Start by marking “Marvel Adventures Thor: Bringers of the Storm” as Want to Read:
Marvel Adventures Thor: Bringers of the Storm

Marvel Adventures Thor: Bringers of the Storm (Marvel Adventures)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Four tales of all ages action featuring the God of Thunder himself, The Mighty Thor! First, see how the God of Thunder came to our world. Then, villains march across Bifrost Bridge, to challenge the forces of Odin! Then bid them to unleash their vengeance lest we face Ragnarok! COLLECTING: Marvel Adventures Super Heroes #7, #11; Marvel Adventures the Avengers #15; Marvel A ...more
Published March 23rd 2011 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Marvel Adventures Thor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marvel Adventures Thor

Rain Misoa
Sep 20, 2012 Rain Misoa rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Marvel fans and any lover of Loki! Squee!
Recommended to Rain by: Library
Shelves: graphic-novels
This was officially the very first comic I have ever read when it comes to Thor... or any of the Avengers for that matter. I was never a big fan of any type of super heroes story and, in many way, I am still not a huge fan. Growing up, my older brother tried to get me into the super hero franchise but... I was more interested in Barbies. What can I say? I was a real girly girl. However, now that I am older, I DO have an interest in super heroes, especially when it comes to Thor... or more specif ...more
Scott Robins
Never read any of Marvel's Marvel Adventure line comics geared towards kids. A bit unremarkable - stories are self-contained and avoid the continuity-heavy trappings of Marvel's regular line of comics, but the stories are a bit generic, the dialogue a bit wooden and overwritten and largely unforgettable. Great for a kid looking for a superhero fix but not something I'd recommend first.
Kate
This was okay. I don't know much about Thor other than what was in the film. I put this on hold at the library (plus comics for other Marvel superheroes) and I'm just starting out reading Marvel. Usually I read DC Vertigo so this is a big change.

I liked 2-3 (2.5?) of the stories, maybe learned a few things about the avengers and Thor specifically.
Mark
The last book that I finished reading in 2013.
Michael Benavidez
it was awesome cause thor totally owned the fire giant guy, and got a friend , an ice giant that was actually the runt of the pack
Katie
Loki just hanging around and eating popcorn while watching his schemes was awesome. Spider-Man also never fails to amuse.
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Joel
Joel marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Dwayne Keller
Dwayne Keller marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Arnis
Arnis marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Adam Morong
Adam Morong marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Erin P.
Erin P. marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2013
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2012
Louise Simonson (formerly Louise Jones, when married to artist Jeff Jones) is an American comic book writer and editor. She is best known for her work on comic book titles such as Power Pack, X-Factor, New Mutants, Superman, and Steel. She is sometimes referred to by the nickname "Weezie".
More about Louise Simonson...

Marvel Adventures (1 - 10 of 53 books)
  • Marvel Adventures Avengers: Thor
  • Marvel Adventures Thor
  • Marvel Adventures Spider-Man: Amazing
  • Marvel Adventures Avengers: Hulk
  • Marvel Adventures Spider-Man: Sensational
  • Marvel Adventures Spider-Man: Spectacular
  • Marvel Adventures Avengers - Iron Man (Marvel Adventures Avengers)
  • Marvel Adventures Avengers: Captain America
  • Marvel Adventures The Avengers - Volume 2: Mischief
  • Marvel Adventures Black Widow and the Avengers
Superman: The Man of Steel (1991-2003) #1 DC Comics Covergirls Essential X-Factor, Vol. 1 Essential X-Factor, Vol. 2 BATMAN: Gotham Knight