Frommer's Hawaii 2011

Frommer's Hawaii 2011

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Hundreds of color photosFree pocket map inside, plus easy-to-read maps throughoutExact prices, directions, opening hours, and other practical informationCandid reviews of hotels and restaurants, plus sights, shopping, and nightlifeItineraries, walking tours, and trip-planning ideasInsider tips from local expert authorsFULL COLOR INSIDE
Published November 23rd 2010 by Frommer's (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Frommer's Hawaii 2011, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frommer's Hawaii 2011

Donalyn
Planning for summer vacation. Frommer's is always my first read when beginning to plan.

Update: Now that we're in Hawaii, I reduced my rating to three stars. This guide is in need of updating. For example, the listing for our hotel indicates it has two mini golf courses and not a single employee remembers this feature. The International Market is closed for renovation for the next several years, too.
Mischa Dewalt
Some good recommendations . Could be improved with info on best days to check things out. Like don't go to Chinatown in Oahu on Sunday at five its filthy and without any charm as the shops are closed.
Julie
Very helpful with suggested restaurants, hotels, activities and sightseeing. Also includes a map of the various islands.
Alicia
I checked out the 2008 version. I mostly used it to find good restaurants. It was quite useful in that regard.
JG (The Introverted Reader)
We bought this for our honeymoon in 2004. We had a great time!
Sue Blanchard
Frommer's guides are generally excellent.
Marie Barnes
Marie Barnes marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Yogesh Pandit
Yogesh Pandit marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Eileen Ostermeier
Eileen Ostermeier marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Julinda Ooi
Julinda Ooi marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Frommer's Maui Day by Day Frommer's Kauai Frommer's Honolulu & Oahu Day by Day Frommer's Hawaii Day by Day Frommer's Maui 2012