Start by marking “My Girl 1” as Want to Read:
My Girl 1

My Girl 1 (My Girl #1)

Kazama Masamune - a single 23-year-old man... has a kid? During the season of cherry blossoms, his beloved passes away. He happens to meet a little girl outside work and realizes she is his daughter who was raised in secrecy by his lover. The worst spring of his life is transformed into a painful yet vivid spring.
Mass Market Paperback, 198 pages
Published June 2012 by Kazé (first published April 9th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about My Girl 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Girl 1

Nana, Vol. 1 by Ai YazawaParadise Kiss, Vol. 1 by Ai YazawaNodame Cantabile, Vol. 1 by Tomoko NinomiyaMidnight Secretary, Vol. 01 by Tomu OhmiHoney and Clover, Vol. 1 by 羽海野チカ
Best Josei - Manga
60th out of 127 books — 374 voters
境界の彼方 [Kyoukai no Kanata] by Torii NagomuNo.6, Volume 1 by Atsuko Asano氷菓 1 [Hyouka 1] by Honobu Yonezawa氷菓 [Hyouka] by Honobu Yonezawa新世界より [Shinsekai Yori] by Yusuke Kishi
USA Release Wishlist
335th out of 354 books — 119 voters

More lists with this book...

Mazohyst
Dec 12, 2010 Mazohyst rated it it was amazing
Firstly, I'd like to say that I'm a huge fan of Sahara Mizu's art. It's extremely beautiful. The drawings are simple and clean and so expressive. I haven't read this in a while, but to sum it all up, I guess I could say it's very touching. The characters just instantly capture your heart.
Dwi Puspa
Jul 11, 2015 Dwi Puspa rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
This manga is about family, seeing the one world by multiple view. The young man whose try to be father, a (super cute)daughter whose tried her best not to trouble her father, an understanding cameramen father, a -suddenly became a-granny that love his son in her egoistic -and hilarious-way, a lover whose try her best for her love and lot more. I read the whole volumes in one read and got this warm feeling in my chest from start to end (and something warm in my eyes too). Mizu Sahara delivered ...more
Orin
Sep 21, 2014 Orin rated it it was amazing
Achingly sweet and beautiful comic about a young father and his baby daughter, as she grows up. I was taken in by the story from the get-go and feverishly read 19-20 volumes at the time. Now we're upto volume 24!

The watercolour pages splashed on the front covers are stunning intervals (manga is usually black and white).

Read it.
Anne Freya
Cerita tentang kehidupan ayah dan anak perempuannya. Yg suka dgn cerita Bunny Drop pasti suka manga yg satu ini.
Nada
Feb 02, 2014 Nada rated it liked it
this manga got the potential to be a very nice one.. so far its going smoothly a bit dull for a moment then gets interesting and dull again .. but I'll probably read the second volume to judge it better whether it's nice or typical.
but overall, its nice.
Anna ツ
Jun 19, 2015 Anna ツ rated it it was amazing
GRAND. I cried buckets! The series is great, I wish I would've discovered it earlier. Beautiful story of a father and his girl finding their way in life and to each other. I loved the art.
Ilaria
Ilaria rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2014
Elena
Elena rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2013
Evil Genius
Evil Genius rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2016
Célia
Célia rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2012
Gisha Prathita
Gisha Prathita rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2011
Karlijn
Karlijn rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2016
Jarann
Jarann rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2016
Scoutaccount
Scoutaccount rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2016
Raina Lie
Raina Lie rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2012
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2012
Ruta
Ruta rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2014
Gabriela Berwanger
Gabriela Berwanger rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2013
Hana Fitwi
Hana Fitwi rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2014
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2014
Ruxandra
Ruxandra rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2015
Anny
Anny rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2013
Jo
Jo rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2012
Jill Jacob-cabrera
Jill Jacob-cabrera rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2016
dotay
dotay rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2012
Xavier Bernard
Xavier Bernard rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2016
C. Silva
C. Silva rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2015
Kay
Kay rated it really liked it
May 19, 2015
Shana
Shana rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2013
Cirillo
Cirillo rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Japanese Name (佐原ミズ)

Pen name used by manga-ka Sumomo Yumeka for her predominantly seinen works. Published in the magazines Afternoon (Kodansha), Melody (Shueisha), and Comic Bunch (Shinchosha).
More about Mizu Sahara...

My Girl (5 books)