The America We Deserve

The America We Deserve

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Donald Trump doesn't pull any punches when he surveys the American political scene: Pat Buchanan's "totally lost it," Al Gore is "an able, underrated man who seems confused," and Bill Bradley is simply a "disaster." But the real estate tycoon has some ideas of his own about how the United States should be run, and he shares them with the potential electorate for the 2000 p...more
Published January 15th 2000 by Renaissance Books (first published August 13th 1957)

Casey
Umm.. I liked this book but thought it was more Trump opinions about how he would be a good president rather than actually....
M
Stumbled on this book..had we read it when he wrote it..we would have known there was a financial meltdown coming, because he predicted it! Lots of smart, tell it like it really is dialogue..it helped me to understand the markets, financial waves and that he really is not a "bought" man.

Should be in Obama's Cabinet.
Barnettml
I was not one of his fans until I read this book. I needed to read other books by him. Too bad everyone did not have the chance to read this before Obama was elected. It may have helped the republicans/conservatives. We need some of his ideas today.
Judith
Once again "The Donald" has a lot of great ideas. Since the book was written in 2000 many of the things he talks about have happened.
He thought of running for president so he prsence what he would do. I think Obama could do well to read this one.
Aimee
Great book full of lots of information. Trump really does his homework, and I think I would vote for him! It explains in detail all the struggles and problems America faces, and how we can make it better.
Rosalía
The who-what-where-when-why of HOW to make the changes necessary for turning this country (th U.S.) into what it should be...and he doesn't suggest more government. Our politicians should read this.
Trump brings up some interesting questions to ponder about America in general. The book is like so many other Trump books - Donald paints a picture that the world revolves around him and only him.
Wayne
Excellent book that shows Donald Trump that few people get to learn about. For example he speaks about Osama bin Laden and the threat he poses to this country YEARS before the tragedy on 9-11-01.
Lori Grant
An optional-read autobiograpy on leadership for knowledge workers, managers, directors, C-levels, and entrepreneurs.
Hikerdee
I wonder whom he found to support after his nemesis, Pat Buchanan, won the pick as Reform Party candidate in 2000?
Ricci
Feb 21, 2011 Ricci is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
So far I find the book interesting and very insightful
Maurice
Oct 25, 2010 Maurice marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
its important to read
Le Stephane
Le Stephane marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Julia Legian
Julia Legian marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Olexiy Shevchuk
Olexiy Shevchuk is currently reading it
Mar 15, 2014
Josué
Josué marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Evan Tibbals
Evan Tibbals marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 13, 2013
Aleksandr
Aleksandr marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
Matthew
Matthew marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
Chitu Stefan
Chitu Stefan marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2013
DesMoines
DesMoines marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Lucas John
Lucas John marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Donald John Trump is an American business executive, entrepreneur, television and radio personality and author. He is the CEO of the Trump Organization, a US-based real-estate developer, and the founder of Trump Entertainment, which operates several casinos. He received a great deal of publicity following the success of his reality television show, The Apprentice (in which he serves as both execut...more
More about Donald Trump...
Why We Want You To Be Rich: Two Men, One Message Trump: The Art of the Deal Think BIG and Kick Ass in Business and Life Trump: How to Get Rich Trump: Think Like a Billionaire: Everything You Need to Know About Success, Real Estate, and Life