Start by marking “Undeniable” as Want to Read:

Sensual Regency Romance from Gayle Eden
Free book
Nook, 4, 200 pages
Published September 21st 2010 by Air Castle Books

To ask other readers questions about Undeniable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undeniable

SheLove2Read
May 27, 2012 SheLove2Read rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012
This is a hard review to write.

In regards to the actual storyline, this was a good read. Not great, but better than some I've read. I genuinely liked both the hero and heroine, flawed though they were. The tropes of rake and bluestocking were written in a way that wasn't the "norm" and I found myself rooting for these two to get their act together and give society the finger. The ending was tough to read emotionally, but I think given time they will have a happy relationship.

Unfortunately this
PepperP0t
Feb 06, 2011 PepperP0t rated it really liked it
suzi
Mar 24, 2015 suzi rated it it was ok
It was okay. I like the story well enough and given the length of the piece, I have no complaints about its development. What made me not like it (but I don't dislike it either) was the difference in writing of the later 2/3 part of the story. It feels like the first third of the story was written by somebody else. It started good then it got confusing. There were a lot of sentences that ran on with parts that doesn't seem connected at all. But I'm not the best judge of that since my grammar isn ...more
Alixendra
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
I hadn't realized I read this already. (I must have buried this memory in dirt without a gravestone)

And once again I was disgusted.

This book was going to have a nice four stars or at least a three but the ending was just so unbearable and the fucking twist in here twisted too much. I demoted the stars to two. And then I demoted it again because one star means "I do not like it" and two looks as though I was 'for' the plot and twists and upsetting ending. Perhaps 1.? stars.

Whatever I felt befor
Natalie Ryabenko
Dec 12, 2014 Natalie Ryabenko rated it it was ok
I'm sorry to say that I did not enjoy this book. It's slow and the main characters have no chemistry and don't seem to get closer.
Mary
Sep 10, 2012 Mary rated it did not like it
Honestly, I try to be kind in reviews, but I'm having a hard time here. My best advice to Ms. Eden would be, "If you want to be an author, first take a course in English grammar!" As I started the book, I thought it was just a few typos, but it soon became abundantly clear that the writing is just BAD. While I'll cut some slack for what I consider the sloppiness of current "everyday" speech in America, this was just bad - sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

That said, if you can get past that, and manage to
Renataberger
Jul 24, 2014 Renataberger rated it really liked it
I loved this book . I was pleasantly surprised
Noelle
Dec 27, 2010 Noelle rated it liked it
Shelves: owned, historical, kindle
Nice short historical about two strangers that marry each other for their own reasons. The H was a bastered that when his father recognized him as his heir on his death bed,came into a title that he really didn't want but was ready to do his best with. The h was a contemparary thinking women and didn't believe in love but married so that she would have the freedom to complete the things that were important to her that she couldn't have as a single women.
Donna
Jan 06, 2013 Donna rated it really liked it
I really liked this book, the story line is wonderful and I really believe that he truley loved her. She accepted his needs by taking the first baby in with only a few question. This really is an age old story made a little more updated with her thinking ....... you can tell it's going to be a great family.

6/17/12
djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket
Liked the fact that this was a historical romance.

Although it was a rewrite I think the author did a good job with the character development, creating passionate scenes and incorporating enough pain, guilt and doubt to make you feel for the characters.

I wish it lasted longer.
Dana Lynn
Oct 22, 2012 Dana Lynn rated it it was ok
too easy of a read to be honest...wish there was more development in the characters because the story line really could have made for a full on novel rather than a rather short book. only my humble opinion. i did enjoy how the author writes and her descriptions...very visual.
Kbee
Aug 06, 2012 Kbee rated it really liked it
Real good story just to short for my liking.
There could of been at least double the pages.
would of like to know more about Tom the multitasked servant. And how he came to befriend Damian.
Some closer editing would of made it more pleasant to read though.
Vivian
Jul 19, 2011 Vivian rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-hist
Other than I wished the story was longer, I have no complaints. Well written characters, reasonable situations, and steamy love scenes make for an enjoyable read. The emotional twisting at the end only makes the resolution that much sweeter.
Katy Beth Mckee
May 15, 2012 Katy Beth Mckee rated it really liked it
Damien and Kate both have to but their past behind them along with their expectations. A lot is asked of Kate and she proves herself to be a strong and caring woman. You feel that together they really will conquer their world.
Dawn
Dec 31, 2012 Dawn rated it liked it
This was a short story with good premise. The characters could have been a little futher developed, but it was a quick read. The story could have used another edit as there were some gammer mistakes.
Shiela
Jan 16, 2013 Shiela rated it really liked it
I wanted so bad to slap this man for asking his new wife to mother a child from a whore, which they conceived right before he married her. And the wife did like she had no back bone at all.
Trina
Jul 11, 2012 Trina rated it really liked it
This was a really sweet book. I was kind of lost by the lapse of time but I got the jist of the book. I really wish there was an epilogy to the story though I wanted to know what happened!!
Paula
Jul 10, 2012 Paula rated it really liked it
This was a free download and was a surprise! Great short historical fiction that I wish was a little longer. The characters were well written and the love scenes were steamy!
Venise
Apr 04, 2013 Venise rated it liked it
I think that fairness for the innocent is not easily defined, and that love was expressed in this story in intricate ways. I wish the story was longer.
Lanai
Jul 20, 2011 Lanai rated it it was amazing
Some errors but really liked this book. Was a bit too short, I could've kept reading til my eyes bled. Hope there is a sequel to come.
Lissettegomezarevalo
The editing in this book is none existent. It's a shame because it was a quick and entertaining book. Super sappy.
Reba Dom
Jul 06, 2012 Reba Dom rated it really liked it
Quick read but a really good story. Good passion between the characters. Worth reading more from this author.
Nanette
Aug 20, 2013 Nanette rated it really liked it
Recommended to Nanette by: Sangita Sudan
This was a really quick read. Erotic without being overly detailed. Quick, passionate summer read.
Lacey Triche
Jul 14, 2011 Lacey Triche rated it it was ok
It was okay. The story was quite generic, but it wasn't so boring that I had to stop reading.
Daisy
Dec 30, 2012 Daisy rated it really liked it
Good book, very interesting and action packed. I like stories from the England era as well.
Niko2137
Aug 12, 2012 Niko2137 rated it really liked it
Wonderfully written novelette. Great story and detailing with good characters and development.
Latte
Apr 25, 2011 Latte rated it liked it
Editing errors with misspellings detracted from the reading. Ok overall but only just ok.
Kim
Jun 05, 2012 Kim rated it really liked it
very sweet. could have done without so much sexual graphic detailing though
Elaine Mcdonald
Apr 28, 2012 Elaine Mcdonald rated it really liked it
Actually a very good book considering it was somewhat short.
  • Gracelynn
  • Change of Heart
  • A Lesson in Passion (Lesson, #1)
  • The Reluctant Bride
  • Heart Of The Wild (Amory's, #1)
  • Shelter from the Storm
  • Heart On Fire (Werekind, #2.75)
  • Clever is as Clever Does: Story 2 (A Fairy Tale Romance)
  • Out of the Box (On the Edge)
  • Eye of the Storm (sequel to ''Resurrection'')
  • Lonewolf
  • Fated (Fated, #1)
  • A Point of Honour
  • Barely There
  • Wild Passion (Wild, #3)
  • Alana Weatherbee (Alana Weatherbee, #1)
  • Bridleton
  • Life Blood
Eve Asbury (ST Romance), Gayle Eden (Sensual Romance) and B.D. Dillon (Urban Fantasy/Fantasy/ & Mystery/Suspense) are the pen names of one versitile author. After establishing herself with readers while under contract with seven e-publishers in early 2004-2007, she went on to co-op with several other successful authors before moving into Indie Publishing in 2010. She has had numerous titles o ...more
More about Gayle Eden...