Start by marking “Blackmailed For Vengeance” as Want to Read:
Blackmailed For Vengeance

Blackmailed For Vengeance

3.75  ·  Rating Details  ·  497 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
"You are blackmailing me to sleep with you," she cried in horror, her eyes staring at him. He had frowned angrily "I didn't say anything about you sharing my bed" he replied "I have never had to force a woman to sleep with me, and I certainly don't intend to start with you" he said with complete contempt in his voice "Please don't flatter yourself"
Nook, 162 pages
Published May 22nd 2010 by Marie Kelly (first published February 14th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Blackmailed For Vengeance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blackmailed For Vengeance

Mariℓina
Aug 07, 2013 Mariℓina rated it it was ok
Disappointed!!!

So many mistakes!!!
Grammatical and syntax errors all over the book..
And don't get me started on how many times i counted the word 'as' and the word 'had'..
I'm not sure i even wanna see them again!

And what the hell was going on with the names???
I'm from Greece and i declare that there is no name Diona!
Dioni? Yes! Diana? Yes! Diona??? NO!
One moment her friend was Nicolas.. give it about a page and he will transform into Nicol..
Demitri also is a name not a surname.. The author probab
MJ
Nov 20, 2012 MJ rated it really liked it
Ok... I've read a few of Marie Kelly's books now.

1. Not very well written (not appalling either)
2. Pretty sure no one bothered with an edit, grammar or any kind of other eye over them at any point (and if they have, they should save us all some time and give themselves a slap up side the head)
3. All of these books I've read appear to have the exact same plot... Change a few names, ages and backgrounds and 'vu wala'... Next book done.

Think the above covers my main points.

That being said... IF
Kristine
Feb 12, 2014 Kristine rated it really liked it

I think the guy is a bit dumb, slow and dense to realize that the girl is clearly innocent on the things he accused her of when all evidences/events points out that the girl is not what he thinks she is, a gold-bitch-digger. Thank God he realized it with the help of Jim, of course. But all in all I love the story. :)
Aisha
Jul 15, 2014 Aisha rated it really liked it
I'm so proud of myself! I finished this book in a day, in one sitting! Anyway, it's a great book, but it had soooo many punctuation mistakes, which sucked. Otherwise, It was a good book.
mitei
The story was pretty decent overall and I would give it 4 stars. I really wanted to keep reading until the end to see the reactions when the hero discovered how wrong he was about the heroine.

BUT, the writing is appalling. There were basic problems with there/their, your/you're, etc. If the story is good, I usually cringe a bit, but that's about it. But the constant use of had, misplaced quotation marks and basic subject/verb agreement were distracting enough to pull me out of the story. And th
Elaine
Jun 26, 2014 Elaine rated it it was ok
Bits of the book had been promising but other parts repetitive in this book and reminded me of this authors other book - kidnapping the wrong sister.
Florencia Quarneti
Feb 29, 2016 Florencia Quarneti rated it did not like it
Beside the absolutely lame and ridiculous story, there isn't a single page which is not filled with spelling, grammar or punctuation mistakes.
Kara
Jan 07, 2015 Kara rated it liked it
"Love was a weakness, something which brought about unhappiness and destruction to people’s lives."
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
A nice quick read.

It's one of those books wherein you want to skip lots of parts because the hero is being an unreasonable ass just cause he believes something about the heroine which is entirely NOT TRUE. It made me want to go to the bottom of it and just read about how the guy will eat his words. Fortunately, the two characters were also kinda sweet in their own ways and it also helped that I totally wanted to unravel the mystery regarding the NOTE.

All in all, this one has been a good book to
Lorrane Gloriya
Mar 21, 2015 Lorrane Gloriya rated it it was ok
It was a fine story about Lee and Yanis.
Sh
Oct 31, 2015 Sh rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult-romance
Yanis
Amanda Sheila
Feb 13, 2013 Amanda Sheila rated it liked it
Well, the plot is fine, quite typical to be honest. But it'd be so much easier if miss Kelly fix the typo & grammatical error. I mean, the error's kind of annoying and ruin the mood so I ended up skipping page. *sigh*
But still, I enjoyed the story. Lookin' forward to read another of Marie Kelly's book! :)
♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
this would have been 4 stars but seriously, you cant change tenses by writing "had" a bajillion times a paragraph, not only did it make it realllllllly fucking annoying, it made it less fluent and took away from the story.
Melissa Maxwell
Nov 01, 2012 Melissa Maxwell rated it it was amazing
I love and hated this story because it was obvious that Lee was innocent and I believe Yanis knew that but did not want to believe it. Their love story was wonderful but I wanted for him to believe her with out Jim's confession.
Celeste
Not the most original plot but it had its ok moments.

Not sure if this book underwent editing. There were simple spelling mistakes (comma vs coma!), grammatical errors & confusing use of quotations for the dialogues.
Sophy Sorn
Nov 30, 2012 Sophy Sorn rated it it was amazing

This is such a great sweet little story to read.
Amanda
Oct 11, 2015 Amanda rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic
Fun romance with a little extra.
liane
Sep 05, 2013 liane rated it it was amazing
I am a sucker for these kinds of books.
Nicki805
it was catchy!!!
Kelly
Jul 11, 2013 Kelly rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-books
Good
Angad Baijal
Angad Baijal marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Miss Angela Wood
Miss Angela Wood marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
J.K. Lewis
J.K. Lewis rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2016
Ram Gopalan
Ram Gopalan marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Neesha Mankasingh
Neesha Mankasingh rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2016
Frances
Frances marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
  • A Bit Of Sass
  • Cowboy Secrets (First Time #2)
  • Mardi Gras
  • Sanctuary
  • Show and Tell (Fortune Hunter Trilogy, #2)
  • Love Me Knots
  • Vampire Wanted (Nick's Tale #1)
  • The Personal Touch (Harlequin Blaze, #484)
  • Suddenly Beautiful
  • Shelby's Saviors (Slick Rock #7)
  • Resolved to Rule (Blood and Snow, #11)
  • He Claims Me  (The Seen Trilogy, #3)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Lover
  • Bought By The Billionaire Brothers (Buchanan Brothers, #2)
  • Public Wife, Private Mistress (Italian Husbands)
  • Bound By Blood