Start by marking “Have Baby, Need Billionaire (Billionaires and Babies, #11)” as Want to Read:
Have Baby, Need Billionaire (Billionaires and Babies, #11)

Have Baby, Need Billionaire (Billionaires and Babies #11)

He'd certainly never set eyes on--much less gone to bed with--Tula Barrons. "That" he would have remembered. Yet businessman Simon Bradley agreed to let Tula and her infant cousin--a child she claimed was his--stay in his mansion until he had proof of the little boy's paternity.But having Tula under his roof revealed something unexpected--her father had once nearly ...more
Paperback, Silhouette Desire, 184 pages
Published January 4th 2011 by Silhouette Books (first published December 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Have Baby, Need Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Have Baby, Need Billionaire

Holly
I've been reading Maureen Child for years. I buy based on her name alone. Unfortunately her more recent releases haven't been on par with what I've come to expect from her.

I started this novel and set it aside after 34 pages. I don't generally DNF a book so early on, but the actions of the heroine convinced me not to continue.

Tula Barrons has been named guardian of her nephew upon the death of her cousin. In her will, the cousin said she wants her son to go to his father, billionaire Simon Bradl
Kathleen Johnstone
Nov 15, 2016 Kathleen Johnstone rated it really liked it
Shelves: red-novels
Loved it ive read it a few times and each time I fall in love again
Samantha
Jan 08, 2011 Samantha rated it really liked it
Maureen Child delivers a two-part emotionally satisfying read with Have Baby, Need Billionaire.

Sometimes a man needs a little of the unexpected to shake things up and that’s exactly what Tula Barrons does to Simon Bradley. Simon is a take charge business man who is use to getting everything that he wants. He has his life planned out but when Tula shows up one day at his office to deliver the news that he has a son. Simon is more than furious but once he sees his son for the first time, there is
Arminzerella
Dancer
Mar 24, 2012 Dancer rated it really liked it
He'd certainly never set eyes on—much less gone to bed with—Tula Barrons. That he would have remembered. Yet businessman Simon Bradley agreed to let Tula and her infant cousin—a child she claimed was his—stay in his mansion until he had proof of the little boy's paternity.

But having Tula under his roof revealed something unexpected—her father had once nearly destroyed Simon's business. The billionaire now had the perfect opportunity for revenge. He could seduce Tula and take away the baby she lo
Vickie
Apr 18, 2013 Vickie rated it it was amazing
Cheesecake
The first half of this story was slow and pretty boring. But then it really picks up and actually didn't follow the usual formula, which was nice. The ending is sweet and there's touching epilogue. SO nice to read a harlequin where the man actually owns up to his mistakes and even apologizes!! Will wonders never cease?! But seriously, this was better than I was expecting by the end.
Donna
Jan 13, 2011 Donna rated it liked it
I'm feel like I ought to knock off another star just because the title is so terrible, but I did like this book. It was basically straight forward and predictable, but Simon and Tula were both likeable. This was a fast, fun read.
Ladyacct
Dec 20, 2010 Ladyacct rated it really liked it
Shelves: shorts
I always enjoy this writer's books. There are many human elements in her's that I don't find with too many....where the hero or heroine actually screw up.
Lama Noureddine
Aug 14, 2013 Lama Noureddine rated it liked it
This book is pretty entertaining and a good way to pass time
I would have liked a more detailed ending though
Blzd
Sep 20, 2015 Blzd rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed reading this book. Short and one I'd consider light. Opposites attract and I'm glad Tula found Simon with cute Nathan in between, plus Gavin too.
Amelia Shania
Amelia Shania rated it liked it
Oct 17, 2014
Capp
Capp rated it did not like it
Oct 13, 2014
Erin
Erin rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2012
Radia
Radia rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2014
Christa
Christa rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2013
Philipa
Philipa rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2012
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2015
Michelle Feron
Michelle Feron rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2012
Agnieszka
Agnieszka rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2016
Toniette
Toniette rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2013
True Image
True Image rated it did not like it
May 13, 2011
ANGELIA
ANGELIA rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2014
Maann
Maann rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2013
Jeanette
Jeanette rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2013
Celia Fernandez
Celia Fernandez rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2013
Nadia
Nadia rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Boss's Baby Affair (Billionaires and Babies, #12)
  • Billionaire's Jet Set Babies (Billionaires and Babies, #20)
  • Billionaire Baby Dilemma (Billionaires and Babies, #13)
  • Inherited: One Child (Billionaires and Babies, #6)
  • The Cowboy's Pride (The Worths of Red Ridge, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #22)
  • The Nanny Bombshell (Billionaires and Babies, #23)
  • His Ring, Her Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #8)
  • Her Little Secret, His Hidden Heir (Billionaires and Babies, #16)
  • Claiming His Royal Heir (Royal Rebels, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #18)
  • The Tycoon's Temporary Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #17)
  • Bargaining for Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #9)
  • Revealed: His Secret Child (The Takeover, #3)
  • The Billionaire Baby Bombshell (Billionaires and Babies, #10)
  • The Sarantos Secret Baby (Sarantos Brothers, #1; Billionaires and Babies, #14)
USA Today best selling author Maureen Child is the author of more than ninety romance novels and novellas. Maureen is a five time nominee for the prestigious Rita award from Romance Writers of America.
One of her novels, A Pocketful Of Paradise, was made into a CBS-TV movie called The Soul Collector, starring Melissa Gilbert, Bruce Greenwood and Ossie Davis.
Over the years, she’s written under lot
More about Maureen Child...

Billionaires and Babies (1 - 10 of 76 books)
  • Baby Business (Billionaires and Babies, #1)
  • Baby Bonanza (Billionaires and Babies, #2)
  • Baby Benefits (Messino Brothers, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #3)
  • Baby Bequest (Billionaires and Babies, #4)
  • Valente's Baby (Valente, #3; Billionaires and Babies, #5)
  • Inherited: One Child (Billionaires and Babies, #6)
  • Billion-Dollar Baby Bargain (Billionaires and Babies, #7)
  • His Ring, Her Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #8)
  • Bargaining for Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #9)
  • The Billionaire Baby Bombshell (Billionaires and Babies, #10)