Start by marking “Cat Miracles: Inspirational True Stories of Remarkable Felines” as Want to Read:
Cat Miracles: Inspirational True Stories of Remarkable Felines

Cat Miracles: Inspirational True Stories of Remarkable Felines

3.72  ·  Rating Details  ·  88 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
It is often said that cats find their owners. Bestselling authors Brad Steiger and Sherry Hansen Steiger turn their attention to amazing cats that have gone one step beyond and have brought actual miracles to their owner's lives. Whether saving an ailing diabetic from slipping into a coma, protecting a small child from a dangerous rattlesnake, or traveling more than 600 hu ...more
Unknown Binding, 274 pages
Published January 1st 2012 by Adams Media Corporation (first published April 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Cat Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cat Miracles

DJ Evans
Jun 10, 2015 DJ Evans rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
True Stories of Cat Miracles

I loved this book about miracles involving cats. Some of these stories brought tears to my eyes. It made me hug my kitty and tell her I loved her. If you enjoy stories about cats and dogs you will like this book.
Gale
Jun 25, 2016 Gale rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
“Inspirational Tales of Feline Companions”

This book is a must-read for all cat lovers, compassionately compiled by a husband/wife team of recognized authors. Presented without chapter or heading divisions this book offers true life stories of remarkable cats: who made long treks to return home, who saved human lives, who exhibited unique paranormal psychic bonds with their owners--even some that could perform tricks. This is the perfect bedside companion piece—you can pick it up and read as m
shirley oneil
Oct 01, 2014 shirley oneil rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To all those feline lover's who thought they knew

Although I've been an astute student of cats my whole life, I must say the stories in this fine little book entranced me and added to the knowledge of these mysterious and enigmatic creatures we are honored to share life with; at least those of us that are lucky.
April Wood
Jan 19, 2013 April Wood rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book and found most of the stories heartwarming and sweet. I really could of done without the animal cruelty garbage and felt it had no place in this book - yes I know it was to tell a story, from rags (alleyways) to riches kind of a deal :), but in a light read I could of done without hearing about the (insert several horrible animal cruelty stories here)..
I particularly liked the story about the young farm boy and his faithful companion "Demon" the cat. That story really
Zoë
There were some really sweet stories in here. Not going to lie, some of them weren't so much miracles as much as they were more about irresponsible owners, BUT, there were still some heartwarming stories in here. Two of my favorites were one towards the beginning when the cat had gotten lost and the poor little girl was sad and crying every night (so would I, to be honest) but then the cat found its way BACK (happily ever after, besties for life), and then the one where the little cat curled up ...more
Jenny MacFarlane
I thoroughly enjoyed the first third of the book but then came story after story of horrible things that had happened to cats. I couldn't read any more. It was too painful and I read for pleasure, not pain.
Christine
Meh! Not horrible, it was ok.
Cheryl
Nov 22, 2010 Cheryl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Anyone who loves cats will enjoy this heartwarming collection of short essays detailing miraculous cat occurences--from cats rescuing their owners and/or other animals from near fatal attacks or accidents, to cats surviving or returning home after encountering monumental obstacles. In addition, this book includes details about cats throughout history and the ways in which various cultures perceived these furry creatures.
Stephanie
Dec 31, 2009 Stephanie rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Lisa
Jan 04, 2012 Lisa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cats a truly remarkable animals, I can't wait to have my own fur family.
Mary Ellen
Okay stories but not as good as Chicken Soup for the pet lovers Soul
Escarney5
Nov 17, 2013 Escarney5 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
so ute & sweet. good book too
Sandy
Oct 18, 2009 Sandy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Inspirational true stories of some miraculous cats.
Melissa Rerko
Melissa Rerko marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Deeon
Deeon marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Becca
Becca marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Sue Klasing
Sue Klasing marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Lynn Burdeshaw
Lynn Burdeshaw marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Linda Depew
Linda Depew marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
LAURA MANSELL
LAURA MANSELL is currently reading it
May 22, 2016
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
Louis Joseph
Louis Joseph rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2016
Nina
Nina marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it did not like it
Apr 08, 2016
Audrey
Audrey rated it liked it
Apr 07, 2016
elaine smith
elaine smith rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2016
K Gruber
K Gruber marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • A Dickens of a Cat: And Other Stories of the Cats We Love
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul: What I Learned from the Cat: 101 Stories about Life, Love, and Lessons
  • The Dog Who Rescues Cats: True Story of Ginny
  • The Hidden Life of Deer: Lessons from the Natural World
  • 100 Cats Who Changed Civilization
  • The Bluebird Effect: Uncommon Bonds with Common Birds
  • Kitty Cornered: How Frannie and Five Other Incorrigible Cats Seized Control of Our House and Made It Their Home
  • All My Patients Kick and Bite: More Favorite Stories from a Vet's Practice