Start by marking “Bobby's Christmas Gift” as Want to Read:
Bobby's Christmas Gift

Read Book* *Different edition

Bobby's Christmas Gift (Stuff My Stocking)

When Greg receives a mysterious letter just before Christmas, including a picture of a naked man in clear distess, he decides to investigate. What he finds is shocking, and he decides to help, any way he can.
ebook, 1st Edition, 13 pages
Published December 14th 2010 by Serena Yates

Exina
Greg finds a letter mysteriously appeared right next to his fireplace, originally addressed to Santa. In the envelope, there is also a photo about a man held captive in a cage and more likely abused. Greg has no idea how the letter arrived to him, but he is determined to find that man, and rescue him.

It is a sweet, sexy Christmas story with a touch of mystery. I loved Greg and Bobby together, and I’d love to read more about them.

*It is not a BDSM erotica story.
Britta ★ Nachteule ★

Read as part of the Stuff My Stocking: M/M Romance Stories that are Nice and… Naughty anthology.

Greg solves the mystery about the letter and pic he found...

(view spoiler)

The insta-love was little bit too much for my liking but I'll pretend it's not there because the story was too short for a great build up and I liked it very much.
Jewel
A short, cute Christmas story. A mysterious letter, a caged stranger, a heroic rescue and then some hot lovin'.

This free story only comes in PDF, which never converts all that well to mobi (this time was no exception). So, I converted to epub and reformatted it in Calibre so that it would not drive me crazy. All so I could read a 20 page story on my Kindle. The things I do ;)

**Update**
All Romance will soon have the mobi and epub formats for this story. Yay.
Gigi
Feb 15, 2013 Gigi rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: short-stories
Another book I read, just to pass the time. This one was a bit ridiculous. Not worth the time or money, just an excuse for a 20 page sex scene.
Plainbrownwrapper
Dec 18, 2012 Plainbrownwrapper rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm
Another excuse for a sex scene. This one does have an interesting premise: specifically, a mysterious envelope appears in MC Greg's house one morning just before Christmas. Inside the envelope is a photo of a man bound, hooded, and locked inside a small cage. There is also a cryptic letter asking "Santa" to save this kid for Christmas.

Unfortunately, everything goes downhill from there. This could have been developed into an interesting mystery -- but, instead, (view spoiler)
Elizabeth Besenfelder
Jan 08, 2011 Elizabeth Besenfelder rated it it was amazing
Wonderful short story. Lovely read!
A Girl Has No Name
After seeing the prompt picture, I wasn’t sure if this story would be something for me. But it was; I really enjoyed the sweet interaction between those two lovely MC’s. Of course, the insta-love isn’t always very credible, but it didn’t bother me in this story. One of my favorites in this anthology. 5 stars!
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Nov 30, 2012 JustJen "Miss Conduct" rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, ebook, shorty
This is a cute little story that moves very fast. Greg somehow saves Bobby from a bdsm party gone wrong, and they seem to hit it off right away. They take things a bit further while Bobby is staying with Greg.
Dee Wy
Jul 10, 2011 Dee Wy rated it really liked it
It's hard for me to give any story less than 20 pages more than three stars, but this was very cute. I liked it.
Don Bradshaw
A free short. Nice story that moved Bobby quickly from bound captive to lover.
Tina Vanbrackle
Jun 06, 2011 Tina Vanbrackle rated it really liked it
Very quick read,like 13 pgs I think but it was sweet.
Rachel
Dec 17, 2010 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Mickie
Jan 06, 2011 Mickie rated it really liked it
This was a really fun little story.
Shelby
This one moves to fast to really be believable ultimately, but the premise was interesting.

Greg mysteriously finds a letter in his house, left like it'd been delivered down the chimney. What's funnier, it's addressed to Santa. Inside is a picture of a man locked in a cage, in a hood, and clearly not there because he chose to be. Greg can't let it go, he has to find the boy and free him.

Bobby thought his one night at a BDSM club would be just fulfilling a dare from a co-worker. Finding himself k
Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~
Like most short stories there's just not time for a lot of character development. Thankfully this book was free or I'd have been disappointed.

Greg receives a mysterious letter & photo about a young man bound in a cage suggesting that the young man needs rescued.

Bobby is tricked by a sadistic co-worker into going to a BDSM party, where he's essentially kidnapped, bound, & caged.

Greg gets help from a police buddy, they rescue Bobby (no details on how they found him or anything). Greg takes
Liza Kay
Feb 10, 2015 Liza Kay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: againandagain
This was a quick, short read, but I enjoyed it very much :) It's a cute story with a bit of mystery thrown in.
Bobby was a cute little imp ad I think he and Greg were very sweet together. Greg is a cool hero :) very unherolike, so to say. He's just a normal guy who gets tangled in Bobby's problems.
I just wished the story had been longer, but I guess that's an ongoing problem ;) Readers always want more and more and more.

Eric Renoult
Il s’agit là d’une courte nouvelle sur le thème de Noël mais l’auteure l’a épicée comme un vin de Noël, le jeune homme est tout de même enchainé dans une cage…
C’est romantique et mignon et cela se laisse lire très facilement. Les personnages sont mignons et bien sympathiques.
Gavin Stephenson-Jackman
An interesting little read. It would have been nice to know a little more about how they located Bobby as there seemed so little to go on from the clue(s) that had been left.
⚣❣☙ Michaelle ❧❣⚣
2.2 Stars

What the...you know what, I don't even care.
Aniko
Dec 26, 2013 Aniko rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beth
A free short(16 pages)story. And the end has more of a Happy For Now feel to it because of that.
Overall 2.5 stars
Oct 03, 2013 Rachel marked it as owned-to-read  ·  review of another edition
*downloaded free at ARE
Elaine
May 16, 2013 Elaine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A WONDERFUL SHORT STORY, I TRULY ENJOYED IT.
Neyjour
Neyjour rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2011
Isindia
Isindia rated it it was ok
Dec 29, 2016
Finnegan
Finnegan rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2015
Diane
Diane rated it it was ok
Dec 17, 2012
  • A Trouble Halved
  • Christmas Auction
  • All Snug
  • Grand Jeté
  • Finn's Christmas (Endangered Fae #1.5)
  • His Christmas Wish (Men of Charlestown, #2)
  • Reifu Rising
  • The Perfect Tree (The Forbidden Room, #1.5)
  • Xavier's Xmas
  • Mistletoe at Midnight
  • Joys R Us
  • I'll Run Away For The Holidays
  • The Best Gift (The Best Gift #1)
  • Breaking Point
  • Twinkle, Twinkle
I’m a night owl and start writing when everyone else in my time zone is asleep. I’ve loved reading all my life and spent most of my childhood with my nose buried in a book. Although I always wanted to be a writer, financial independence came first. Twenty-some years and a successful business career later I took some online writing classes and never looked back.

Living and working in eight countries
More about Serena Yates...

Stuff My Stocking (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • A Shiny New Toy
  • Thick as Thieves
  • Leaking Pipes
  • Christmas in the Sandbox
  • Crying Wolf (Portals, #2.5)
  • The New Man's Army
  • Rommy and Jules
  • The Conquerors (Zero-G wrestling)
  • A Wish for Jamie