Start by marking “Always In Our Hearts: The Story Of Amy Grossberg, Brian Peterson, The Pregnancy They Hid And The Baby They Killed” as Want to Read:

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Amy Grossberg and Brian Peterson grew up in a wealthy New Jersey suburb, meeting and falling in love while still in high school, then set out for college with their classmates. But in November of their Freshman Year, the two young lovers spent a night in a Delaware motel room where, after hiding her pregnancy from her family and her friends for nine months, Amy gave birth ...more
Published April 15th 2000 by St. Martin's True Crime (first published February 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Always In Our Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always In Our Hearts

Cindy
Incredibly gut-wrenching!! I read this book at the same time I was enrolled in a legal program at our local college. Though it wasn't planned that way, it did help me understand the court system so much better. I found this book thorough and perfect in description in every detail. Doug Most did a fabulous job walking the reader through a very emotional situation that truly tries the readers own values, morals and personal as well as political convictions. I believe it should absolutely be a "mus ...more
Atlantis
I ran across this book at the library looking for something else and on a whim checked it out. While the real-life story is disturbing I thought reading about it would be beneficial. It is hard to accept that our kids might not be the perfect creatures we want them to be and how denial plays a part in that. I sincerely hope that if my kids find themselves in a situation where they need help they they ask for it before it is too late.
Monica Sweet
Really, how selfish can some people be!
Sandy
I considered this a good book. It was well told. I was torn in my feelings about the whole story. I felt for the baby. I couldn't believe two eighteen year olds could be this ... stupid, for lack of a better word.
I finally felt more sympathy for Brian, the father of the baby, than with Amy, the mother. I wanted to slap Amy's Mom. I just did not like the lady. I felt it was more her fault than anyone. She needed to let her child grow up and be responsible for herself, just a little bit.
April
Book was well written... story is simply heartbreaking.
Paula
A great read! So very sad. The author did an outstanding job of putting forth the feelings of all involved in this tragic story.
Leslie Spangler
I saw the movie before I read the book and the story is sad no matter how one hears about it.
Jesa
It was an ok book, however seemed very drawn out, a bit too much for my taste.
Angela Dominguez
Another true crime book. Excellent read.
♥ Marlene♥
Not the best true crime but not that bad either.
Cortney Calkins edwards
Cortney Calkins edwards marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Jenny Shuck
Jenny Shuck marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Amy Moore
Amy Moore marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Ollie Brumley
Ollie Brumley marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Jared Herrera
Jared Herrera marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Darcy
Darcy marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Deb
Deb added it
Aug 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Race Underground: Boston, New York, and the Incredible Rivalry That Built America’s First Subway