Naruto 47 (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)

Naruto 47 (Naruto #47)

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  2,524 ratings  ·  50 reviews
Naruto is a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He's got a wild sense of humor, but Naruto is completely serious about his mission to be the world's greatest ninja R to L (Japanese Style). N/A Naruto is a ninja-in-training with a need for attention, a knack for mischief and, sealed within him, a strange, formidable power. His antics amuse his instructor...more
Library Binding, 188 pages
Published February 2nd 2010 by Turtleback Books: A Division of Sanval (first published August 4th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto 47, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto 47

Desi Ariyanis
Villains or heroes whoever dies in this book I feel sad for them. Damn you Kishimoto San, you playing with my heart. How many time you'll break my heart until this series end?
Carlos
Book: Naruto #47
Kishimoto’s purpose in writing his book, Naruto Vol. 45, is to let his and her audience be entertained by the nice pace fighting action in his book. It’s entertaining because the book is interesting to people that like reading graphic novel and or Manga. His books have lots of pictures that get the reader’s attention. Also there are many volumes of Naruto if you enjoy the first volume. This book is also nice and exciting to read when bored. Lastly this book is kind of different...more
Ashley
Alexa
Jenny
[Ch. 433-442:]

Even though Pein, I guess, is a "bad guy", I can see how much hurt he's been through and a lot of what he says is true, but there's no way you can achieve peace by causing a big disaster. Eventually, the cycle will start back up again.

Did not expect Hinata to finally confess to Naruto. =/

Holy crap, I loved how Naruto turned into six-tails (and then into eight-tails.. and almost nine)! It was so freakin' awesome, but it's bad for him at the same time, but still... >_<

I loved h...more
Amaya
Roman Daniels
I hope thats this will be the book that i love forever i just loved how the author discribed the caraters and u see how they grow up over time.Plus u get to see what the fourt Hokage and naruto first meet his father for the first time. That is a shocker. but mean while the nine tall fox deamon is ruunning ramped around the real world, when he is spose to be lock away inside naruto body. But at the end of the book naruto tames the nine tall fox and he kill pain but it turns out that is not the le...more
Ercsi91
I recommend this Naruto volume for all big Naruto fans who love the awesome, the touching and dramatic side of this story. Because this volume has got it all!
If you're searching for an huge and awesome , colossal battle you have the one between Pain and Naruto:D
For romance lovers I recommend it with pleasure, IF you're a Hinata fan, that is... :P

And First of all the part I was waiting for:D
Naruto meating with his father, Yondaime, Namikaze Minato^^ his father:D
I think I am talking in the name of...more
Soul
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is
responsibility,
respect,
kindness,
friendship...

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite...more
Mariantonella
Solo puedo decir que lo amo! ♥
Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup)
Sep 28, 2012 Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime-planet.com
Shelves: manga, reviewed
We're starting off with Chapter 433: Sage Technique Failure...!?
Naruto shows up in the nick of time to fight the 2nd Pein. It turns into an epic battle of giant proportions. Naruto's sage techniques are starting to quickly deplete and needs to find some way to get through to the original Pein.
In the midst of all the fighting several other groups are updated to what exactly is going on with most of the fallen ninja. Time to regroup, and time to see if Naruto is going to be the hero he strives to...more
my name is not Luis
the main character naruto has a special power that only certain people have. and when the power is about to go to its max his father comes. naruto doesnt know that that though and when his father does come he learns that his power is really dangerous and it can hurt others because the power takes over naruto. I learned that if you have something dangerous in hands be careful with how you use it for example don't run with scissors.
Joy
Muhammad Irfan
Pertama kali aku baca Komik Naruto ya Seri Nomor ini, masih enggak engeh dengan segala jurus yang dikeluarkan Naruto di seri ini. Selama ini tau Naruto cuma dari serial Animenya, but Overall ini adalah seri yang menarik , adegan Pain yang mengatakan dia ingin membuat perdamaian, hal yang sungguh paradoks dengan apa yang telah diperbuatnya.

Hinata nembak Naruto pas lagi bertarung! hahahah
Mary
Awesome battles and art! Masashi Kishimoto is truly a great author and artist, he knows how to keep every single reader on their toes. You can really feel what all the characters are going through, especially when Hinata was struck down by Pain, I would've totally gone berserk like Naruto and released my inner Nine Tails power. Heh!
Rachael
Secrets revealed. OMG. Okay, they're secrets we all figured out awhile ago, but still some awesome scenes w/a loooong dead character...gotta love the mysterious powers of chakra.

Coming into the home-stretch (this manga's been going for over 10 *years*) and revved up for the grand finale and still never disappointed.
Emmy Lou
Pain.. Nagato... or whatever his name is, is really starting to creep me out. And annoy me. First kills Kakashi, then he destroyes Konohagakure, then he injures Hinata, and now he's almost got Naruto smashed? WHAT. THE. HEWL.
Seriously, Kishimoto-sensei, what is going on here?!
Lina Vignelli
Jan 19, 2010 Lina Vignelli rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone.
Recommended to Lina by: Other Narutards.
I LOVED THIS VOLUME!

Yes, I may say that about all the other ones, but this one was totally and completely ACTION-PACKED.

You don't even need to like anime or manga to like this volume of Naruto Shippuden.

Kishimoto once again shows us his genius.

Big Fan.
Annette Gale
Love it, I always like when Naruto starts entering his nine tails state, Was great to see Naruto meet his dad Minato for a brief amount of time. I love the cover too the pic is pretty cool
Cody
the awsome fight between pain and naruto rage on whale naruto finds the main pain ho is manipulating pain's and madara uchiha naruto maneges to kill the rest of the pains. :)
خيري عبد الظاهر
عامةً اللي بيعجبني في ناروتو "المانجا خصوصاً" هو العمق الفلسفي للحرب والسلام ما بين "باين وناروتو وجيرايا" الكاتب هنا ياخد 8/10 ف التصوير واختيار العبارات والمواقف.
April
I love this volume. I wish I still felt that way about the latest chapters, but eh. In time it'll hopefully going back to being as awesome as it once was.
Nicole Hanafin
Closest we see Naruto so far to becoming the demon fox. Will he get to nine tails in the future?? Guess we will have to see!
Andrew E
This is the best manga in the world, I love it. Its a great series and though it's very long it very good.
Aleina
OMG SO AWESOME!!! NARUTO, NINE TAILS, [3 HINATA [3, T.T KAKASHI T.T, AND AHHHHHH!!!! I love it all!!!
Jules
Excellent! Loved the guest appearance near the end. A little sad but sweet. *sad smile*
Alexandre Meyer
i liked this book because naruto kills pain and the akatski didn't have a master anymore.
xXRossiya AruXx
This is one of my FAVORITES in the Naruto series!! I really, REALLY enjoyed it!!
Sara
Naruto's berserk kung-fu is strong and he gets a sweet visit from the past. :3
  • Bleach, Vol. 41: Heart (Bleach #41)
  • One Piece, Volume 54: No One Can Stop This Now (One Piece, #54)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...
Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1) NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ四十三 Naruto, Vol. 11: Impassioned Efforts (Naruto, #11) Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5) Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)

“But you... You helped me find my way and take the correct path, Naruto... I always chased after you...wanting to catch up...wanting to walk together with you forever... I want to be at your side, always... You changed me, Naruto! Your smiling face saved me! And that's way I'm not afraid to die, defending you! Because... I love you...” 134 likes
“I just want to protect them no matter how much pain befalls me.” 84 likes