Breastmilk Makes My Tummy Yummy

Breastmilk Makes My Tummy Yummy

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A picture book for children celebrating the joys of breastfeeding. The color illustrations show breastfeeding scenes parents and children will recognize with a smile
22 pages
Published 2003 by Midsummer Press (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Breastmilk Makes My Tummy Yummy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breastmilk Makes My Tummy Yummy

Alicia
This is one of my daughter's favorite books. I like that it shows the positive side of breastfeeding. I bought it to help normalize breastfeeding around our house. My daughter likes to nurse while she reads the book. The pictures are very simple and some of the lines seem a little forced (to make it rhyme), but it has a great message. It is a great book for any child who is nursing or around babies who nurse.
Amanda
Jun 05, 2008 Amanda rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents
Well, who wouldn't love that title! The whole book is charmingly rhymed like that, and every page is a baby enjoying nummies. Very timely for my little guy! It's fun to find a children's book that shows breastfeeding as normative and pleasant, so yea! I had to get this one through interlibrary loan, but it was worth the extra steps.
Alicia
I love this simple little book about breastfeeding. The drawings are very basic and could have been better and sometimes the words seem a little forced, but I like that it shows such a variety of breastfeeding in it.
Heather
a cute book about breast feeding to read to the little ones. I really enjoyed it, and wish more baby books showed both bottle feeding and breast feeding, and showed that it is normal to breast feed a baby.
Lisa
My boys love this picture book, especially nursing in the tub as that seemed to be a special "treat" =-)
Karen
Karen added it
May 15, 2014
Kayleigh
Kayleigh marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Helyn
Helyn marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2012
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2010