Start by marking “The Wolves of Solomon” as Want to Read:
The Wolves of Solomon

The Wolves of Solomon

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  7 reviews
England, 1307 . . .

Templar Knight Galeren de Massard is sent to investigate an incident where a nun claims to have been attacked by “a man who became a wolf.” When Galeren meets Catherine, he instinctively knows that her attacker was Esquin de Floyran, an old foe, and that his return is dangerous for the increasingly unpopular Templar Order.

Out for revenge, De Floyran has
Published June 16th 2010 by Lulu.com

To ask other readers questions about The Wolves of Solomon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wolves of Solomon

Tracie McBride
The Wolves of Solomon is a novel by ex-pat British author R.L. Blackhurst. Ms Blackhurst now lives in the South Island of New Zealand with her partner. I came across The Wolves of Solomon when Ms Blackhurst posted the novel for review in the Facebook group Review Seekers (the New Zealand connection is entirely coincidental). It was originally intended for my son to read and review; the original post on Facebook said something along the lines of “This is not strictly YA”, and I seized on the YA p ...more
Sam
This is a brilliant amalgamation of historical fact, a ton of fiction, werewolves, revenge, conspiracy and good ol' action adventure very much in the theme of Three Musketeers and similar stories. Blackhurst combines the traditional stories that surround the Templar Knights with a good dose of werewolf lore and the usual romance, damsel in distress and saving world order that such historical tales require in a fairly seamless and fast paced story. We find ourselves following a number of the char ...more
Sabrina
Apr 30, 2015 Sabrina marked it as not-finished
I found this book to be very leading and a Templar who doesn't believe in its' cause is not something I'm into. Plus the heroine was a bit too Mary-Sue, the Abbess too damning, you get the picture. Shame because the premise is wonderful.
bev Knestrick
Good read! 5 stars

This book was good. The story flowed well and kept you interested in the outcome of it's very likable hero and his mate.

Jack L Stevens
Great Story

This book does fit in with historical events, and could be said is true. But that there lies the secret of the Templars.
Denise
Very interesting. Started out a little slow, but once all the preliminary descriptions were done it got interesting. Very different from the usual werewolf tale. I have started the second book in the series.
Pheebz
Pheebz marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Lelouch
Lelouch marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Gina
Gina is currently reading it
Jul 07, 2015
Janet Arroyo
Janet Arroyo marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Tiffany Price
Tiffany Price marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Natalie Walker
Natalie Walker marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Jeni
Jeni marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Ida
Ida marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Michelle Wall
Michelle Wall marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Christine Johnson
Christine Johnson marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
I was born in Essex but raised in Bahrain and southern Spain. Having fallen in love with the natural world at a young age, I studied for a degree in Earth and Planetary Sciences and went on to do a PhD in Astrobiology (looking for microbes that could colonize Martian rocks and that sort of thing!)

Now, I live in New Zealand and make "palm oil free" soaps and natural skincare products, and write fan
More about R.L. Blackhurst...
Wolf (Wolves of Solomon Book Two) Wolf - 2014 ABNA Entry Count Grumpula and the Wood Witch (The Adventures of Count Grumpula, 1)