Start by marking “Blackmailed For Vengeance” as Want to Read:
Blackmailed For Vengeance

Blackmailed For Vengeance

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  430 ratings  ·  19 reviews
"You are blackmailing me to sleep with you," she cried in horror, her eyes staring at him. He had frowned angrily "I didn't say anything about you sharing my bed" he replied "I have never had to force a woman to sleep with me, and I certainly don't intend to start with you" he said with complete contempt in his voice "Please don't flatter yourself"
Published May 22nd 2010 by Marie Kelly (first published February 14th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Blackmailed For Vengeance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blackmailed For Vengeance

Mariℓina
Disappointed!!!

So many mistakes!!!
Grammatical and syntax errors all over the book..
And don't get me started on how many times i counted the word 'as' and the word 'had'..
I'm not sure i even wanna see them again!

And what the hell was going on with the names???
I'm from Greece and i declare that there is no name Diona!
Dioni? Yes! Diana? Yes! Diona??? NO!
One moment her friend was Nicolas.. give it about a page and he will transform into Nicol..
Demitri also is a name not a surname.. The author probab
MJ
Ok... I've read a few of Marie Kelly's books now.

1. Not very well written (not appalling either)
2. Pretty sure no one bothered with an edit, grammar or any kind of other eye over them at any point (and if they have, they should save us all some time and give themselves a slap up side the head)
3. All of these books I've read appear to have the exact same plot... Change a few names, ages and backgrounds and 'vu wala'... Next book done.

Think the above covers my main points.

That being said... IF
Kristine

I think the guy is a bit dumb, slow and dense to realize that the girl is clearly innocent on the things he accused her of when all evidences/events points out that the girl is not what he thinks she is, a gold-bitch-digger. Thank God he realized it with the help of Jim, of course. But all in all I love the story. :)
mitei
The story was pretty decent overall and I would give it 4 stars. I really wanted to keep reading until the end to see the reactions when the hero discovered how wrong he was about the heroine.

BUT, the writing is appalling. There were basic problems with there/their, your/you're, etc. If the story is good, I usually cringe a bit, but that's about it. But the constant use of had, misplaced quotation marks and basic subject/verb agreement were distracting enough to pull me out of the story. And th
Aisha
I'm so proud of myself! I finished this book in a day, in one sitting! Anyway, it's a great book, but it had soooo many punctuation mistakes, which sucked. Otherwise, It was a good book.
Elaine Robertson
Bits of the book had been promising but other parts repetitive in this book and reminded me of this authors other book - kidnapping the wrong sister.
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
A nice quick read.

It's one of those books wherein you want to skip lots of parts because the hero is being an unreasonable ass just cause he believes something about the heroine which is entirely NOT TRUE. It made me want to go to the bottom of it and just read about how the guy will eat his words. Fortunately, the two characters were also kinda sweet in their own ways and it also helped that I totally wanted to unravel the mystery regarding the NOTE.

All in all, this one has been a good book to
Amanda Sheila
Well, the plot is fine, quite typical to be honest. But it'd be so much easier if miss Kelly fix the typo & grammatical error. I mean, the error's kind of annoying and ruin the mood so I ended up skipping page. *sigh*
But still, I enjoyed the story. Lookin' forward to read another of Marie Kelly's book! :)
♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
this would have been 4 stars but seriously, you cant change tenses by writing "had" a bajillion times a paragraph, not only did it make it realllllllly fucking annoying, it made it less fluent and took away from the story.
Melissa Maxwell
I love and hated this story because it was obvious that Lee was innocent and I believe Yanis knew that but did not want to believe it. Their love story was wonderful but I wanted for him to believe her with out Jim's confession.
Celeste
Not the most original plot but it had its ok moments.

Not sure if this book underwent editing. There were simple spelling mistakes (comma vs coma!), grammatical errors & confusing use of quotations for the dialogues.
Sophy Sorn

This is such a great sweet little story to read.
Amanda
Fun romance with a little extra.
liane
I am a sucker for these kinds of books.
Nicki805
Another good read.
Sharon
it was catchy!!!
Gul
Gul marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Manusha
Manusha marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
S
S marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Laddu
Laddu is currently reading it
Dec 16, 2014
Jansi Rani
Jansi Rani marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Jume
Jume added it
Dec 13, 2014
Saumya Sharma
Saumya Sharma marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Shakti
Shakti is currently reading it
Dec 11, 2014
Vidhya
Vidhya is currently reading it
Dec 11, 2014
  • A Bit Of Sass
  • Cowboy Secrets (First Time #2)
  • Mardi Gras
  • Sanctuary
  • The Billionaire’s Bargain
  • Show and Tell (Fortune Hunter Trilogy, #2)
  • Love Me Knots
  • Eye of Abernathy (Blood and Snow, #10)
  • Vampire Wanted (Nick's Tale, #1)
  • At His Command (The Billionaire's Beck and Call, #3)
  • Shelby's Saviors (Slick Rock, #7)
  • Suddenly Beautiful
  • Just For You, Sir (Doms of Decadence)
  • Bought By The Billionaire Brothers (Buchanan Brothers, #2)
  • Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)
Kidnapped the Wrong Sister Billionaire's Revenge The Billionaire's Runaway Bride The Wedding Deal Blackmailed For The Billionaires Pleasure