Start by marking “The Clan MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #2, #4 & #9)” as Want to Read:
The Clan MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #2, #4 & #9)

The Clan MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #2, #4 & #9)

4.66  ·  Rating Details ·  2,499 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews

Three dark heroes, three destined heroines, a trio of legendary love stories.

In this sizzling Immortals After Dark collection, bestselling author Kresley Cole delves deep into the sensual but dangerous world of the Lykae, a Highland clan of werewolves.

The mighty king: In A Hunger Like No Other, Lachlain MacRieve will stop at nothing to capture his ethereal vampire mate

Published December 3rd 2010 by Pocket

To ask other readers questions about The Clan MacRieve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Clan MacRieve

Marianne
I was quite annoyed at Lucia for not sharing her secrets; I wasn't given enough of a rationale for her reticence (other than a plot device). I also think that Garreth recovered rather easily in the long run. Still a highly enjoyable read. That being said the first section of the epilogue made me chuckle (I was expecting a crash of thunder and lightening to accompany Lothaire's inner monologue.)
Meily
Dec 18, 2014 Meily rated it really liked it
Who knew how bloody sexy and captivating Scottish werewolves can be?

Although Bowen's story didn't work too well for me but Lachlain and especially his brother Garreth were magnificent! The Macrieve clan is such a coherent interesting bunch of badass powerful hot-blooded Lykae. They were also one of my favourite parts of the IAD series. I can't wait to read the other Macrieve's, Uilliam. And I am sure there will be something about his twin Munro as well. I know I would read any Macrieve...with pl
❤️☘♡Dinna Ken♡☘❤️
Sep 07, 2014 ❤️☘♡Dinna Ken♡☘❤️ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
5++ stars!!

This is one of my favorite bundles!!

I'm already in LOVE with all that is MacRieve, but this one killed me with its triple MacRieve effect!!

Trust me! Some delectable lykae nibbles for all who have appetite for something beyond witty and beyond HOT!

Can't wait for the next IAD to come out!

Love it!!
Katherine
Dec 20, 2011 Katherine rated it it was amazing
WOW! Great series! LOVE Kresley Cole, and I'm always pleasantly surprised by how great her novels are.
Yianna Yiannacou
I love me some Garreth MacRieve!!! I call him McWolfy!!!!
Leticia
Oct 04, 2012 Leticia rated it it was amazing
Just fantastic and leaves you wanting more...so when is the next book? lol
Chantelle
Jun 02, 2013 Chantelle rated it it was amazing
The best series about werewolves I read by far
Purple Aurion
Aug 15, 2014 Purple Aurion rated it liked it
Recommended to Purple Aurion by: Amazon
A HUNGER LIKE NO OTHER

King of the Lykae, Lachlain has been imprisoned by vampires for 150 years. Sentenced to an eternity of fire and literally burning in hell in the catacombs under the streets of Paris he scents his mate. Over 1200 years old he has waited a lifetime for her. Severing his leg he escapes to the streets above only to lose her scent. Overcome with anguish he begins a week long hunt to find her.
Emmaline Troy, daughter of the woman whose face launched a thousand ships - is part vamp
Aurian Booklover
Dec 17, 2012 Aurian Booklover rated it it was amazing
Uilleam (Will) MacRieve was one of the Lore captured by the Order and experimented upon. When the compound fell, and everyone was freed, MacRieve was almost killed by 5 hungry succubi, and that brought back all his bad memories of his childhood, 900 years ago. When his lust for revenge cannot be slaked, his enemy, the leader of the Order, Commander Webb is nowhere to be found, he wants only one thing: to kill himself. Which is not really easy for an immortal Lykae to do. But then word comes that ...more
Sam~Alpha Male Addict~ Woodley Duenas
Favorite IAD Couple: Lachlain and Emma!

Love the MacRieves! There's something about accents and werewolves that just makes my mouth water! A mix of all the things i like in an H: knows who he wants (except for Bowe but it's ok baby i understand the circumstances), alpha, possesive, protective, stalkerific....completely putty when it comes to their women!!! There's something inherently attractive in a tough, strong male not being afraid to show his softer side and dote on his woman.

1. As always L
Oct 09, 2013 ** rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kresley-cole
I adore all the books in this series. I'm not going to lie, this is one of the two authors that motivated me to read Paranormal. The other is Christine Feehan.
I highly recommend them. They have a fabulous multi-lore blend and are always so HOT!!!
Daria
Apr 24, 2013 Daria rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
This was just a fun sexy hot did I mention hot? well hella yeah. I liked the way all the books meshed with each other, each one telling a bit of where the other left off. Cant wait to read the others in this series. Enjoy!!
Lyn
May 30, 2014 Lyn rated it really liked it
I love Garreth. He is so sweet to Lucia. I wanna hit Lucia in the head why she doesn't want to reveal his secrets. It would have help much with their relationship.

But overall, I did enjoy ready this book.
Akiba Perry
Apr 11, 2014 Akiba Perry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kresley-cole
If you love action, hot Scottish men (accent included) and strong, rounded females, look no further! Kresley Cole knows romance and fun!
Bebe Four
#2 A Hunger Like No Other (Lachlain & Emmaline): 4 stars
#4 Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Bowen & Mariketa): 4 stars
#9 Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Garreth & Lucia): 3 1/2 stars
Coyora Dokusho
Oct 18, 2014 Coyora Dokusho rated it really liked it
I liked all the books in this compilation. I don't think it covers all of them though, because there's still more MacRieve stories!!!

Funny moments!
Love those Scottish Werewolves x
Coraline
Divinely delicious and erotic
Oct 18, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing
This ware clan is great. Great lovers throughout the series. Protectors, proud, strong clan.
Stacey
Feb 17, 2011 Stacey rated it it was amazing
Bring on the MacRieve's!!!
Yianna Yiannacou
Loved each book. See individual book for review!
Daretta Clark-paul
Jun 25, 2014 Daretta Clark-paul rated it it was amazing
Awesome!
Dorothy Shaw
Jan 02, 2011 Dorothy Shaw rated it it was amazing
I purchased this not realizing it is the 3 books for each Werewolf in the Immortals after dark. These books are phenomenal reads! My 2nd favorites on my list.

Patricia
Feb 20, 2014 Patricia rated it it was amazing
so hot, wicked characters leaves you wanting more at end of the story
Simona Dark
Oct 13, 2015 Simona Dark rated it it was amazing
Non ci sono parole per descrivere questa saga, la adoro dal primo all ultimo libro. La scrittrice è bravissima, e i libri coinvolgenti, ti catapultano nel loro mondo!
Kitlina
Aug 10, 2014 Kitlina rated it it was amazing
YUMMY YUMMY MacRieves :)
Mike
May 07, 2014 Mike rated it it was amazing
An unexpectedly good combination of sex, violence, the occult and humor. She is definitely one of the best authors in this genre.
Ashley
Mar 07, 2014 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
I love this series and this author and I cannot wait until more books are released. I love her writing style and her story line.
Which faction would you chose? 3 7 Aug 10, 2014 04:36PM
Immortals After Dark: Questions about IAD. 26 147 Aug 01, 2014 11:05AM
Paranormal Romanc...: Immortals After Dark role play 1 37 Feb 18, 2012 07:28AM
  • Shannon Mckenna's McCloud Brothers Bundle: Fade to Midnight, Behind Closed Doors, Standing in the Shadows, Out of Control, Edge of Midnight, Extreme Danger & Ultimate Weapon
  • Playing Easy to Get (B.A.D. Agency #1.5; Vikings Underground #3; Immortals After Dark #1)
  • Pirate Barbarian
  • The Blades of the Rose Bundle: Warrior, Scoundrel, Rebel, & Stranger
  • The Highlander Series: 7-Book Bundle
  • God Of Fire
  • The Dragon Chalice Series (Dragon Chalice, #1-3)
  • The Midnight Breed 8-Book Bundle (Midnight Breed, #1-8)
  • At Close Range (Bear Claw Creek Crime Lab, #2)
  • Community Service (Broken Mirrors, #3)
  • Eternity Embraced (Demonica, #3.5)
  • The Wizard King (Heart's Desire, #3)
  • Blood Ties Bundle (Blood Ties)
  • Nobody's Hero (Burned Lands, #1)
  • Devour (Institut Scientifique, #1)
  • To Please a Lady (Carre, #2)
  • Lifestyles of the Rich and Undead (Dark Ones #10.4)
  • Hungry Like a Wolf (The Others, #8)
Kresley Cole is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the electrifying Immortals After Dark paranormal series, the young adult Arcana Chronicles series, the erotic Gamemakers series, and five award-winning historical romances.

A master’s grad and former athlete, she has traveled over much of the world and draws from those experiences to create her memorable characters and settings.
Her IAD bo
More about Kresley Cole...