Lotta kann fast alles

Lotta kann fast alles (The Children on Troublemaker Street #4)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  107 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Del 2 i serien som börjar med Visst kan Lotta cykla. Visst kan Lotta allting. Fast ingen i familjen tror det. Men när pappa inte kan hitta någon julgran, så blir det Lotta som ordnar den saken.
Published 1979 by Oetinger (first published September 1st 1977)

To ask other readers questions about Lotta kann fast alles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lotta kann fast alles

Luise.neukirch
I think this was one of my first book in my live I read all by myself and finished it in like a week. I just don't remember how old I was.
But still the memories are still there and I can say about that book that it is a great book for little kid, who just learned reading. The print was big enough, the words easy but still sometimes a challenge, which kept my interest in that book.
A very sweet story about a little girl and the Christmastime.
Perfect to read during the Christmastime, I guess. ;)
Cheryl in CC NV
Five year old Lotta boasts to her sister and brother she can do anything - and she's right! She can help an elderly neighbor with housework, she can rescue Teddy from the garbage truck, and she can even save Christmas. Absolutely adorable, and also real, not saccharine. Too long for story-time, but every word, every scene, is precious, so set aside some family time to share it with your children.

I love all the Lotta (aka Polly) books by Lindgren. I highly recommend them, especially if you have a...more
Barbara Garvin
Lotta is my all-time favorite character by Astrid Lindgren. I loved her when I was little and I had all the books about her.
Rob Bekkers
Rob Bekkers marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Hannah
Hannah added it
Aug 20, 2014
Fayelu
Fayelu added it
Apr 27, 2014
Kirstin
Kirstin marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Hannah
Hannah added it
Mar 06, 2014
Nele
Nele added it
Feb 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Astrid Anna Emilia Lindgren, née Ericsson, was a Swedish children's book author and screenwriter, whose many titles were translated into 85 languages and published in more than 100 countries. She has sold roughly 145 million copies worldwide. Today, she is most remembered for writing the Pippi Longstocking books, as well as Karlsson-on-the-Roof book series.
More about Astrid Lindgren...
Pippi Longstocking The Brothers Lionheart Pippi in the South Seas Ronia, the Robber's Daughter Karlson on the Roof