Start by marking “The Juice Master: Turbo-charge Your Life in 14 Days” as Want to Read:
The Juice Master: Turbo-charge Your Life in 14 Days

The Juice Master: Turbo-charge Your Life in 14 Days

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  98 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A practical 14 day diet plan with 30 raw energy recipes from leading health coach and seminar leader, Jason Vale – aka The Juice Master. A motivational read with a practical plan that will inspire you to fuel your body with the right stuff!Jason Vale is fast becoming the UK's most popular health coach. Here 'the Juice Master' offers his first ever 14 day diet programme.It ...more
Published June 10th 2010 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published April 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Juice Master, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Juice Master

This is a great book to improve your health but I thought it was a little bit fanatical with some of the suggestions being unrealistic for most people who work hard and have busy lives with children and families to take care of.
Gareth Otton
To be clear I have not had chance to act on this book yet as I have just finished reading it but wanted to review it whilst it was still fresh in my mind.

I was pleasantly surprised with this book. Most diet books regurgitate the same tired old advice that either conflicts with itself or with other diet information that I trust. On top of this most authors are nervous at the idea of insulting their audience and so they make them feel good about who they are and convince them that even if their d
This book is packed with great information about health and nutrition and well worth the read even if you don't want to do his plan. The part about juicing is very good.
Some very interesting points, and while I'm a big fan of his juice and smoothie detoxes, I have to admit I'm not too keen on most of the food recipes in this book.
Some very interesting points, after doing the 7 day juice, I'm going to follow this plan and see where it takes me. Lifestyle change certainly.

Saglikli beslenme konusunda faydali bilgilerin, tariflerin ve motive edici hikayelerin oldugu guzel bir kitap.
Mervyn Foster
Great book, now working on my 14 day juicing journey.
Muhammad Shahbaz
Muhammad Shahbaz marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Kim marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
Kat added it
Jun 01, 2015
Ruth marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Mercedes is currently reading it
Apr 15, 2015
Shan marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Paula added it
Jul 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Jason Vale, the Juice Master, is a highly respected health, lifestyle and addiction coach. He has been described as 'the UK's Antony Robbins' and 'the Jamie Oliver of the health and juicing world', and famously helped Jordon lose two stone in three months on his Superjuice Diet.

A former trainer for Alan Carr in Birmingham, Jason went on to launch his own clinics and countrywide workshops. His semi
More about Jason Vale...

“It’s NOT what happens to you but what you do with what happens to you that shapes your future” 6 likes