Start by marking “A Doll's Story (The fall and rise of Merr StahlRhune) by Lez Lewis ” as Want to Read:
A Doll's Story (The fall and rise of Merr StahlRhune) by Lez Lewis

A Doll's Story (The fall and rise of Merr StahlRhune) by Lez Lewis

3.71  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Kindle Edition
Published (first published November 27th 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about A Doll's Story (The fall and rise of Merr StahlRhune) by Lez Lewis

A.J. Armitt
Oct 02, 2011 A.J. Armitt rated it it was amazing
I can honestly say that 'A Doll's Story' is unlike anything I have ever read before.

The author's prose, and her ability to tell a story, is something to be envied.
She has a descriptive flair that conjures up all manner of sensual and explicit images; skillfully guiding the reader through the erotic adventures of Merr StahlRhune.
At first The author leaves many questions unanswered, but gradually, as Merr succumbs to her own carnal desires and the will of her Mistress, the author too exposes mo
Lez Lewis
Feb 05, 2011 Lez Lewis rated it did not like it
I wrote it I love it. This is not a short story, or a novella but rather a full e-book of aproxtely 67000 words.
This is a book about the submission of Merr StahlRhune, who is collared, renamed, pierced, and finally branded by her Mistress, Mistress Copper. The world that the book takes place in is a richly developing world where the magic your mother never told you about rules all.
It is the first book in a series where the story board currently holds 10 books. The cover art was completed by Laf
Taressa Klays
Feb 05, 2011 Taressa Klays rated it it was amazing
Absolutely stunning visualizations within a dark world of slavery. Tantalizing and sexy, A Doll's Story, takes you into a world your imagination would only dare to go.
Poison
Jul 02, 2013 Poison rated it it was ok
Despite including some of my favorite stuff, demons, slavery, objectification, it still only comes out with 2 stars, a feat that is hard to achieve.

This story revolves around an amnesiac young girl, Merr StahlRune. She awakens in a dangerous version of London where everything plans to either murder you or enslave you, and quickly falls into the collar of Mistress Copper, a Priestess? or Witch? who turns her charges into succubus-types and uses sexual energy to power her spells.

The world building
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Mar 03, 2011 ♆ BookAddict ✒ La Crimson Femme rated it liked it
Recommended to ♆ BookAddict by: les lewis
This is a long novel, promising to be the first of ten. Honestly, this book was difficult for me to finish. I picked it up several times and had to put it down. After I finished the book, I did a bit more research and learned it was inspired by the on line sex game, Sociolotron, http://www.sociolotron.com. This is just not my type of book. I don't enjoy role playing games so this probably added to my confusion and lack of engagement. The constant thoughts going through my head while reading this ...more
James Conder
Feb 05, 2011 James Conder rated it it was amazing
A fascinating erotic fantasy. Not just erotica, but a really good read.
Love Bits
Love Bits marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
billy
billy rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2015
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Donald Roeper
Donald Roeper marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
Erzabet Bishop
Erzabet Bishop marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2012
Spynonu
Spynonu marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2011
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2011
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2011
ൠSinful
ൠSinful marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2011