric rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: I really wouldn't, as much as I'd like to
Shelves: graphic-novels
I read this the day after finishing the first volume. I had hoped some of the issues of the first volume would be worked out in the second, but instead, I only found more problems.

The story was still non-linear and convoluted, and the art was still monochromatic, with not enough character definition. Additionally, I found the plot moved way too quickly, with the characters moving from country to country in a matter of frames, with little or no explanation or consequence to their actions. More i
William Dickerson
I was intrigued by the title, but I couldn't get into the story. Do give it a try though. It's just not my kind of story.
Nicolas Ronvel
On poursuit l'histoire des Triplets, et principalement de Duncan, le Cowboy Ninja Viking du titre. Après avoir posé le décor, ils se lancent dans leur première nouvelle mission officielle, qui va bien évidemment ne pas se passer normalement.
Rebondissements, personnages barrés, sentiments, la lecture de ce tome est vraiment sympa. Les personnages gagnent en profondeur, et quelques mystères sont résolus.

Malheureusement, le cliffhanger de fin, assez énorme, risque de rester lettre morte, la suite
Abby
The colors can be really distracting, and though the writing does have occasional high points, as a general rule it can be hard to follow with huge leaps in character development without actual character development to show how it happened and a sometimes hard to trace plot. The humor between the three personalities and Duncan is by far the best part of the book. It got better by the end, but I'm still not sure if I'd invest money to get the next one.
Carl Nelson
A lot of fun, but more haphazard than the first volume. The story is occasionally inconsistent and jumpy. The strength of the series is its dialog, which uses the triplet concept very well. This series could be quite good with a bit of polishing; it's currently a guilty pleasure with the potential to become the finest in cheesy entertainment. Looking forward to the next volume and hoping it's a little more cohesive!
Kaiya
This was so close to being four stars, but the ending was a pretty confused and weak way to wrap up a series.
Matthew
Decent continuation of the series. From tracking down a nuke, avoiding getting killed, and Duncan seeing a psychiatrist there's a lot going on in this volume. Maybe a little too much, actually, because the storytelling gets a touch disjointed and jerky and times. Still fun, though.
sweet pea
and i thought the first volume was batshit crazy. in a way it's refreshing that the author gets to skip around and do whatever the hell he wants. the story becomes more convoluted, the art more chaotic. the colors are still great, though. interesting premise, mixed execution.
Emily
"Hey Punk! I'm a goddamn oceanographer! I've jumped into shark-filled waters with nothin' but a knife and a prayer, and I do no appreciate your tone."
Warren
pretty colors
Peter
Peter added it
May 26, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Chad
Chad marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Bob Maguire
Bob Maguire marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Paul Porry
Paul Porry marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Sabrina Rourke
Sabrina Rourke marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Cowboy Ninja Viking (2 books)
  • Cowboy Ninja Viking Volume 1 (Cowboy Ninja Viking, #1)
Batman: Hush Returns The Silver Six Cowboy Ninja Viking Volume 1 (Cowboy Ninja Viking, #1) Harley Quinn: Vengeance Unlimited Harvest