Start by marking “De terugkeer van de zelfmoordkonijntjes” as Want to Read:
De terugkeer van de zelfmoordkonijntjes

De terugkeer van de zelfmoordkonijntjes (Books of the Bunny Suicides #2)

4.17  ·  Rating Details ·  2,062 Ratings  ·  153 Reviews
Donzige langoren die het leven nog steeds niet aankunnen.
Published April 2003 by BZZTôH

To ask other readers questions about De terugkeer van de zelfmoordkonijntjes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about De terugkeer van de zelfmoordkonijntjes

Florencia
Nov 15, 2015 Florencia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: I really don't know now
I got it! Another doses of where-are-your-meds-freak kind of humor. This is just as good as its predecessor, The Book of Bunny Suicides, which I reviewed here. (Although, I found this one a bit creepier.) These bunnies imagined some really weird ways of taking their own lives. Weird and exhausting ways.

description

And complicated. Sometimes, even more complicated than life itself.

description

And disturbing. This must be painful as hell.
description
I will never look at grated cheese the same way again.

One can't help but to wonder
FeReSHte
Mar 30, 2015 FeReSHte rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics, humour

شاید کمتر کسی برای خندوندن مخاطب سراغ ایده ی مرگ و خودکشی بره
طبیعتن نباید اصلن خنده دار باشه
ولی وقتی ماجراهای یه خرگوش کوچولویی رو دنبال می کنید که برای کندن از این دنیا این همه راه های مبتکرانه و پیچیده رو امتحان می کنه خنده به لب هاتون می یاد
خوندن که نه ! ولی تماشا کردن این مجموعه ی سه جلدی خالی از لطف نیست
....

قسمتی از تلاش های ایشون برای مردن

Niloo Beygi
Jun 16, 2016 Niloo Beygi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: غیر
فارغ از خشونت خیلی دردناک و زیاد برخی از طرح ها، برای من هیچ کدوم به اندازه ی اونایی که ارجاع داشتن به فیلم های دکتر استرنج لاو، ارباب حلقه ها و ترمیناتور جذاب نبود.
Foad
Mar 18, 2016 Foad rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: کمیک, طنز
ارجاعات این شماره به فیلم ها و کتاب ها بیشتر شده بود (ترمیناتور، هری پاتر، دو ارجاع به ارباب حلقه ها، بیگانه، گیوم تل)
قبلی فقط به جنگ ستارگان و پیشتازان فضا ارجاع داشت، تا جایی که یادم مونده.
Kristijan
Nov 24, 2014 Kristijan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Autor ima žestoko perverzan smisao za humor :)
Čista petica za LOTR i sekvencu sa "gasom" :D
Ceki
Jan 10, 2017 Ceki rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The suicidal bunnies are back and their attempts to end their miserable lives are as funny as ever! Original and intelligent, this short graphic novel with simple but highly detailed artwork will make you think twice.

They are now more complex and complicated...

And definitely more perverse.

My favorite:
Jude
Oct 23, 2008 Jude rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What i learned from this book. Well, i learned that the reason we think of bunnies as stupid - as in "dumb bunnies" - is that the all the bright ones are dead at their own ingenious hands. These are the mute, cunning, inexplicable - & i would say passionless except of course they are passionately devoted to elaborate departure - offspring of Gorey & MacGyver.
Sarah Alirezaee
Apr 01, 2016 Sarah Alirezaee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant ideas! so funny! so tragic! :))

read it online:
Mohammad Ali
ذیل این کتاب نظرمو گفتم
The Book of Bunny Suicides by Andy Riley
Bree
Aug 09, 2007 Bree rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, owned
Sometimes the world is just too much... and when that happens you just have to pour pepper into the flaming vagina in the sky, or order a copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and wait under the mail-slot for delivery, or tell the Terminator you are Sarah Conner, or roll yourself up into a ball to be used as a trebuchet... at least that's how these plucky, inventive little bunnies handle themselves when at the end of their rope.

Warning: do not read this book for the first time with y
I'mogén
Jul 19, 2015 I'mogén rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
How gruesome! This was so tragically funny, and I loved the movie references such as The Lord of The Rings! The illustrations are too cute, which makes it even more sadistic! I should read the first one. xD

Pick it up, give it a go and enjoy! ^_^
Gén
Logophile (Heather)
In this deep, meaningful, and poignant piece of literature you will find rabbits doing away with themselves in a variety of twisted and amusing ways. You will never view leporine suicide the same after this groundbreak series opens your eyes.
Mery
Jun 23, 2010 Mery rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Second book. amusing but very sick!

description

*imagining my bunny said this words:

"what the hell are you laughing about??? It's not funny, tho"*
Corinna
Dec 24, 2015 Corinna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fumetti
anche se continua a dispiacermi per tutti quei coniglietti suicidi, questa volta in un paio d'occasioni ho riso davvero tanto.. Tipo questa:
Daniel
Sep 04, 2015 Daniel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
Stvarno ima dobrih fazona ovde, ali covece neki su takvii geniji sta ima da budu tako depresivni :)))
Дени Проданова
Метода със Саурон много ме разсмя!
Sam
Apr 19, 2010 Sam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
the bunnies are back and still determined to die.. dasar!! =))

[image error]

Ya Allah,
semoga mereka diterima dalam lapangnya surga-Mu.. ko ya maksa bener bunuh dirinya mpe meng-halal-kan segala cara .. smg mereka ga maksa untuk hidup lagi pas udah mati nanti

Ya Allah,
tp klopun begitu.. mudah2n pengarangnya dikasi ide brilian lg br bukunya bs nyembuhin orang stres .

Last but not least,
mudah2n populasi bunnies AKA kelinci ga cepet punah gr2 ini. Aammiieeeennn
Margot
OMG! I love this book. I read it before the first volume, because it came first when I requested both from the library. But fortunately it needs no introduction. I wanted to share the love by showing this book to my boyfriend, my coworker, but by the time I received the second horrified stare, I decided this takes a very specific taste for humor.
Bunnies, the undeniably cutest animals in illustration, go to ridiculously elaborate lengths to commit suicide. Who knows what troubles these creatures?
Amy
Mar 04, 2009 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bookcrossing
The return of dark, somewhat peverse humor that is actually really funny at times. There is one method about self-inflicted bunny death by gnomes with sharp hats...

While, again, many of the methods are a bit crude, there are some wonderful subtleties and pop-culture references: a couple of Lord of the Rings variations, and a hilarious one about Harry Potter: the bunny orders a copy of Order of the Phoenix and then waits underneath the mail slot for the hefty package to fall on it, "Dr. Strangelo
Tina
Aug 22, 2011 Tina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As I did not read Volume 1 of the series I'm not sure I really followed the premise. Seriously. Perhaps Volume 1 would explain why these cute little bunnies have a death wish. Laid off from bunny jobs? Bunny divorce? Do they have some bunny terminal illness I'm not aware of?

I plan to look into it and update my review.
owl
Apr 12, 2010 owl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owl, ebook
buku kedua dari Bunny Suicides.
gak kalah lucu.
semakin banyak nih rekomendasi cara buat bunuh diri.
huhuhuhu..lucuu..

liat gambar ini jadi terheran-heran. kok frustasi bisa berjamaah gitu yah. makanya pada mu bunuh diri. heuheuheu

[image error]
Fatima kiyan
Dec 27, 2015 Fatima kiyan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, painting
این کتاب از سری کتاب هایی هست که بدون هیچ نوشته ای حول نقاشی هایی از جریان خودکشی خرگوشی ساخته شده و خیلی بانمک هست و برای من جالب بود
Danial Behzadi
Apr 05, 2016 Danial Behzadi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
نسبت به کتاب قبلی هم خلّاقیتها بیشتر شده بود و هم خشونتها! ارجاعهایی که به آثار دیگه داشت رو دوست داشتم ...more
Sarah Harakeh
Jan 01, 2017 Sarah Harakeh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one is like its predecessor, very creative and really funny.
Mara Wells
Nov 23, 2016 Mara Wells rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a decent flip. I found it charming when I was depressed.
Ana Krallen
Oct 19, 2016 Ana Krallen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who the heck thought about this? And how can it be sooo amazingly funny? :) really cool
Zdeněk Lehocký
Jan 10, 2017 Zdeněk Lehocký rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic, humor, art
Prosím si další! :D Knížečka, kterou "přečte" úplně každý asi tak za 10 minut a prodlouží si u toho život asi o 10 let. Tyto králíčkovy pokusy o sebevraždu, jak je napsáno hned na obálce, vás odrovnají... smíchy. Úroveň humoru údajně nedosahuje úplně úrovní v prvním dílu (Králíčkovy sebevraždy), proto si šetřím tu poslední hvězdičku právě na něj, až se mi dostane do rukou.
Margherita Vaiana
Sep 20, 2016 Margherita Vaiana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels, 2000
Geniale! Quelli di seguito sono i miei cinque sistemi preferiti.

description
Piuttosto macchinoso, ma indubbiamente efficace.
Questo dev'essere dolorosissimo...
description
Per questo mi sono piegata in due dalle risate.
description
Richiede una certa tempra morale, attendere la propria dipartita in maniera stoica e impassibile.
Davvero ingegnoso. Esilarante.
Julie Decker
Aug 12, 2014 Julie Decker rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a simplistic idea: All of these bunnies, for whatever reason, want to die. So this cartoonist has decided to show them offing themselves in a variety of creative ways, deliberately putting themselves in harm's way, usually posed in such a way that you can tell what is about to befall them. Some of the ideas are just pointlessly violent, but others are genuinely creative and require a surprising amount of wordless storytelling to get them across to us. Favorite strip? A bunny orders a Harry ...more
Lisa Vegan
Oh, these are so funny. I’m such a stickler for reading books in order that I’m glad that I read the first one and then this one, even though it really doesn’t matter with these books. I wish there was some sort of daily comic I could get of Andy Riley’s suicidal bunnies.

My favorites were Learn to Juggle in 6 Minutes, the Olympics one, the DVD tray and mismatch Sarah Connor and lemmings were great too. Oh, and after the 3rd viewing trying to figure it out, I finally got the Harry Potter and the
  • Should You Be Laughing at This?
  • Simon's Cat: Beyond the Fence
  • Toothpaste for Dinner
  • Loserpalooza: A Get Fuzzy Treasury
  • Cats are Weird and More Observations
  • Me Write Book: It Bigfoot Memoir
  • Library Mascot Cage Match (Unshelved, #3)
  • Dogbert's Clues for the Clueless
  • The Canterbury Tales
  • Mafalda 5 (Mafalda, #5)
  • England
  • Garfield Hogs the Spotlight (Garfield #36)
  • Oglaf Book One
  • Life's Little Annoyances: True Tales of People Who Just Can't Take It Anymore
  • Awkward Family Pet Photos
Andy Riley is a cartoonist and scriptwriter from Britain.
He drew a weekly strip cartoon for The Observer Magazine called Roasted, which is also collected in hardback edition. So far his books have sold around one and a half million copies and have been published in eighteen countries, producing calendar, greetings card and poster spin-offs. Lucky Heather is his self-published mini-comic.
His comedy
More about Andy Riley...

Books of the Bunny Suicides (3 books)
  • The Book of Bunny Suicides