Start by marking “Maze of Deception (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #3)” as Want to Read:
Maze of Deception (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #3)

Maze of Deception (Star Wars: Boba Fett #3)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  431 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Boba Fett blasts into paperback with this spectacular, action-packed story.

Boba Fett must regain his fortune -- and battle against both other bounty hunters and Jedi foes -- in this action-packed adventure.
Published April 1st 2003 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Maze of Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maze of Deception

Jeri
This book has good vocabulary and is pretty good as far as Star Wars goes. I hate having to read aloud all of those wierd names, but there are not too many in this one. We've read the first two and are working on the fourth, Hunted. My boys sit still for hours on end as long as I'm reading it, so that's something in its favor. ;)
Alexander Draganov
Boba is trying to get his money in a deadly banking planet. I really hope that he'll get deeper into action, so far too kiddy, although fast-flowing and readable. Novels by Jude Watson are better.
Leeanna
Star Wars: Boba Fett #3: Maze of Deception, by Elizabeth Hand

"Maze of Deception" is the third book in a six book series on the life of young Boba Fett. In this installment, Boba and Aurra Sing journey to Aargau, the banking planet of the galaxy. Similar to Coruscant, Aargau is a layered planet; the lowest levels are the most dangerous, full of the scum of the galaxy.

Aurra Sing, a very dangerous bounty hunter, takes Boba to Aargau to get half of Jango Fett's fortune. Boba, naturally, isn't keen o
Angela
Suitable for children aged 8 plus or those who have seen the films.
Boba has been kidnapped by Aeria so she can get Jango's money, she claims she will split it with him. They go to a banking planet to get the money.

This is quite fun, with Boba constantly trying to avoid his capture and trying to find Jabba the Hutt. A good read.
Wei Feng
Nov 19, 2007 Wei Feng rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
i kind of like this book because i saw the movie star wars epsiode 2 and 3 and so i got kind of interested in it. i was reading this book and it was filled with all sorts of new technology and new things in it so it kind of confused me but after all i liked it.
Aiden
The characters had many different background stories. This whole series is about the life of Boba Fett but you have to learn about the others. The story had many twists.
Jessie
I don't approve of any storyline that tries to make Boba Fett anything less than the killer he was supposed to be in this universe. So this series was terrible.
Brendan
I think the author made Boba way too dumb in this one. He never seems to learn his lesson. This is not the son of Jango Fett.
Rebecca
I've read these with my boys. I find them very exciting, becoming more of a star wars fan with each book.
Jacob Razer
i will read the 4th one but aura sing was in it but i think jabba will be in the 4th one
Christina
Daniel: It was good. It wasn't really my favorite. I like this series, it's good.
Ethan
very good if you read the first one
Kristin
Not my favorite book ever.
Tony
i love it write more books!!!
Jeremy
Jeremy marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Dann Schuler
Dann Schuler marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Brian Koser
Brian Koser marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
E700k
E700k marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Boba Fetts life as a child 2 9 Dec 24, 2009 03:39PM
  • Crossfire (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #2)
  • The Shadow Trap (Star Wars: Jedi Quest, #6)
  • Hostage (Star Wars: Rebel Force #2)
  • Vader's Fortress (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #5)
A New York Times notable and multiple award– winning author, Elizabeth Hand has written seven novels, including the cult classic Waking the Moon, and short-story collections. She is a longtime contributor to numerous publications, including the Washington Post Book World and the Village Voice Literary Supplement. She and her two children divide their time between the coast of Maine and North Londo ...more
More about Elizabeth Hand...

Star Wars: Boba Fett (6 books)
  • The Fight to Survive (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #1)
  • Crossfire (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #2)
  • Hunted (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #4)
  • A New Threat (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #5)
  • Pursuit (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #6)
Waking the Moon Generation Loss Illyria Mortal Love Saffron and Brimstone: Strange Stories